Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (77849 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Fani-Kayode Cautions Ohaneze: You Can’t Blame Only North For The Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Awoo88: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na your people do this one. The political class will rebuild it, pay millions then subtly as you to issue a statement praising Fulanis for their peace-loving nature
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by akan102: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zaheertyler:
Make him talk who burn am
When the time comes, him go, go after them, him no go only talk who burn him house
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Washere(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hahahahahahaaha, so , u know is painful as this, thank God na ur Yoruba brothers do am, una go settle am there
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by akan102: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:
Isn't it obvious that he burnt down his house or some agent of doom that are war starved and wants to pin it down on Fulani? Yet some gullible minded people will swallow the hook.

Even if the Fulani's are Mad they won't dare burn his house at time like this, now that they are extra careful.

This Sunday Igboho is overdoing it, I guess the peace treaty signed by the SW governors and Fulani doesn't sit down well with him.
You don talk your own finish Abi, oya go sidon
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by kayjay69(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sunday Igboho is overdoing it abi...
Peace treaty with Fulani abi...

Issokay, continue
fk001:
Isn't it obvious that he burnt down his house or some agent of doom that are war starved and wants to pin it down on Fulani? Yet some gullible minded people will swallow the hook.

Even if the Fulani's are Mad they won't dare burn his house at time like this, now that they are extra careful.

This Sunday Igboho is overdoing it, I guess the peace treaty signed by the SW governors and Fulani doesn't sit down well with him.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by mytalentlyng: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Is there no police in Nigeria anymore? Because is after things happened that they will be conducting investigation, where were they when the attacks were been carried out? This country is something else by the day

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by yusluvad(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
IMASTEX:
What matters most is that no lives were lost.
Your wisdom is top notch...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by ekestic1976(f): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Elzakzaky:

I just hope your parents have other child(ren). If not, I SMH for them.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Itusmama: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:
The fulanis are extremely peace loving people

They can't be the people that burnt his house

Fulanis can't hurt a fly......

I BLAME THE IPOB FOR THIS,

THOSE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY VIOLENT

The Igbos ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE ATROCITIES IN NIGERIA
THEY NOW LIVE IN THE BUSHES AND REAR CATTLES

The witch cried yesterday and the child died today, who doesn't know that its the witch that cried yesterday that killed the child that died today( translate in Yoruba) IPOB HAS NOTHING ON THIS, STOP SPREADING YOUR STUPID IGNORANCE.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Itusmama: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
SlayerForever:
We have warned them severally. This is only the beginning. The seriki must be allowed to return to his dwelling for peace to reign.

He should go and do seriki in the north abi his forefather na Yoruba ni
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Seyzcham91(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
read your nonsense again to yourself and see if it make any sense at all

how can one use his hand to burn down his house he built with his money

you are a wasted gene undecided

i wonder how you acquire the phone you use to come online to drop this shits

SMH undecided
fk001:

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by EmekaA125(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by godofuck231: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
An then there was Bihari
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Akasammyoka: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sunday Igboho is beginning to understand he has bitten more than he can chew. Low budget Nnamdi kanu
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by GodWrites: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:

Do you know that we know that you're not making sense?
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by BSF: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
smith1985:
Most likely this man masterminded the burning of his house in order to pin it down on the herdsmen. Or rather to earn a cheap behavioral score of being a peaceful man who despite being attacked, employed restraint and diplomacy in crisis situation..... I smell foul play...

If you have listened to a couple of his interviews , you will know that it is one of his traits to not go on first attack against anybody.

He will always start with appreciation in any contest or trouble situation.

You listen to any interview he has given , even before the current escalation .
I wonder why he does that ? May be that is part of the jazz
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by TruthinAction: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Cursed by any Christian and Southerner that still pledge allegiance to this evil party that turns blind eyes to the atrocities committed by Fulani herdsmen. Every well meaning Christian leader should leave APC as a sign of protest. Otherwise one day, they will be the victims of these wicked and unreasonable people.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Jasperado: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dont underestimate what those fulanis are capable of.
The dozens of men intercepted in cargo trucks with guns and war dogs, what were their motives ?. You are only defending them because you are yet to encounter their atrocities.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by chiemmanuel(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Itusmama:

The witch cried yesterday and the child died today, who doesn't know that its the witch that cried yesterday that killed the child that died today( translate in Yoruba) IPOB HAS NOTHING ON THIS, STOP SPREADING YOUR STUPID IGNORANCE.
have you heard of satire before
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by NaMeAboki: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
It should be quite obvious that he must have been behind the arson on his house - it is just a camouflage for sympathy for himself and justification for his actions against the Fulani.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by RealEzee(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Leshurr:
Nigerian youths are busy stanning bbn contestants, arguing on Twitter and stalking each other on Instagram while Fulani and Hausa have occupied every position of power. They've taken over our police force, navy, army, political seats and are running Nigeria as a military state.

Before you know it, southerners will soon become an endangered species in Nigeria. A government by the North and for the North.
but when peeps came out for EndSars wia u dey? Abeg make we hear word, follow fight for ur right, your lots are always there to complain and can't do a single thing to bring about the desired change.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Organs(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hardgun:
SUNDAY IGBOHO 1 SERIKI 1
NIGERIA ARMY 3 ESN 4
the livescores continue

Now you are boasting and beating chest abi? If the army should unleash now, you will say they are killing your people anyhow.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Hardgun: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Organs:

Now you are boasting and beating chest abi? If the army should unleash now, you will say they are killing your people anyhow.
Organ you lack sense Organ,I'm a yoruba man
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Leshurr(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
RealEzee:
but when peeps came out for EndSars wia u dey? Abeg make we hear word, follow fight for ur right, your lots are always there to complain and can't do a single thing to bring about the desired change.

I was very active in the endsars protest actually.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Herbephe1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wazirinjos12:
I am sorry to say that most Yoruba people are educated illiterates. Most Yoruba boys I met back in university of Jos were chest beaters with empty threats. when fight come, dem dey jacpa. wetin give Fulani men the audacity to do this to you? Shame on you all. Better stand and protect your own. You saw what ESN did yesterday in Orlu.

Were niyin sir,how did you arrive at such conclusion?? The fact is yet to be established,wait till the perpetrators are unveiled,don't just jump into conclusion.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:

Nigerians and stup.id conspiracy theories. Igboho burnt down his jouse? Arrant nonsense.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Right now every crime is blamed on Fulani people. Smh.

Its obvious its the hand work of APC politicians and their thigs. I am sure Tinubu is involved. That old snake.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by IprintMONEY: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
that girl on green go sabi suck preek o
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by IprintMONEY: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
go to his new house if you no dey few na
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:
i dont know.... undecided undecided
but something is fishy about this guy....

The only thing fishy is your dingy mind.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by atonement12: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:

You're not intelligent at all, or your Ipob hateful brain can't think bettersad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.