Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (77851 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Fani-Kayode Cautions Ohaneze: You Can’t Blame Only North For The Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by bonechamberlain(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2021
angry
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dvdwed(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Yolobas king of betrayals.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by AtikuNetwork: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Right now every crime is blamed on Fulani people. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by SlayerForever: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2021
We have warned them severally. This is only the beginning. The seriki must be allowed to return to his dwelling for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Molahnelson(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2021
This is getting serious
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Ogbodavies(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2021
isokay
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Hardgun: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2021
SUNDAY IGBOHO 1 SERIKI 1
NIGERIA ARMY 3 ESN 4
the livescores continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Glycosunde: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
You nor need to openly blame them so that when repraisal attacks go happen to the fulanis dem nor go know wetin jam them. Nonsense Ingredients and Buhari herdmen terrorists

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Seniorwriter(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Lawlessness Everywhere
This present clueless politicians will not act vigorously to nib an unforeseen but eminent trouble brewing but will be very fast to get security vote allocations even the FG will be so fast to approve funds for security votes rather than sack those incompetent service chiefs

Anyways I've come to realize that in Nigeria when you advocate for a just course that helps the people be ready to receive attacks !!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

We Mooove

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by ngadaAwo: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues will be soo happy

enemy of yeroba land

God bless real Omoluwabis that stood up
God bless yeroba land

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by money121(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by bigfish3k: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
I told some SW people rejoicing yesterday that what the fulanis did with that fake begging is called TAQUIYYA (deception) in war

They will use this time to regroup, replan, send a Delilah to Sunday to find out about his powers and how to neutralize it
Then they will reinforce themselves for counter attack. They have already told you people that they don't forget nor forgive.

Critical thinking is needed here.
I wonder how long we are going to be doing this ding dong affair with the fulanis. Maybe this will last for another 100 years.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by LordErrk: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
wwwihy:
Everything is Fulani.... grin grin grin angry

Because fulani don't have sense
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by samuel97(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2021
We go know who burn the house very soon
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by tobechi74: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Journalist trying to force words from his mouth

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by AmDayo: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2021
May God replenish you,I believed your actions are for the masses.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Springboot: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Oga you burnt the house yourself.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by pickatyouu: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Hardgun:
SUNDAY IGBOHO 1 SERIKI 1
NIGERIA ARMY 3 ESN 4
the livescores continue

Give us getting odds na make we see if we fit make small bar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by illicit(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm....
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by kenidokez: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
The arsonists is most likely would be Fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by superior1: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu don send one of his agberos?
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by calyto: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
All-Powerful Sunday's house burnt.LOL

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by rigarmortis: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:
Isn't it obvious that he burnt down his house and wants to pin it down on Fulani? Yet some gullible minded people will swallow the hook.

Even if the Fulani's are Mad they won't dare burn his house at time like this, now that they are extra careful.

This Sunday Igboho is overdoing it, I guess the peace treaty signed by the SW governors and Fulani doesn't sit down well with him.

Bros, you dont know fulani. They are indeed mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can kill you in the evening after signing a peace deal in the morning, its a way of life for them.

Ask bachama, kafancha and berom people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Kelvin3476: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Blame buhari my bro. Blame him alone
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by emekulous(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Tactical guy.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by theFilmtric: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Glycosunde:
You nor need to openly blame them so that when repraisal attacks go happen to the fulanis dem nor go know wetin jam them. Nonsense Ingredients and Buhari herdmen terrorists
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by JBoss25(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Springboot:
Oga you burnt the house yourself.
you better pray they don't catch you

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dadavivo: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2021
pickatyouu:

That would be genocide/ethnic cleansing my brother. You would feel bad if you were fulani to read this.

To me all herdmen should return and own their ranches, and the security should step up on their games.

But it doesn't change the fact that bubu is a dullard.

This is the problem, you people don't understand what is happening, The Police and Army are working with these killers. If you ask a herdsman to get out of your farm, he will go and bring army to flog you for asking him to leave your farm.

So which security agent in his right mind will dare talk to a Fulani herdsman anyhow.

Wake up guy, stop sleeping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.