Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Depressed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Depressed (2581 Views)

DO THESE TWO THINGS WHEN DEPRESSED, HOPELESS OR HELPLESS. / I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! / Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed by coperatee01: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
pls someone should help me cause am dying from depression.Nothing in this live gives me joy anylonger..the reason am still living is 1 .fear of going to hell if i kill myself.2.because of my mum.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
coperatee01:
pls someone should help me cause am dying from depression.Nothing in this live gives me joy anylonger..the reason am still living is 1 .fear of going to hell if i kill myself.2.because of my mum.

Dont allow someone who has lived and is still living her life to rob you of your joy.
Re: Depressed by haddeylium(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
coperatee01:

I understand how you feel. How sadness can hold someone in a grip and make everything seems like falling apart.
You seems to be in your teen age. You're not alone, most people suffer depression during this period .

It's not something to be ashamed of . With treatment and recovery strategies you will get better in no time.

I have a very interesting article here that many have attested to been of great help.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/ask/deal-with-depression-how/

Have a great day
Re: Depressed by DappaD: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
coperatee01:

I found this article to be very helpful in these kind of circumstances.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201310/what-is-depression/
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
coperatee01:
What Has Ur Mum Done?

Re: Depressed by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
coperatee01:
Please go see a doctor - a psychiatrist Ior help please.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Naso una dey always talk, psychiatrist for Nigeria
Re: Depressed by Kobojunkie: 2:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Wish2Die:

Naso una dey always talk, psychiatrist for Nigeria
Yes, in Nigeria. They are there, if only you will open your eyes to find them.
Re: Depressed by coperatee01: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
where do i find one pls?
Re: Depressed by coperatee01: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

Dont allow someone who has lived and is still living her life to rob you of your joy.
thanks . I really appreciate ur input
Re: Depressed by coperatee01: 5:25am On Jan 27, 2021
haddeylium:

I understand how you feel. How sadness can hold someone in a grip and make everything seems like falling apart.
You seems to be in your teen age. You're not alone, most people suffer depression during this period .

It's not something to be ashamed of . With treatment and recovery strategies you will get better in no time.

I have a very interesting article here that many have attested to been of great help.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/ask/deal-with-depression-how/

Have a great day
thank you
Re: Depressed by Kobojunkie: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2021
coperatee01:
where do i find one pls?
Ask your doctor, if you do not know where to begin? Call the university hospitals and psychiatric hospitals for referral.

Ignore all that shame and guilt for a chance at experiencing life again please. Make that call.. Most doctors are at least trained in general psychiatry these days so I see no reason why you can't ask your current doctor for help to get you started right now.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
coperatee01:
Honestly, I don't think you will overcome this.
Re: Depressed by mich2012: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2021
coperatee01:

Please don't kill yourself. I do not know what you are going through but believe that all is well. If your faith can not carry "is", at least, believe that "all will be well".
Re: Depressed by haddeylium(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
coperatee01:
thank you

You're welcome
Let me know if it works
Enjoy!
Re: Depressed by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
coperatee01:

Attention!!!

Kindly respond to the message passed to you on the "online deliverance thread" as soon as possible.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god#71392782

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/398#98526309
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Depressed by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Your suggestion and listening to this inspirational messages are the best to follow. Going to see a so-called man of god will only put you into more bondage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeFlHlX
I take it that you have never in fact been to your mind for you to suggest that some videos as cure for depression and suicidal thoughts.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Depressed by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

There is POWER IN THE WORD OF GOD. Check my post again.

Your suggestion and listening to this inspirational messages are the best to follow. Going to see a so-called man of god will only put you into more bondage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeo
The word of God out of God's own mouth, not this nonsense videos you have here, An obvious display of your ignorance as far as the issues of the mind is concerned.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]not this nonsense videos you have here, An obvious display of your ignorance as far as the issues of the mind is concerned. [/s]

You are the one taking nonsense now. Even the developed countries have spiritual care as part of their health and mental health care services.
Re: Depressed by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Jan 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

You are the one taking nonsense now. Even the developed countries have spiritual care as part of their health and mental health care services.

Again...
Kobojunkie:
The word of God out of God's own mouth, not this nonsense videos you have here, An obvious display of your ignorance as far as the issues of the mind is concerned.
Re: Depressed by coperatee01: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2021
haddeylium:

You're welcome
Let me know if it works
Enjoy!
thanks once again i really appreciate the bible passages especially the psalms
Re: Depressed by harmargedon: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2021
walk down to the nearest bar and have a chilled bottle of beer, and then another. Then remember this "there is no beer in heaven". It's only a selfish person that kills himself. Life is filled with challenges which it's your duty to overcome, our purpose here on Earth is to solve problem and not create one. Find a way around your current situation, do things that will keep your mind off things. It's just for the moment, it will pass that I can guarantee you. we've all been there, some people have been through worse situations than yours but yet they didn't give up, so you shouldn't too.
Re: Depressed by coperatee01: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2021
Divinehealer:

thank you once again.This particular comment really really helped.I dont see the reason why i should allow somebody created by God same way i was created make life miserable for me.I will keep pushing nd i know that with GOD by my side I will overcome it all.
Re: Depressed by coperatee01: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2021
Divinehealer:

thank you once again.This particular comment really really helped.I dont see the reason why i should allow somebody created by God same way i was created make life miserable for me.I will keep pushing nd i know that with GOD by my side I will overcome all.
Re: Depressed by coperatee01: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2021
harmargedon:
walk down to the nearest bar and have a chilled bottle of beer, and then another. Then remember this "there is no beer in heaven". It's only a selfish person that kills himself. Life is filled with challenges which it's your duty to overcome, our purpose here on Earth is to solve problem and not create one. Find a way around your current situation, do things that will keep your mind off things. It's just for the moment, it will pass that I can guarantee you. we've all been there, some people have been through worse situations than yours but yet they didn't give up, so you shouldn't too.
thanks but unfortunately i don,t drink..
Re: Depressed by harmargedon: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2021
coperatee01:
thanks but unfortunately i don,t drink..
then how would you cope in heaven, remember there will be lots of food and drinks (wine) there. I would not like the situation where you'll be drunk and you'd start acting funny.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
coperatee01:
thank you once again.This particular comment really really helped.I dont see the reason why i should allow somebody created by God same way i was created make life miserable for me.I will keep pushing nd i know that with GOD by my side I will overcome all.

Exactly! That was as how I overcame. I looked at those giving me stress because of their actions and then a thought came...... Just look at them, they are having fun, they are facing life squarely, they living their lives and enjoying the chess game of life. They dont even have a second thought of you, they will move on as soon as you drop dead. Why waste your time thinking of people who have lived their past, are living their present and will still live out their future in peace? They dont weight themselves down, they dont allow your drama add to the drama of their lives.!
That day I decided not to allow the drama of others affect me negatively.

Plus, kill the ego. Its the ego that decides how worthy you are of something from men or women.
Kill that ego no matter how tiny the spark and live only for God. That way you put all expectations on the divine God to use whoever to lift you up whenever. You will not expect from men directly because you deserve it as a relative, as their child, as their co worker etc but that God will see you through life. Sometimes through your close ones sometimes strangers. Lastly love all. Love in your heart genuinely. As a mother will say no to the sand cake her child gives her to eat but irrespective she still loves it, as a father who escaped an assasination attenpt from his son but non the less he still loves that child in his heart. That is the kind of love you should have. Flee from their evils, be smart about their traps but still love their souls. GOD will see you through. Be strong.
Re: Depressed by Image123(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Honestly, I don't think you will overcome this.

Lol, see hopelessness. Where there is life, there is hope. His case cannot be worse than Job's case. There's hope in God. i noticed his fear of hell has kept him alive. That's a good thing.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Image123:

Lol, see hopelessness. Where there is life, there is hope. His case cannot be worse than Job's case. There's hope in God. i noticed his fear of hell has kept him alive. That's a good thing.
This is one of the reasons why I say life is an absurdity.
The fear of hell keeps him alive_like seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Christians Ever Need Deliverance From Demons? / As 2014 Winds Down How Many Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies Has Come To Pass? / God Must Be Joking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.