Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Present Condition, I'm I Making The Right Decision - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Present Condition, I'm I Making The Right Decision (436 Views)

Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Present Condition, I'm I Making The Right Decision by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Nairalanders,
Good morning everyone, I have so many things to write but I will try to brief it so that everyone can read cuz I need your advice. Pls accept typo errors.
I wrote WAEC 2018, since they was no money to register for jamb I decided to look for money, early 2019 I called my brother that is doing laundry work to know his plan towards me, he told me to come and serve him for 1yr and that he will send me to learn work, I agreed. After that 1yr I told him to do what we agreed for, na so he come bring another story, that what he is running is not bringing good results, so I serve him again for another 1yr which was 2020 to make it 2yrs, still he keeps on repeating the same stories, he is married with no children.
Early, this yr I called my sister that is staying at Bayelsa to know whether I should come over, she told me about one government craft and development center, hope some people here knows about it, so I travelled from Akwa Ibom to Bayelsa on Tuesday to know how is the place. So she took me to the place on Monday, registration fee is 4k after that u will be paying them 1k every month. My problem I don't like the place and am certain that they will not be able to train people very well cuz I don't want to waste my yr not achieving anything again. My friend is calling to come over to Lagos that he will me look for work after I earn some money I can use it to learn work on my own though is fare that is keeping me now from traveling.
Pls I needed some advice on what to do, thanks for your advices.
Cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: My Present Condition, I'm I Making The Right Decision by Karlebolu(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2021
It's obvious your brother doesn't love you.
Lagos have more opportunities than Bayelsa.
So look for TFare and go to Lagos!
Re: My Present Condition, I'm I Making The Right Decision by Skyfornia(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Lifeisnotajungl:
Nairalanders,
Good morning everyone, I have so many things to write but I will try to brief it so that everyone can read cuz I need your advice. Pls accept typo errors.
I wrote WAEC 2018, since they was no money to register for jamb I decided to look for money, early 2019 I called my brother that is doing laundry work to know his plan towards me, he told me to come and serve him for 1yr and that he will send me to learn work, I agreed. After that 1yr I told him to do what we agreed for, na so he come bring another story, that what he is running is not bringing good results, so I serve him again for another 1yr which was 2020 to make it 2yrs, still he keeps on repeating the same stories, he is married with no children.
Early, this yr I called my sister that is staying at Bayelsa to know whether I should come over, she told me about one government craft and development center, hope some people here knows about it, so I travelled from Akwa Ibom to Bayelsa on Tuesday to know how is the place. So she took me to the place on Monday, registration fee is 4k after that u will be paying them 1k every month. My problem I don't like the place and am certain that they will not be able to train people very well cuz I don't want to waste my yr not achieving anything again. My friend is calling to come over to Lagos that he will me look for work after I earn some money I can use it to learn work on my own though is fare that is keeping me now from traveling.
Pls I needed some advice on what to do, thanks for your advices.
Cc: lalasticlala, seun

If you have a place to stay around yaba lagos... I'll offer you a job in a laundry firm.
Re: My Present Condition, I'm I Making The Right Decision by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Skyfornia:

If you have a place to stay around yaba lagos... I'll offer you a job in a laundry firm.
I don't but I can arrange for it

(1) (Reply)

A Wife With An Adulterous Husband. / Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. / 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.