Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people (965 Views)

Who Heard The Loud Trumpet Now?? Life Is Coming To Endoo / Pirates Of The Caribbean Star, Sergio Calderón Dies At 77 / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by Ilamina(f): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Yet these Caribbean's be feeling superior to Africans

They don't even own their islands, haha

Just like north America is owned by the natives not those european invaders
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by Mastakija(m): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2021
K
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ilamina:

Lol true but the Caribbeans do own that land, because that is their home now
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by Ilamina(f): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol true but the Caribbeans do own that land, because that is their home now

Just like saying Americans are owned by white Americans
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by 1Sharon(f): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ilamina:

Just like saying Americans are owned by white Americans

They had a war, they fought for it
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by Ilamina(f): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

They had a war, they fought for it

They killed the native Americans

And claimed their land
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by femi4: 2:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Ilamina:

They made the land comfy and attractive

1 Like

Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by 1Sharon(f): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2021
femi4:
They made the land comfy and attractive

Who? The Caribbeans?
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by femi4: 4:23am On Dec 14, 2021
1Sharon:

Who? The Caribbeans?
yes
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by 1Sharon(f): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2021
femi4:
yes

Pls how?
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by femi4: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Pls how?
Caribbean islands with plentiful sunshine, abundant rainfalls and no extended frosts were well suited for sugarcane agriculture and sugar exports to Europe
Re: I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people by 1Sharon(f): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
femi4:
Caribbean islands with plentiful sunshine, abundant rainfalls and no extended frosts were well suited for sugarcane agriculture and sugar exports to Europe

Well..they were forced to do those things as slaves

(1) (Reply)

I Was Recently Diagnosed Of A Hair Pulling Mental Disorder. / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) / Thick Ass South African Creamily Satisfies Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.