Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) (53027 Views)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Traders Count Losses As ‘mysterious’ Fire Wipes Out Section Of Katangowa Market / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Just move Lagos out of south west instead of all these shalaye. I’ll take you serious when your useless father becomes the governor and your olosho mother becomes her excellency
You can make anambra be like Lagos. Go back home and invest in anambra so it can be like Lagos olofo
That you speak yoruba or live in Lagos doesn’t make you one of us
Computer village is already marked to be demolished Incase you don’t know.
Lagos state government is only waiting for the completion of the new site in katangoa

Your olosho mother selling agbo in upper iweka at the same time giving that her thing Free Is not proud of your words.but what can your father do than drinking monkey tail

Go back to kogi I'm VI boy.we own Lagos.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Peppysco: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Malawian:
Are those Warehouse structures the said computer village? looks like these idiots think Igbo's will bring their multi billion naira wares to sell in an eleran mall. Computer village Ikeja is here to stay.

Billionaire Igbos, yet they can't recreate same or modern computer village in their states.

1 Like

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:

The distance is quite far and the traders will resist being moved.

What the government is not seeing is the fact that the present computer village didn't just come out of nowhere, it started gradually as individual traders hiring spaces and it became what it is, none of these guys would move that far, they'll simply abandon the location if push comes to shove and move elsewhere if our government was smart enough they will find a way to develop what we have there and make it a huge tech hub, these talk of forceful movement and all won't work.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Gbagura: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
BastardWike:

Lol, the void will be filled by who? You think computer village business and its value chain is similar to selling agbo? Yes, I have been doing the advocacy at every given opportunity and Igbo businessmen are already aware of all these.

You think making Onitsha a hub will now mean Igbos will stop doing computer business in Lagos? Hell no! They will simply make Onitsha hub for computer business in West Africa and computer goods will be cheaper there because there union can unilaterally decide that all there members will only open their containers in Onitsha, with their mega warehouses built there. Instead of ordering from Lagos, people all over Nigeria will start ordering from Onitsha.

FYI, there are already certain goods that has Onitsha as its hub in Nigeria, so it may be a little difficult to achieve but not impossible.
You're too full of yourselves. Insofar we still control the Atlantic, your destiny lies in our hands. We do the softwork while we leave the hardwork for you louts. You should do the sweating while we tax your asses. grin grin

Let me school you a bit. Cote d'Ivoire export cocoa to the USA in large hauls. They get paid meagre sums for it while USA turn the same cocoa to chocolate products, exporting it to the rest of the world including Cote d'Ivoire herself, earning billions of dollars from it.

That's the commonsense Yoruba have been using for igbos in Lagos all these while. Anything relating to West is synonymous to great minds. Go check all around the world and see how the West rules the world. Ours is to pour the honey while the ants (igbos) rush to it.

Our meekness and hospitality ain't for free,know this now. We aren't dumbs as you all takes it to be. You can never stop thronging our region cos we really need your muscles and huge chest to hustle under the sun. When we're done with you, we open our borders to the togolese, Ghanaians and beninoise for the 'hardwork'. grin grin
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Malawian(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Peppysco:

Billionaire Igbos, yet they can't recreate same or modern computer village in their states.
Wait until other seaports reopen in the east. How many computer village is in Oyo or Ilorin? Be there claiming Lagos that rightfully belongs to the Bini ethnic nationality.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Gbagura: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Your olosho mother selling agbo in upper iweka at the same time giving that her thing Free Is not proud of your words.but what can your father do than drinking monkey tail

Most of you don't even remember your village for east anymore. You now claim 'Lagosian' for consolation meanwhile real Lagosians are the ones deciding everything including economics and politics of Lagos.

Tinubu erroneously gave you chance in Lagos but when he realized how you're built, he zeroed all of you out down to councilorship level. If you truly own Lagos by now, an Emeka should be the governor of Lagos while Chibuzor deputizing him and ikenna presiding the state's house of assembly.

Anything besides those aforementioned, you're merely blabbing. You need those bragging rights anyway. We won't sweat it. When it's time to put y'all in your place, we know how to do that. Tinubu is your father and oluremi his wife, your mother.

1 Like

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gbagura:
They should take their multi billion Biafran pounds to onitsha.

Radarada
. İ dont no why everything about igbo is paining you? Oniranu! Ode!
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by WantsandMore: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:

The distance is quite far and the traders will resist being moved.
Aside that people naturally resist change.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gbagura:
Most of you don't even remember your village for east anymore. You now claim 'Lagosian' for consolation meanwhile real Lagosians are the ones deciding everything including economics and politics of Lagos.

Tinubu erroneously gave you chance in Lagos but when he realized how you're built, he zeroed all of you out down to councilorship level. If you truly own Lagos by now, an Emeka should be the governor of Lagos while Chibuzor deputizing him and ikenna presiding the state's house of assembly.

Anything besides those aforementioned, you're merely blabbing. You need those bragging rights anyway. We won't sweat it. When it's time to put y'all in your place, we know how to do that. Tinubu is your father and oluremi his wife, your mother.

I don't give a shiit about tunubu or one apeshit like him,you are not from Lagos and like your father want to claim Nigerian capital and Igbo dominated business, ko si work.

We will send you back to osun like they did to Afonja in kwara.. Coward.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Malawian:
Are those Warehouse structures the said computer village? looks like these idiots think Igbo's will bring their multi billion naira wares to sell in an eleran mall. Computer village Ikeja is here to stay.

My guy!

I think say na only me dey see am.

Honestly that was the exact thought in my head. Na meat dem dey sell?

Be like say this idiots no understand anything ooo. I have always had this ineptitude perception for public office holders. I remember back then when I used to work at Alausa, it was always very hard for me to respect them because I always felt they did not know anything. I still hold that perception till today and clearly it shows here.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98540246:

If dem ready move una,
make u no carry ur kiosk and chargers follow dem sharp sharp u hear?
Make u dey Nairaland dey beat ya chest like King kong.

Who say no government?!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Inside task force truck e go dey sell e market
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by BastardWike: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gbagura:
No sane business would do that out of emotion. Lagos is where the market is. There are existing markets in onitsha and Aba already. Nobody wanna move backward in life including igbos themselves hence why everyone of una wan die for Lagos. grin

Where there's honey, ants flock in droves.

What do you by emotion? Onitsha is more strategically positioned than Lagos, the latter is at a far corner of Nigeria while the former is more centrally located to customers from the North, South and East.

Has Lagos State government done anything to encourage businesses there? If anything, Lagos is very hostile to business with heavy taxation, costly shops/warehouses and proliferation of touts.

When Igbos boycotted Tejuosho mall and it became a white elephant project and investors money wasted, was that emotions too?

Making Onitsha a hub doesn't mean Igbos wouldn't trade computer in Lagos again, it will only mean that their headquarters will now be Onitsha. I only blame Anambra state government who fail to exploit the situation and collaborate with market unions to build impressive market for computers in Onitsha.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Vi boy kor vj boy ni. I’ll take you serious when your oloribu father becomes governor and your olosho mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy become First Lady. Till then shut up or simply vex and encourage your Igbo brothers to relocate to Onitsha, the den of kidnappers.
Omo mashanfani
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Vi boy kor vj boy ni. I’ll take you serious when your oloribu father becomes governor and your olosho mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy become First Lady. Till then shut up or simply vex and encourage your Igbo brothers to relocate to Onitsha, the den of kidnappers.
Omo mashanfani

What is the name of your hopeless Father Yoruba Muslim,is your father the governor or any elected or appointed official in Lagos you osun fool, I'm vi boy come and beat me in my house ewu.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Malawian:

Wait until other seaports reopen in the east. How many computer village is in Oyo or Ilorin? Be there claiming Lagos that rightfully belongs to the Bini ethnic nationality.
Yes as Benin man is the governor now and deputy governor. As your useless father is a senator and as your worthless mother is a member of House of Representative. I’ll take you serious when you show me any king in Lagos who is Benin okay. Till then, koshidanu ko kofo lo
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
BastardWike:

What do you by emotion? Onitsha is more strategically positioned than Lagos, the latter is at a far corner of Nigeria while the former is more centrally located to customers from the North, South and East.

Has Lagos State government done anything to encourage businesses there? If anything, Lagos is very hostile to business with heavy taxation, costly shops/warehouses and proliferation of touts.

When Igbos boycotted Tejuosho mall and it became a white elephant project and investors money wasted, was that emotions too?

Making Onitsha a hub doesn't mean Igbos wouldn't trade computer in Lagos again, it will only mean that their headquarters will now be Onitsha. I only blame Anambra state government who fail to exploit the situation and collaborate with market unions to build impressive market for computers in Onitsha.
Hey olofo stop blabbing and make onitsha the hub already
Shows how brain dead average ipobian is. Money to be made Is in Lagos, market is in Lagos, but ipobian believes hub should be in onitsha
If you had thinking faculty, you should know that transporting the goods to onitsha before Lagos would increase cost of goods. Other would gladly transport to Lagos first and they will have lesser costs than those who transported to onitsha first
If you are that intelligent, it’s simple logic and not that hard to understand
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by blasterman(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
autotrader014:

U go just open mouth waaa dey cap careless.. left for me alone, all my businesses will be in the East. This ofe mmanu people dont know we are doing u people a favour trading in Lagos. Ode

Lagos is over crowded .

AS nigeria big reach make e spread out.

The smallest state with overpopulation.

TO enjoy moto sef na wahala ,

If not for greed, all this old men just dey sell everything for money to enjoy life now.

Dem done use money send all the children go Europe and America and do party
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
NgwalandAba:

What is the name of your hopeless Father Yoruba Muslim,is your father the governor or any elected or appointed official in Lagos you osun fool, I'm vi boy come and beat me in my house ewu.

Omo mashanfani
A Yoruba man from kogi state who bears yoruba names Bd has never been to Lagos has more right than you living in Lagos since 10 years ago
Ps: I’m a Christian not a Muslim okay
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Gbagura: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
oluwazoba25:
. İ dont no why everything about igbo is paining you? Oniranu! Ode!
You're leeches. You make nuisance of yourselves everywhere you resides. The Civil War was fought over 50yrs ago but an average igbo has refused to move on. Besides, he won't stop living amongst his perceived enemies. You guys are the real Oniranu.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Coinbased: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Omo mashanfani
A Yoruba man from kogi state who bears yoruba names Bd has never been to Lagos has more right than you living in Lagos since 10 years ago

You are a Yoruba Muslim from kogi,you are not a christian and Lagos is not your father's business or land.

Get lost I'm VI boy
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are a Yoruba Muslim from kogi,you are not a christian and Lagos is not your father's business or land.

Get lost I'm VI boy

Omo mashanfani

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Omo mashanfani

Yoruba Muslim when will you forget the majority Yorubas Christians and face your defeated Afonja brother's in kogi and osun and forgot Lagos for us Igbo vi boys,you can't win this unless you bring your prostitute Long clitoris mother to beg me but still you are a Coward slave get lost.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Yoruba Muslim when will you forget the majority Yorubas Christians and face your defeated Afonja brother's in kogi and osun and forgot Lagos for us Igbo vi boys,you can't win this unless you bring your prostitute Long clitoris mother to beg me but still you are a Coward slave get lost.

Omo mashanfani alayebaje omo irankiran

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Yes as Benin man is the governor now and deputy governor. As your useless father is a senator and as your worthless mother is a member of House of Representative. I’ll take you serious when you show me any king in Lagos who is Benin okay. Till then, koshidanu ko kofo lo
SO E PAIN YOU REACH TO DEY INSULT PARENTS? SEE HOW UNCULTURED YOU ARE. PERHAPS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ETERNALLY JOBLESS HOODLUMS LOITERING IN AND AROUND AGBULE EGBA, HOPING TO START STEALING IGBO PEOPLES WARES IN YOUR NEW ELERAN COMPUTER VILLAGE? E GO SHOCK YOU.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Dey there dey form Yoruba common wealth until you see yourself back in your huts in ogbomorshor fighting for land with Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Malawian:

Dey there dey form Yoruba common wealth until you see yourself back in your huts in ogbomorshor fighting for land with Fulani herdsmen.
Leave fulani matter because fulanis will be dealt with same with flattys
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Malawian:

SO E PAIN YOU REACH TO DEY INSULT PARENTS? SEE HOW UNCULTURED YOU ARE. PERHAPS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ETERNALLY JOBLESS HOODLUMS LOITERING IN AND AROUND AGBULE EGBA, HOPING TO START STEALING IGBO PEOPLES WARES IN YOUR NEW ELERAN COMPUTER VILLAGE? E GO SHOCK YOU.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by lastburn(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Because you ppl need help.. my state anambra is one of the richest individually not government funds.
Speaktruth88:

So why can’t you develop your own states?
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Both your useless parents and my responsible lagosians house owners parents are not governors so why crying here instead to face kogi and osun,I will never give a nonetity my land in vi.. I'm a vi boy.

Please piss off Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Both your useless parents and my responsible lagosians house owners parents are not governors so why crying here instead to face kogi and osun,I will never give a nonetity my land in vi.. I'm a vi boy.

Please piss off Yoruba Muslim.

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by tsspsolutions: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Malawian:

The relocation has come to stay... I grew up on medical road just beside CV. That place was never planned to be an ICT hub, it's spring was a phenomenon, we just noticed several of our friends parents were parking out, even landlords had to start selling or leasing out their properties. We had to lease out own in 2001.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.