Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University (5931 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Eleyi o mo meme, ko mo mememe, ko tu wa mo memememe.

Don't put your mind in a relationship with a lady who is just going to higher institution, she has just started cruising, if you like fvck her hundred times, 90% of them in that situation will get over you, University life sweet pass make person dey remember person wey you no dey see, weey u you fit no see for 8 years

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by SJay7(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Omo dis OP fit go drink sniper o... The comments are heartbreaking

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 28, 2021
stacyadams:

Pls run and dis virgin her oooo

Cos for that school lol
Her ttooto will be panel beating ,rough handled,,ravaged, scavenged,vandalized, annihilated, manipulated and destroyed by big dicks grin some of those big diccks will come from nairaland boys on olosho thread in sexuality section.

grin cheesy I'm facing or should I say, I was facing the same shit same as OP.

That one didn't want to s*x, I did my own and moved on. No time grin Lord forgiven me grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nezzjnr: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Aksnoopy:
If she is a medical student, you need not fear.
If she is schooling in of these schools; Unilag, OAU, Covenant,Futa and UNN you need not fear too much.
But, if she is going to any state university or polytechnic, please just do yourself a favour and deflower her. Because that's going to be your only benefit from the relationship in a long run.
Did I just see Unilag??

Bro edit that thing now
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nezzjnr: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2021
OP just accept the Fact that your Girl will start giving you attitudes

Just breakup now.

Even Girls that are engaged and married still do things in school talk less of a lady that's just in a relationship
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by youngdavexy: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Bro am also in the same situation she is a virgin but i told her if she gets disvirgin when she enters school, that its gonna be over, bro don't put that stuff in mind cause they are so much chances she might loose focus just take the relationship out of your mind, focus on making money
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Red02(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2023
youngdavexy:
Bro am also in the same situation she is a virgin but i told her if she gets disvirgin when she enters school, that its gonna be over, bro don't put that stuff in mind cause they are so much chances she might loose focus just take the relationship out of your mind, focus on making money

She'll surely loose focus in the relationship.

When academics and money and peer pressure hit her undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Mazzatov: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Oya sope oti lo
Lol οΏ½

Op come give us feedback now, it been over a year plus now
Lol οΏ½
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by obinna58(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2023
marcelo12:
hello guys. just want to get some tips for my relationship. i have been dating this girl for almost a year now, she loves me more than I do, but my fear now is that she will be going to the university soon and I'm scared to lose her. And now she has agreed for me to dis virgin her, I think that will make our bond stronger. So please I just some advice on whether to do it or just give her time
Baba wetin later happen
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by YungRajah(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12
How far bro. What's the update
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Bola4boy(m): 8:13am On Feb 13
Dem don break baba heart
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by ojotobiloba1: 8:45am On Feb 13
marcelo12:
hello guys. just want to get some tips for my relationship. i have been dating this girl for almost a year now, she loves me more than I do, but my fear now is that she will be going to the university soon and I'm scared to lose her. And now she has agreed for me to dis virgin her, I think that will make our bond stronger. So please I just some advice on whether to do it or just give her time
How far, is the relationship still waxing stronger or make i face front
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Uncle96(m): 11:05am On Feb 13
Girl wey dem for don ruin her down there already.. Wolves full uni's
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by tnerro1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13
They are waiting, if it was those days, I will be waiting tooπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? / See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing / 6 Horrible Mistakes Women Make When Washing Their Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.