Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) (1094 Views)

Don't Let Girls Deceive You With Menstural Pains!! - Redpill / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sometimes, pleasing girls isn't just worth it. I am now starting to always mind my business.
If you tell me you can't sleep, then that's your problem; I can sleep and I will sleep. tongue
If you say you need a favor, then just forget it, I am already using my favor, it's not available. Mehn, This year is so personal to me, so no funny jokes.
The picture below will help you understand. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
If you can't sleep, then go and see a Doctor! grin

4 Likes

Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
yesterday for my OG babe birthday party,Dem say mk her boyfriend come out,omor na so my guy and 7 other guys come outgrin

congratulations op,u don finally get sense

1 Like

Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
yesterday for my OG babe birthday party,Dem say mk her boyfriend come out,omor na so my guy and 7 other guys come outgrin

congratulations op,u don finally get sense
Lol, the girl wicked ooo, shocked
Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Draslo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Amateurs.

When a girl tells you she can't sleep, that right there is an avenue to get nasty and receive mojo charity. Facts!
Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Draslo:
Amateurs.

When a girl tells you she can't sleep, that right there is an avenue to get nasty and receive mojo charity. Facts!
Well, I mean via texts — online.
Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Her: I can't sleep
Mejiloyon: if symptoms persists after two days go see your doctor

Terry G me abeg

1 Like

Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Her: I can't sleep
Mejiloyon: if symptoms persists after two days go see your doctor

Terry G me abeg
Yeah, you got it. No need of carrying another person's problem for head. tongue
Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by Ottyn01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin
Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by adesoro80595: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
:Her: I can't sleepMejiloyon: if symptoms persists after two days go see your doctorTerry G me abegYeah, you got it. No need of carrying another person's problem for head.
Re: Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) by johnkey: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
lol wahala for sextoys. only fools date and marry these sextoys

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are All Useless I'm Going To Near By Africa Country To Marry / Do You Believe That Aliens Exist? (picture) / Ghanaian Singer Serves Hot Bikini Looks In Latest Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.