Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) (53032 Views)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Traders Count Losses As ‘mysterious’ Fire Wipes Out Section Of Katangowa Market / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yebedervru:

Vi boy kor vj boy ni. I’ll take you serious when your oloribu father becomes governor and your olosho mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy become First Lady. Till then shut up or simply vex and encourage your Igbo brothers to relocate to Onitsha, the den of kidnappers.

Omo mashanfani alayebaje omo irankiran

A Yoruba man from kogi state who bears yoruba names Bd has never been to Lagos has more right than you living in Lagos since 10 years ago

Ps: I’m a Christian not a Muslim okay

Even the foolish tunibu has no right than me in Lagos talk more of a useless kogi or osun man with no property or place to call home in Lagos,you are a fool.

Yoruba Muslim
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by UltraSphinx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98540246:

If dem ready move una,
make u no carry ur kiosk and chargers follow dem sharp sharp u hear?
Make u dey Nairaland dey beat ya chest like King kong.

Who say no government?!

We at the stables of decided to let out our frustration in PIDGIN today grin
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Yebedervru: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Even the foolish tunibu has no right than me in Lagos talk more of a useless kogi or osun man with no property or place to call home in Lagos,you are a fool.

Yoruba Muslim
Vi boy kor vj boy ni. I’ll take you serious when your oloribu father becomes governor and your olosho mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy become First Lady. Till then shut up or simply vex and encourage your Igbo brothers to relocate to Onitsha, the den of kidnappers.
A Yoruba man from kogi state who bears yoruba names Bd has never been to Lagos has more right than you living in Lagos since 10 years ago

Ps: I’m a Christian not a Muslim okay
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by chaloskyx: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
LOL WHATS THIS RUBBISH IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO BUILD FOR PPL YOU MUST BE JOKING
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gbagura:
They should take their multi billion Biafran pounds to onitsha.

Radarada

Take your business and up to onitsha

They cannot to without us all in this west
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Audio relocation
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
[[s]quote author=Yebedervru post=98563545]

Ps: I’m a Christian not a Muslim okay[/quote][/s]

See this throw away product of agbo free pucci giving mum of yours.

You are now into yahoo yahoo to eat does not mean you have a say in my own lagos as a land owner that you are not.

My people have govern Lagos so much and you can now keep quiet there kogi illiterate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndubuisi_Kanu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebitu_Ukiwe

You are talking to VI boy yoruba Muslim.
Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 31, 2021
lastburn:
Because you ppl need help.. my state anambra is one of the richest individually not government funds.

Yeah right. That’s why your people are all over Lagos, PHc Abuja and Kano? Place that has no roads? You people sit online and in beer parlours living in the delusion that some of us haven’t been to your villages and towns and seen the mess that is where you are from. Go and make your place Dubai for all your noise people should be lining up to move there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by Minjim: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Malawian:

So taking a multi billion dollar business to an area filled with jobless Yoruba urchins is the way to go. So that any unrest, they will go on a looting spree. After they have finished their eleran mall, they will sell meat inside. No time.

Take it to Enugu or Imo then where their area boys will burn it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.