Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (77846 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Fani-Kayode Cautions Ohaneze: You Can’t Blame Only North For The Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by milkymesh: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
"Even if the Fulani's are Mad"...? So you don't know they mad?

fk001:
Isn't it obvious that he burnt down his house or some agent of doom that are war starved and wants to pin it down on Fulani? Yet some gullible minded people will swallow the hook.

Even if the Fulani's are Mad they won't dare burn his house at time like this, now that they are extra careful.

This Sunday Igboho is overdoing it, I guess the peace treaty signed by the SW governors and Fulani doesn't sit down well with him.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by joelala(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
smart dude...those are the kind of speech you make when you have plans to hit back harder; you act calm, don't blame anyone, and make people look elsewhere; then when they least expect, you hit them real HARD!
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Coinbased: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Your matter tire me sef
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by pacespot(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Can we now see why this man is fighting those peace hating Fulani marauders
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dangwarmai(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fulani's can never forgive even their own kindred.
But their nature is that they don't react quick.

Don't deceive yourself, Fulani did not burn that house.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by zuru101(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baaba dammy don't worry God is with you sir that is Black and fulaani mean person who does not care and heartless ok
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
smith1985:
Most likely this man masterminded the burning of his house in order to pin it down on the herdsmen. Or rather to earn a cheap behavioral score of being a peaceful man who despite being attacked, employed restraint and diplomacy in crisis situation..... I smell foul play...

Of course! And its playing right in your putrid gray matter.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Leshurr:
Nigerian youths are busy stanning bbn contestants, arguing on Twitter and stalking each other on Instagram while Fulani and Hausa have occupied every position of power. They've taken over our police force, navy, army, political seats and are running Nigeria as a military state.

Before you know it, southerners will soon become an endangered species in Nigeria. A government by the North and for the North.
The south west collaborated with the Northerners to form A.p.c out of desperation for south west presidency , so let us all enjoy its repercussion.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Itusmama: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:
have you heard of satire before

And it looks like satire to you...try better next time
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by chiemmanuel(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Itusmama:

And it looks like satire to you...try better next time
dumbasses everywhere
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
dragunov:

Of course! And its playing right in your putrid gray matter.
u must be a demented pig
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Coolgent(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2021
He burnt his own just to garner Cash from sympathisers
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2021
smith1985:

u must be a demented pig

And you must be a brilliant mumu!
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by ImperialYoruba: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2021
fk001:
Isn't it obvious that he burnt down his house or some agent of doom that are war starved and wants to pin it down on Fulani? Yet some gullible minded people will swallow the hook.

Even if the Fulani's are Mad they won't dare burn his house at time like this, now that they are extra careful.

This Sunday Igboho is overdoing it, I guess the peace treaty signed by the SW governors and Fulani doesn't sit down well with him.

Just like seriki fulani set his own house on fire.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Itusmama: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2021
chiemmanuel:
dumbasses everywhere

Thought as much too when I saw you
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by splashbaby(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2021
fk001:

How can he burn his own house and still claim he can't blame it on Fulanis...which is easier to do? You have poor grasp of the whole happenings. Auxiliary a park manager, thug and number 1 follower of governor Seyi Makinde is been fingered.

All what you see in Oyo state has a political undertone.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2021
dragunov:

And you must be a brilliant mumu!

and u must be a product of a broken condom derived from a union that took place between a cheap prostitute and demented leper..no wonder u are an slowpoke.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
smith1985:

and u must be a product of a broken condom derived from a union that took place between a cheap prostitute and demented leper..no wonder u are an slowpoke.

How did I not know this? How did it escape me, that I have been exchanging words with the Eze of Lunatics?
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
dragunov:

How did I not know this? How did it escape me, that I have been exchanging words with the Eze of Lunatics?

your mouth stinks even from a million miles away plz do well to shut that toilet of a mouth let know when dead rat is around.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
dragunov:

aja bakwa gi na ikpu ebeahu...oji ikpu eko oji di ka gi
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
smith1985:

your mouth stinks even from a million miles away plz do well to shut that toilet of a mouth let know when dead rat is around.

Words of the Arch- Lunatic
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
dragunov:

Words of the Arch- Lunatic

plz u need to close that gutter of a mouth . The more u speak the more the smell spread... u should be isolated u know...rag tag slowpoke..
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 4:07am On Jan 28, 2021
smith1985:

plz u need to close that gutter of a mouth . The more u speak the more the smell spread... u should be isolated u know...rag tag slowpoke..

Emperor Basketcase!
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2021
observer88:
I won't be surprised if the authorities claim it was burnt by 'Yoruba Farmers' who were aggrieved by the exit of their Fulani partners.
when you understand Nigeria and how it works grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2021
dragunov:

Emperor Basketcase!
gutter mouthed slowpoke
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2021
dragunov:

Emperor Basketcase!
gutter mouthed slowpoke
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
smith1985:

gutter mouthed slowpoke

Chief Loony Tunes.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
dragunov:

Chief Loony Tunes.
demented pig
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2021
smith1985:

demented pig

Section-A hog!
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
dragunov:

Section-A hog!
castrated pig
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by dragunov: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
smith1985:

castrated pig

Decapitated hog!
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House by smith1985(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
dragunov:

Decapitated hog!

castrated dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.