Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now (3070 Views)

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed / Need Serious Advise On My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Odogiawa(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2019
I and my spouse We have passed through alot in the past up to 4 yrs now,but things got bad along the line when her sister that travelled to dubai was deported,she was injected right from Abu dabhi,as her flight landed in lagos,with calls from benin i made with a taxi man i knew back then and his family are here in benin runs transport services,which took her to a pack...i was worried cause she called me immediately she got to the park through the man i called,as she didn't gets to benin early as i kept panicking,and she couldn't know her way back home as the transport service she took took her to a place close to delta state called Abudu and she called me that she doesn't knows were she is...as i asked her to give the phone to someone around her so i ould speak to whomever is there to know were she is only to discover she was in abudu.I then asked her to board a taxi back to benin alone from another transport service there alone as she arrived in benin she met me already waiting at the pack,she couldn't even recognised me clearly anymore as i returned her home(my rented apartment) meanwhile her sister (my wife to be) was pregnant and was in my parents house already due for delivering as her registered hospital was close there she decided to stay after my mum and dad persuaded her to stay cause they so much cherish her,she took her bath and went naked to bed as plain as eve as i was thinking that it was the absence of power made her do so because of heat.i treated her as if she was even my wife...even cooks for her buy her things most time I'm returning from work or sometime training cause i do play football,as i spended some money just to makes sure she was ok treating her of what i don't even know was injected into her befor i heared from a reliable source that she was jailed in dubai before her deportation,she was what was know as runs girl...and i noticed it cause most time since she came back she hardly stays in the house such that she drinks ,smokes also to even an extent i and one of my neighbour were even detained one night whe she went out and as she was coming back drunk she couldn't even remember road to the house and i saw my phone ringed only to hear a voice saying i should come and pick her up and i went cause it was already late abt 1:47am Nigeria time,i went with that my neigbour that was what led to the detention before my neighbour told me he was abt telling me that she does all these thing mostly when I'm not around and that she also brings some girls and boys home just as she is also.... Meanwhile i have denied on her behalf after such reports from some persons before that of my neighbour.. Her sister finally put to birth as i was at work and i rushed home cause i was called on phone and i took a taxi only to get there and my little baby died just few hours from his birth,after a while i took my spouse back home (my house)meanwhile her sister that was deported from dubai always goes total nude while sleeping i have talked to her severally about her behaviours and characters she posses and even pet her while sometimes advising her and i was even having plans to make her go aquire a skill while i funds her one she calms down with her incicent behaviour she seems not to be changing for better at all,meanwhile she's not that much neat type such that even i do wash her clothes though not all the times,but cooking its all the time,she was even rotten to the extent that she was telling her friend that i she was not sure that i was a real man that despite all she has been showing me that i don't want to sleep with her.But touble started when my spouse asked to removed raw fish from the bed and she should take it to the fridge and she refused cause she was that selective type,we might spend time to prepare a meal and she will tell you she want to eat something else,her sister then took the fish and took it to the fridge cause she went and buy the fish that as she said she wanted fried fishe and bread just what i thought cause i do makes that for her sometimes,immediately she grabs her sister's hair and with another hand grip her sister on her shirt asking her why should she removed the fish from the bed as i sister was abt knocking her hand from her shirt she was holding,she slap my spouse and that was the noise i heared from the sitting room that drew my attention as this was happening was just less than 1 month and one week as my spouse was a no nonsense pretty young girl,as i got there i was separating them she started"saying she was the one that caused the baby not to stay alive as i was shocked on hearing that and that hangered me as i droved her out that night,meanwhile i called her parents immediately so they could know the happening, but they didn't pick up and i called mine informing them about the development......... Would you believe after the parents heared a day later my spouse twin sister whome i even donated some money to save while she was dieing as i was even the one that was calle as i chattered a car as i was even the one that carried her eben when she needed blood,while her boyfriend ran away uptill now still not seen him heared a day later also they said nothing uptill now cause i as i type now I'm thinking of quiting the relationship because if a girl which her parent child who is not even my wife nor girlfriend (spouse sister deported from dubai as she was barely a year and some months there)could do this and they are quite about it,assuming my wife does such or worse later in assumption, they would also do same or even says she's my wife after all,just that i love my woman just as she does loves me and i don't want her to feel betrayed or heart broken,,,,,,,,,,imagine hearing the same girl i empty myself that particular time to rescue her life then saying days back telling her sister which my spouse to live me that i wasn't good for her.........her parents don't talk to me anymore...
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by daddytime(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmm i dey come...

I don cum...

Very discombobulated

2 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Bros you need to be factual with yourself. Keeping the lady under same roof with you and your GF is a risk.
Send her packing and leave her parent out of this.

4 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by AfonjaConehead: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2019
daddytime:
Hmm i dey come

Hmmm me too,ayam coming o...
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by AfonjaConehead: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2019
madridguy:
kiss kiss kiss

Mental,I know you understand perfectly cos that's your way of communicating.

That's why you are smiling nah

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by SkinnyNigga: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2019
my eyes Don dey turn me..

9 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
THE SUMMARY IS THAT YOU'RE NOT A MAN.
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Wallade(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
If you want to leave your spouse, then discuss it with her and end the relationship; quit winning.

1 Like

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by reservd(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Pls try edit wetin u write, it's difficult to comprehend

7 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by tolugar: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Bros you are obviously angry. It’s even showing in your write up.

Calm down after that re-edit your post with some spacing

Odogiawa:
I and my spouse We have passed through alot in the past up to 4 yrs now,but things got bad along the line when her sister that travelled to dubai was deported,she was injected right from Abu dabhi,as her flCalm down after that re-edit your post with some spacingight landed in lagos,with calls from benin i made with a taxi man i knew back then and his family are here in benin runs transport services,which took her to a pack...i was worried cause she called me immediately she got to the park through the man i called,as she didn't gets to benin early as i kept panicking,and she couldn't know her way back home as the transport service she took took her to a place close to delta state called Abudu and she called me that she doesn't knows were she is...as i asked her to give the phone to someone around her so i ould speak to whomever is there to know were she is only to discover she was in abudu.I then asked her to board a taxi back to benin alone from another transport service there alone as she arrived in benin she met me already waiting at the pack,she couldn't even recognised me clearly anymore as i returned her home(my rented apartment) meanwhile her sister (my wife to be) was pregnant and was in my parents house already due for delivering as her registered hospital was close there she decided to stay after my mum and dad persuaded her to stay cause they so much cherish her,she took her bath and went naked to bed as plain as eve as i was thinking that it was the absence of power made her do so because of heat.i treated her as if she was even my wife...even cooks for her buy her things most time I'm returning from work or sometime training cause i do play football,as i spended some money just to makes sure she was ok treating her of what i don't even know was injected into her befor i heared from a reliable source that she was jailed in dubai before her deportation,she was what was know as runs girl...and i noticed it cause most time since she came back she hardly stays in the house such that she drinks ,smokes also to even an extent i and one of my neighbour were even detained one night whe she went out and as she was coming back drunk she couldn't even remember road to the house and i saw my phone ringed only to hear a voice saying i should come and pick her up and i went cause it was already late abt 1:47am Nigeria time,i went with that my neigbour that was what led to the detention before my neighbour told me he was abt telling me that she does all these thing mostly when I'm not around and that she also brings some girls and boys home just as she is also.... Meanwhile i have denied on her behalf after such reports from some persons before that of my neighbour.. Her sister finally put to birth as i was at work and i rushed home cause i was called on phone and i took a taxi only to get there and my little baby died just few hours from his birth,after a while i took my spouse back home (my house)meanwhile her sister that was deported from dubai always goes total nude while sleeping i have talked to her severally about her behaviours and characters she posses and even pet her while sometimes advising her and i was even having plans to make her go aquire a skill while i funds her one she calms down with her incicent behaviour she seems not to be changing for better at all,meanwhile she's not that much neat type such that even i do wash her clothes though not all the times,but cooking its all the time,she was even rotten to the extent that she was telling her friend that i she was not sure that i was a real man that despite all she has been showing me that i don't want to sleep with her.But touble started when my spouse asked to removed raw fish from the bed and she should take it to the fridge and she refused cause she was that selective type,we might spend time to prepare a meal and she will tell you she want to eat something else,her sister then took the fish and took it to the fridge cause she went and buy the fish that as she said she wanted fried fishe and bread just what i thought cause i do makes that for her sometimes,immediately she grabs her sister's hair and with another hand grip her sister on her shirt asking her why should she removed the fish from the bed as i sister was abt knocking her hand from her shirt she was holding,she slap my spouse and that was the noise i heared from the sitting room that drew my attention as this was happening was just less than 1 month and one week as my spouse was a no nonsense pretty young girl,as i got there i was separating them she started"saying she was the one that caused the baby not to stay alive as i was shocked on hearing that and that hangered me as i droved her out that night,meanwhile i called her parents immediately so they could know the happening, but they didn't pick up and i called mine informing them about the development......... Would you believe after the parents heared a day later my spouse twin sister whome i even donated some money to save while she was dieing as i was even the one that was calle as i chattered a car as i was even the one that carried her eben when she needed blood,while her boyfriend ran away uptill now still not seen him heared a day later also they said nothing uptill now cause i as i type now I'm thinking of quiting the relationship because if a girl which her parent child who is not even my wife nor girlfriend (spouse sister deported from dubai as she was barely a year and some months there)could do this and they are quite about it,assuming my wife does such or worse later in assumption, they would also do same or even says she's my wife after all,just that i love my woman just as she does loves me and i don't want her to feel betrayed or heart broken,,,,,,,,,,imagine hearing the same girl i empty myself that particular time to rescue her life then saying days back telling her sister which my spouse to live me that i wasn't good for her.........her parents don't talk to me anymore...

2 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by ogb5(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Put your writing in paragraphs

Send the prostitute sister out of your house.

You love your spouse and she loves you so why will you want to leave her? She did not commit any crime.

4 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Not until you become a "MAN" the nonsense will not stop.
Becoming a man means ,deciding what happens in your life/home.... Pleasing others to displease yourself is not a quality of a Man.
Tell that bitch from uae to vanish asap....

As i dey now,person go wan come dey intimidate me,for hux wen i dey pay rent put or hux wen i build Dem no born am well...
Bros i swear,i just dey vex for ur matter now.... Pls do d needful asap...

2 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by enuk80(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Op, you ain't got no business with your spouse family. I must say they are ingrate but that shouldn't bother you. At least you know the kind of person they are. All you need to do is to stop acting like a good man to them and focus on your spouse that you love and you said she loves you too. Do not quit the relationship because of her family attitude. Besides, she was had your son and that should give you more joy to be with her. All I can tell you is that you need to be very careful and act like a man... Always take decision that you think will favour you. You need to put yourself first before any other person except your own family who stood there by you when you were growing up as a child.

As for that prostitute that was departed from Dubai, I will advise you not to show any signs of help to her again and don't even allow her near your house. She can kill.. You are seeing all the signs before you and you are still acting like a good husband...

Lastly, your English get as e be o. Imagine my eyes just dey close anyhow after I read those long post. E clear say na f9 u get for school... U for just use pidgin but ur pidgin go worst.

Please just be yourself and be the man. Love your woman more. She needs you at this point in time.

2 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Kendumazy(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Mheen! This op is just too weak. Imagine, washing your wife sister clothes and cooking for her. Mheen
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Adonko(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Sincerely these are the kind of guyz some girls are looking for they call them good men...they will be telling the men to thier face "you are good man" and the man will very happy... Hmmm I laugh .

See op I will be straight with you you are a very WEAK man ...a pussy nigga, a sissy nigga .e.TC. cheesy my friend tell that hoe to leave that house now as am talking to you don't be FOOLISH. I have so many things to say but am very very angry with u. Am Benin boy and I know my town and the girls there thier love for money and Dick is second to none with a high level of indecency most of them a very high %.

The very day you notice her going unclad in your house that would have sent a message to you that she is a prostitute and you kick her out but you didn't to the extent of cooking for her and washing her clothes who knows if it extend to undies, huh are u ok you need some brain check .

Get your ass together op and make some decision here and stop being a sissy ...what's your problem. If you were telling me this as a friend physically I would have given you a slap seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Bluehill1051: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
I swear waec don mark this guy script tire!

2 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Altern8(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Having headache trying to decipher your story.
angry

All I can see is you’re not yet married to that family. You’d Better run before you nack your wife sister after heavy temptation.

3 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by luvyaself95(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
I was thinking maybe am the one that couldn't understand your English not knowing we are many..to your question I will advice you to cool down first and pursue your girlfriend sister out of the house..about the thought of quitting relationship that is up to you you know your girlfriend more than and i don't she have done something bad to you if she have you know what to do...
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please learn to summarise your story. I can’t torture myself trying to read another man’s problem

Whatever the problem is, The Lord Is Your Strength
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stay w| your fiancee. You just need to send the sister out, else she'll keep dominating your home. You sef that's washing her clothes, etc, smh. Enough with the rubbish - change the keys to your home and send her out asap.

1 Like

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by kowema(f): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Not even one paragraph!.
Thank God for basic writing skills in primary school.

I couldn't even read it.

1 Like

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by tunize(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Speecheless.
But why washing her clothes?

1 Like

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by skywalker240(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
You all should try to understand what the poster man is going through. In a state of dilema, tension and haste, one is not him/ herself when they're typing. It happened to me recently.
I Understood what he is trying to pass.

Op, you have to take authority and with boldness make hard decision that you would force yourself not to look back to in regret.
That girl needs to go, and thats the first step you need to take.
In respect of what she said about the child, and her family's body language, i would sincerely advise you not to quit the relationship yet, but study the family closely, am sure you would find something thats worth staying or leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by CosmicPhoenix: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
so what do you want us to do?

1 Share

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by bixton(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Odogiawa:
I and my spouse We have passed through alot in the past up to 4 yrs now,but things got bad along the line when her sister that travelled to dubai was deported,she was injected right from Abu dabhi,as her flight landed in lagos,with calls from benin i made with a taxi man i knew back then and his family are here in benin runs transport services,which took her to a pack...i was worried cause she called me immediately she got to the park through the man i called,as she didn't gets to benin early as i kept panicking,and she couldn't know her way back home as the transport service she took took her to a place close to delta state called Abudu and she called me that she doesn't knows were she is...as i asked her to give the phone to someone around her so i ould speak to whomever is there to know were she is only to discover she was in abudu.I then asked her to board a taxi back to benin alone from another transport service there alone as she arrived in benin she met me already waiting at the pack,she couldn't even recognised me clearly anymore as i returned her home(my rented apartment) meanwhile her sister (my wife to be) was pregnant and was in my parents house already due for delivering as her registered hospital was close there she decided to stay after my mum and dad persuaded her to stay cause they so much cherish her,she took her bath and went naked to bed as plain as eve as i was thinking that it was the absence of power made her do so because of heat.i treated her as if she was even my wife...even cooks for her buy her things most time I'm returning from work or sometime training cause i do play football,as i spended some money just to makes sure she was ok treating her of what i don't even know was injected into her befor i heared from a reliable source that she was jailed in dubai before her deportation,she was what was know as runs girl...and i noticed it cause most time since she came back she hardly stays in the house such that she drinks ,smokes also to even an extent i and one of my neighbour were even detained one night whe she went out and as she was coming back drunk she couldn't even remember road to the house and i saw my phone ringed only to hear a voice saying i should come and pick her up and i went cause it was already late abt 1:47am Nigeria time,i went with that my neigbour that was what led to the detention before my neighbour told me he was abt telling me that she does all these thing mostly when I'm not around and that she also brings some girls and boys home just as she is also.... Meanwhile i have denied on her behalf after such reports from some persons before that of my neighbour.. Her sister finally put to birth as i was at work and i rushed home cause i was called on phone and i took a taxi only to get there and my little baby died just few hours from his birth,after a while i took my spouse back home (my house)meanwhile her sister that was deported from dubai always goes total nude while sleeping i have talked to her severally about her behaviours and characters she posses and even pet her while sometimes advising her and i was even having plans to make her go aquire a skill while i funds her one she calms down with her incicent behaviour she seems not to be changing for better at all,meanwhile she's not that much neat type such that even i do wash her clothes though not all the times,but cooking its all the time,she was even rotten to the extent that she was telling her friend that i she was not sure that i was a real man that despite all she has been showing me that i don't want to sleep with her.But touble started when my spouse asked to removed raw fish from the bed and she should take it to the fridge and she refused cause she was that selective type,we might spend time to prepare a meal and she will tell you she want to eat something else,her sister then took the fish and took it to the fridge cause she went and buy the fish that as she said she wanted fried fishe and bread just what i thought cause i do makes that for her sometimes,immediately she grabs her sister's hair and with another hand grip her sister on her shirt asking her why should she removed the fish from the bed as i sister was abt knocking her hand from her shirt she was holding,she slap my spouse and that was the noise i heared from the sitting room that drew my attention as this was happening was just less than 1 month and one week as my spouse was a no nonsense pretty young girl,as i got there i was separating them she started"saying she was the one that caused the baby not to stay alive as i was shocked on hearing that and that hangered me as i droved her out that night,meanwhile i called her parents immediately so they could know the happening, but they didn't pick up and i called mine informing them about the development......... Would you believe after the parents heared a day later my spouse twin sister whome i even donated some money to save while she was dieing as i was even the one that was calle as i chattered a car as i was even the one that carried her eben when she needed blood,while her boyfriend ran away uptill now still not seen him heared a day later also they said nothing uptill now cause i as i type now I'm thinking of quiting the relationship because if a girl which her parent child who is not even my wife nor girlfriend (spouse sister deported from dubai as she was barely a year and some months there)could do this and they are quite about it,assuming my wife does such or worse later in assumption, they would also do same or even says she's my wife after all,just that i love my woman just as she does loves me and i don't want her to feel betrayed or heart broken,,,,,,,,,,imagine hearing the same girl i empty myself that particular time to rescue her life then saying days back telling her sister which my spouse to live me that i wasn't good for her.........her parents don't talk to me anymore...

The only person who can tell you how to live in your house in a rude way is the one who lend you money to build it or rent it.
The only thing you need from the parents of your WTB (wife2be) is their consent in keeping her in your house or getting married to their daughter.

Make your rule wisely and live
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
You fvcking wash her clothes? You stupid, you don't need any advice.

2 Likes

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Nicklaus619(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sorry to say this bro but you are a sissy, why the fvck should u accommodate her in the first place, she no get Parent ni And your such weak bone to wash her cloths, who does that You gave her preferential treatment Because she was a depotee Dude where is your self esteem OMG guy u just dey make me vex, don't you have your parent and siblings depending on you That ur wasting your life for ungrateful mofos

Quit her from your house and if your girl parents refused you from marrying the girl, and she is also dancing to their tone, quit the relationship and move on, life is too short to be entangled in eternal and everlasting torment
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by murphyrichy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
I can't believe I read this long episode, oga send the bitch from Uae out of your life....
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who has panadol pls

Sorry op my brain couldn't stitch together what you wrote... I tried o but e no work
Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by 40secondsMan: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
It is well...sorry I couldn't read the post longer than 40seconds.

So whatever the problem is, just make sure that you inform ur landlord cos sometimes when u want to use the toilet and ur neighbour is still inside and you know that your friend has a sister that is going to the marks and sometimes you dont feel like eating indomie so if you see eba u can manage it and make sure u buy malaria drugs for her because illiteracy is a disease...

Tankyu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now by sloye5(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
You are a good man just calm down and talk to some elders in the family but kick that farm tool out of your house now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Trend World Wide After Being Mocked, Over 300 Brands To Sponsor Wedding / Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction / Tekno's Lookalike Who Is A Cross Dresser Is Going Viral, For His Open Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.