Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (77845 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Fani-Kayode Cautions Ohaneze: You Can’t Blame Only North For The Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Wazirinjos12(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
I am sorry to say that most Yoruba people are educated illiterates. Most Yoruba boys I met back in university of Jos were chest beaters with empty threats. when fight come, dem dey jacpa. wetin give Fulani men the audacity to do this to you? Shame on you all. Better stand and protect your own. You saw what ESN did yesterday in Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Tecno66: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Stae(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:
The fulanis are extremely peace loving people

They can't be the people that burnt his house

Fulanis can't hurt a fly......

I BLAME THE IPOB FOR THIS,

THOSE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY VIOLENT

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Simbrixton(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Wazirinjos12:
I am sorry to say that most Yoruba people are educated illiterates. Most Yoruba boys I met back in university of Jos were chest bitters with empty threats. when fight come, dem dey jacpa. wetin give Fulani men the audacity to do this to you? Shame on you all. Better stand and protect your own. You saw what ESN did yesterday in Orlu.
make ESN come protect us na no need for noise biko
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Ellasure: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Igboho oossaaaa. Nothing do you. You dey kampe. More good things will come your way. Don't do evil, don't speak of evil. As you seek good of your people good things shall pursue you all the days of your life. Ijmn
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Ellasure: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Igboho oossaaaa. Nothing do you. You dey kampe. More good things will come your way. Don't do evil, don't speak of evil. As you seek good of your people good things shall pursue you all the days of your life. Ijmn

You have made my century, not just one year. Selfless.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by JastSiryin(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Is it just me? or does this guy not have a low-key resemblance to the rapper Gucci Mane? grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by lebete3000: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Leshurr:
Nigerian youths are busy stanning bbn contestants, arguing on Twitter and stalking each other on Instagram while Fulani and Hausa have occupied every position of power. They've taken over our police force, navy, army, political seats and are running Nigeria as a military state.

Before you know it, southerners will soon become an endangered species in Nigeria. A government by the North and for the North.

Exactly like what's happening in Cameroon now.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by bluebay(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:

Who is this Fellow typing none sense ? The Fulani are terrible people terrorizing on the highway for so long now. I remember 2013 when the Fulani robbed and bus along Agbor road , raped few students and even tore a lady’s Private part because they say the gold she hid inside .. and you here pass blame to the IPOB. Sorry to say, you’re a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Be prepared before you fight a battle. Before you turn to the victim. Clearly he wasn't prepared
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by bkool7(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:

This is not the work of Fulani.

Fulani can't load themselves in buses in Ibadan and drive to the city shooting. Who born them?

This is the work of Auxiliary and his boys. Makinde sent them to deliver a msg to Sunday Igboho

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by thoniann(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Where are those yoruba idiots who were making a mockery of Easterners yesterday? Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by GamalNasser: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Right now every crime is blamed on Fulani people. Smh.

But Fulanis brought it upon themselves ..when we were growing up it was a thing of joy to come across a Fulani caravan , because you will get fresh milk , fura and hair treatment and seemingly friendly people but today If you see Fulanis coming you have to duck and save your life
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by bkool7(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Wazirinjos12:
I am sorry to say that most Yoruba people are educated illiterates. Most Yoruba boys I met back in university of Jos were chest beaters with empty threats. when fight come, dem dey jacpa. wetin give Fulani men the audacity to do this to you? Shame on you all. Better stand and protect your own. You saw what ESN did yesterday in Orlu.

Shut your mouth.

Fulani can't do this.

Anyone living in Ibadan or has lived in Ibadan b4 knows who can do this.
they're the Road Union boys led by Auxiliary

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by bkool7(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
thoniann:
Where are those yoruba idiots who were making a mockery of Easterners yesterday? Una never see anything.

Bitterness no go kill u o
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Ellasure: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Wazirinjos12:
I am sorry to say that most Yoruba people are educated illiterates. Most Yoruba boys I met back in university of Jos were chest bitters with empty threats. when fight come, dem dey jacpa. wetin give Fulani men the audacity to do this to you? Shame on you all. Better stand and protect your own. You saw what ESN did yesterday in Orlu.

Wazirijos or whatever. Have you heard or read somewhere that those who runs from a fight lives to fight another day. When you are in the midst of an unreasonable argument you learn to beat a retreat. But call for open and direct challenge to fight Yoruba Man is ready on your appointed day.

Who are the heavyweight champion of the world or big time achievers in business and living, Yoruba no dey come last. Sorry that you are still stuck with your university school experience when your mates are creating new business establishments. Wake up the current is leaving you behind.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Cyriloha(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:

Bastarrrrrrd

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by lexy2014: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2021
fk001:
Isn't it obvious that he burnt down his house or some agent of doom that are war starved and wants to pin it down on Fulani?.

D same way he was responsible for all d banditry, kidnappings and killings going on in d SW and d many parts of d country & he is trying to blame it on d fulani herdsmen
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Ajixegun: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2021
A wise and an emotional stable man.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by EmekaA125(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Speechless
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by BadBradley: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Elzakzaky:

I just hope your parents have other child(ren). If not, I SMH for them.
it's a very probable theory especially if you check the location of the house and considering it's not his present residence.

You're the one who really can't think expansively.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by gbengaeed(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2021
it could be the Fulanis that carry-out the attack and it could also be some other group no one can really tell for now, but one thing that is certain is that the people that want civil war to happen in Nigeria are not relenting. they could be an outsider or insider they surely have their accomplice all over the nation and Fulani-herdsmen, Ipob and a Nonchalant FG are unknowingly making themselves a tools for these people.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Zetty177x: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2021
. His action was condemned by President Muhammadu Buhari, who ordered police to use lethal force against him and his followers if necessary...

Very quick to react to anything related to cow

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by sekkiz: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2021
It's well sir
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by luvmijeje(f): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Hehehe! Won ti ta wa o.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by KingTom(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2021
ichidodo:
The Palm Kernel cannot go into the mouth and come out without any bite marks on its body...The Man should thank God he dared the fulani hegemony without much personal loss. However, he should know that as far as those Fulani guys are concerned he just won round 1....It's Game on.
Ichiplantain you still dey? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by boladale123: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Are you paid?
If so ,get a real job, if not ,get a life!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by contactmorak: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2021
observer88:
I won't be surprised if the authorities claim it was burnt by 'Yoruba Farmers' who were aggrieved by the exit of their Fulani partners.

Tf! You know this country so well. What an accuracy.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by membranus: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2021
It seems you are a mouth piece of Makinde and his civilian killing Amotekun.

Where were his Amotekuns when the fulanis were on the rampage at Ibarapa until Igboho took up the challenge to liberate the people?

They were nowhere to be found in the bushes for which they were employed to monitor. Rather young, innocent and harmless civilians were their victims.

Igboho who is fighting this war on our behalf and we his supporters know there is a price to pay, just like Nnamdi and his ESN, and we are ready to pay it.

We have waited too long for the entitled, witless and selfish government to take charge of our defence from the heartless invaders, and since they are not ready, we have to take up the gauntlet.

So bro, there is a war looming in the country, so stop being a weapon in the hands of our enemies to dampen our courage.

Rather, GET PREPARED!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Galatians: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
evans4luv:
another wasted sperm sighted, i weep for ur parent

Una no dey identify sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.