Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? (812 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by mascot345: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
I still wonder why so many educated people still believe that bill gate wants to destroy Africa with covid 19. The consiperacy theory of covid 19.

Most people believe that once u take covid 19 vaccine in Nigeria u will die.

Even my boss that earns 500k monthly was saying so many bad things about bill gate. He is well educated and he is a Senior Engineer. I was weak and dumb founded. I couldn't even talk. I was just too ashamed to correct him.

Some times is not good to be kind to mankind.

Sometimes stop being generous to people. They will surely misinterprete it.

People are just tarnishing bill gate's image for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by megaxart(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol its because once Nigerians see one fake and useless facebook/WhatsApp circular they eat it up. The fact that some foolish religious leaders are also making claims that the covid vaccines are evil doesn't help matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by risos(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bill Gates the King Solomon of our times, always very passionate about Africas well being.

He is a living hero that has directly increased the survival rate of African children.

The world can never be the way it is without this this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Fash20: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
I just laugh when i see stuff like that.

Even when Jesus was on earth he was hated by the people he was sent to. So, I'm not surprised at all

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Kayberg: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
angry
Until you listen to his speeches, you would remain blinded by his perverse helps.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by VULCAN(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
The reason why he is your boss is because he thinks better than you and you proved it by not asking him for a clear and intelligent reason for his belief.

I also noticed that you gave no reason for your own belief either.

So why should anyone who believes that Bill Gates is a threat change their mind after reading your weak post?
mascot345:
I still wonder why so many educated people still believe that bill gate wants to destroy Africa with covid 19. The consiperacy theory of covid 19.

Even my boss that earns 500k monthly was saying so many bad things about bill gate. He is well educated and he is a Senior Engineer. I was weak and dumb founded. I couldn't even talk. I was just too ashamed to correct him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by after4: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Don't mind them, they think a capitalist hiding behind the cover of philanthropy has any thing good for Africa. Why did he and all the pharmaceutical company that makes the vaccine most of which he finance heavily sign an indemnity? You think a white man loves you a black man. Better stop being blind folded by those his Greek gift

Kayberg:
angry
Until you listen to his speeches, you would remain blinded by his perverse helps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Kayberg: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
after4:
Don't mind them, they think a capitalist hiding behind the cover of philanthropy has any thing good for Africa. Why did he and all the pharmaceutical company that makes the vaccine most of which he finance heavily sign an indemnity? You think a white man loves you a black man. Better stop being blind folded by those his Greek gift

I watched a video where he was quoted that Africans are useless and contribute nothing to the global economy, so there is a need to kill 3 billion people off, starting from Africa.

Until he proved that video to be false, I don't follow any man blindly anymore.
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Tloc(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
mascot345:

He is bad, he has invested so much to reduce the world's population of over 7 billion people especially in third world countries especially in Africa. Your boss is obviously a very smart man while you my brother are still under the influence of the PROGRAMMING.
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Molahnelson(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
is a common sense for fool to understand that white don't love black
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kayberg:

I watched a video where he was quoted that Africans are useless and contribute nothing to the global economy, so there is a need to kill 3 billion people off, starting from Africa.

Considering such video, I can't say anything in support of him.
I'm actually dissapointed.
Racism makes no sense.
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Jman06(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Blame it on religion and poor education.

All I know is that God will continue to bless and keep Bill and Melinda Gates for all their good works for humanity.

I'm glad that the way whites reason is not same as blacks do, so there's no fear of the man deciding to stop his numerous charity programs that have continued to sustain lives of the less privileged.

When a white man becomes a billionaire in dollars, he thinks about the well-being of the world, but when a black man is in same position, he adds to the problems of the world by marrying more wives and breeding numerous children or by helping to spread STDs with prostitutess.

I know they'll quote me and call me White man apologist, but I don't care. Truth is like a bitter pill after all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by megaxart(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kayberg:

Pretty sure I know the video you are talking about and it's fake, doctored, look at the lips of the people speaking, they are not in sync with the audio at all

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
megaxart:

Pretty sure I know the video you are talking about and it's fake, doctored, look at the lips of the people speaking, they are not in sync at all
It had better be fake because racism makes no sense.
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jman06:

All I know is that God will continue to bless and keep Bill and Melinda Gates for all their good works for humanity.

I'm glad that the way whites reason is not same as blacks do, so there's no fear of the man deciding to stop his numerous charity programs that have continued to sustain lives of the less privileged.

When a white man becomes a billionaire in dollars, he thinks about the well-being of the world, but when a black man is in same position, he adds to the problems of the world by marrying more wives and breeding numerous children or by helping to spread STDs with prostitutess.

I know they'll quote me and call me White man apologist, but I don't care. Truth is like a bitter pill after all.
Your generalization is not the truth.
All blacks don't think the same way.
Keep your regressive mentality to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by aderoju3921: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2021
: Until you listen to his speeches, you would remain blinded by his perverse helps.
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Kayberg: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
megaxart:

Pretty sure I know the video you are talking about and it's fake, doctored, look at the lips of the people speaking, they are not in sync with the audio at all

Were his live addresses also doctored?
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by megaxart(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kayberg:

Were his live addresses also doctored?

Which ones? Can you give a link to them?
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bill gate my man
I hope to see that nigarr one day if he’s not dead
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
mascot345:

My brother, you can't say ooo, but I'm a very big fan of Bill, love him so much.

However when you study the administration of Jimmy Carter of USA, you will find out that, careful orchestration to do certain harm to Africans were in play. Coupled with efforts from allied countries. This is no conspiracy theory, dig deep, look up declassified/leaked intelligence papers, go to the dark web where 96% of the information on the internet is.

There's the way the world works and its not open to the average person.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by incogni2o: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
mascot345:

You are the one that should rather me ashamed of yourself.

Even Human beings still regret today, Why Eve ate the Fruit with Satan's "good intention"

Are you saying everybody who offers to help have good intentions.

You must be very naive.

Debating is another thing, but outrightly saying you are dumbfounded shows you must really be dumb*******.
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by incogni2o: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
megaxart:
Lol its because once Nigerians see one fake and useless facebook/WhatsApp circular they eat it up. The fact that some foolish religious leaders are also making claims that the covid vaccines are evil doesn't help matters.

What is the news that's circulating that's fake.

Do you mean there is 0 in 100 chances that COVID is stagged or that there's something hidden?

Even with the massive censoring?

You must be joking.

On the one hand, I am not saying everything is a conspiracy, on the other hand, I am saying there could be some hidden agenda.

All you need to do is research.

You don't have to only Plaintiff alone, listen to the defendant too
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by incogni2o: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother, you can't say ooo, but I'm a very big fan of Bill, love him so much.

However when you study the administration of Jimmy Carter of USA, you will find out that, careful orchestration to do certain harm to Africans were in play. Coupled with efforts from allied countries. This is no conspiracy theory, dig deep, look up declassified/leaked intelligence papers, go to the dark web where 96% of the information on the internet is.

There's the way the world works and its not open to the average person.

Thank you my Brother, Don't mind them, They sometimes speak out of a shallow knowledge.

Bill gates indirectly paid my salary for some time, I am thankful, But let the truth be told.

see https://id2020.org/alliance

all for "good" intentions

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by vicmac09(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
megaxart:

Don't mind Nigerians, if it's one of their pastors that's been accused with videos, they'll believe it's doctored... If Bill wants to wipe out Africa, you won't see him making such careless comments on videos as such... Most people believe what they want to believe and no matter how hard you try to correct them, they won't bulge.

My advice for those people that believe Bill wants to wipe out Africa, please don't take the vaccines when it becomes available..

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by incogni2o: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jman06:

You are wrong, Even a lot of whites beleive in the conspiracy theories surrounding Bill Gates.

We think the same way, just that they are more mentally aware and do more mental work.
Re: Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? by vicmac09(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
mascot345:

Bill doesn't have time for this.. The ball is in court, you can choose to believe what you want to believe and one thing is you will always have a good explanation for your reasons.

How many times have 5G being linked with covid-19 outbreak? What's happening now? Is 5G still the reason for covid-19?

If you believe Bill wants to wipe out Africa with the vaccine, then don't take, it's easy cos no one will force you.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Husband Touch Her Wife After Giving Birth / Introduce Me To Yourselves Please / 17 Years Old Boy Manages To Impregnate His Class Teacher –shocking And Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.