Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma (2430 Views)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by stchinedu: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Let her go, she will respect you.

You see, asking for your opinion is just a decoy. She already considered the offer but trying to play smart. She wouldn't have asked for your opinion if she did not consider it in the first place and note this, if she ends up not being happy with you, she will blame you for all her woes.

Let her go.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by shege45: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:
I have been dating this girl for 3month now and I love her., and I am also sure she loves me too., just yesterday she told me something that shook me... That a young medical doctor who resides in London wants to marry her and he is very serious about it and the parents are in support.... I am just a final year student and she is a 200 level student.. I still have a long way to go and I doubt she can wait for me... She is asking my opinion that she will do anything I ask... If I ask her to accept him she will and if I refuse she won't.... I love her but I don't want to waste her time.. I dont really have the intention to marry her now? Should I let her go? Pls serious comment
Oga please let her go. The journey ahead for you is still long, and you wouldn’t want unnecessary pressure from anyone in the future. Moreover. una fit still break up later. Just tell her to do what her mind tells her but she should make her decision fast, this way you won’t have to directly chase her

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by shege45: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
You ain't ready bro.
You need to finish school, serve and settle for a job or business.
It's not a time to be under pressure or make commitments you can't keep.
Let her go.
i swear. The journey still long
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by gulfer: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Op, let her go and maintain a good and not amorous relationship with her afterwards; she might end up being your passport out of Nigeria cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by kesandu94684: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2021
she has make her decision, she is just seeking for advice from you
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by andre45: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
this is the reason why I do tell guys to forget about relationship when they knew they are not yet ready for marriage. is just wast of time and resources. they will surely leave you for someone that is ready to settle down. forget all these so called love because it doesn't exist. you can have sex without being in relationship. just look at the premium tears waiting for this op.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by KingAlayinde(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:
I have been dating this girl for 3month now and I love her., and I am also sure she loves me too., just yesterday she told me something that shook me... That a young medical doctor who resides in London wants to marry her and he is very serious about it and the parents are in support.... I am just a final year student and she is a 200 level student.. I still have a long way to go and I doubt she can wait for me... She is asking my opinion that she will do anything I ask... If I ask her to accept him she will and if I refuse she won't.... I love her but I don't want to waste her time.. I dont really have the intention to marry her now? Should I let her go? Pls serious comment

don't run faster than ya shadow cos of a girl.... you've to be independent b4 u thinks of getting married , so let her go if she is meant to be yours she is coming back , never forced her to stay cos she might hate you forever when a time s come that she feels likes she has missed the opportunity to travel abroad cos of u..........
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by boxer022(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Your issue is as clear as day, I believe that the best thing to do is let her go as you are not yet ready to marry her. She is a good girl for wanting to know your opinion. I was in your shoes once though not the same, but I told her to go as I do not want to be a barrier to her happiness and future. She listened to me and went ahead, now she is married.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Originalsly: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
[i][/i]
michjunior:

I dont thinks so.... She is willing to stay with me I I ask her to?

Really?... Bro... she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Tell her to stay with you.... she will agree.... then later give you another decision question for you to get the correct answer. Did the guy drop out of the sky ... and spoke to her parents.......without her knowledge? She knew all along and kept it to herself. She has reached the point of no return. Should you graduate tomorrow... and be in a job Thursday morning....... would her parents take you as a son in law over a doctor?...in the UK? Chill.......... focus on your studies...... after all... the guy may not even be a doctor.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by silento(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
When will some boys learn that a woman who truly loves will never let you know that someone else is planning to marry her she will treat the matter all by her self , think about your future bro if u make money now and u are driving latest car model of that year do you know how many babes u go chop even ones that u didnt believe you could have bed , bro leave her tell her to marry it will hurt u but with time you will understand that u did urself more good than to her

And if she finally marry the guy try as much as possible to avoid sleeping with her coz it is so obvious Na you go give her the first child

Best of luck as u suffer ur heart break in few days to come
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by ubola: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
My sincere advice to you is that you should let her go. Tell her you respect her future and wouldn't want her to wait for you as you still have a long way to go. Let her know that you really appreciate the fact of coming to inform you as most slay queen would not seek anyone opinion but go ahead to do their bidding.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by navzla(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:
Allow her take a decision that suits her.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Powersurge: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:

Your way still long die! Besides, if you be good person to her, she fit be your passport to obodp oyinbo in the future.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Karleb(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
The only way is to let her go.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Boxer007(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:

huh? bro u dating 3 month old girl? Bro are u ok n the head? Preach! undecided
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by lampi: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
let her go brother, keeping her will definitely put you under a lot of pressure in the future.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by nevplus(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
To love sometimes means to let go.
If you truly want best for her.
Here I see definition of love to be selflessness.

So let her go, my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by DropsMic(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:

Uncle your girl is gone
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by 444croopy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
With d way this country be, u wan make two of una die on top suffer? Na do dem do u? Abeg let her go and maybe hook u up to a younger hotter doctor

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry At Last. / . / Oyinbo Client Came To Marry Yahoo Boy Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.