Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options (735 Views)

Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by AkandeJoseph99(m): 1:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Why would a girl want relationships that are bad for her and ignore the better options available to her?
Let me tell you one fact about woman psychology I found out from experience.

“The majority of women think, reason and feel in the now.” This means that they base their feelings on things happening to them now!

This is why some women could choose to date the worst of men because the feelings those men make them feel at that moment is just out of the world for them.

I can assure you that at that point, they don't care about the consequences of going into those relationships as long as they get to satisfy their temporary feelings.

But one thing you need to know is that as they age, so do most of them gradually overgrow the tendency to choose partners based on how they feel 'now'.

That is when they start asking themselves questions like,

“What the hell was I doing fooling around with that loser Mike in school?”

“I regret not giving AkandeJoseph99 the genius of our class a chance!”

"Why did I choose to be with that abusive guy?"

"How did I even say yes to that yahoo boy even though I know he is a ritualist"

"I regret telling Buhari that we should be just friends and giving all my life to that womanizer"

You can add your opinions below.
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by tobechi74: 1:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by AkandeJoseph99(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2021
tobechi74:
Hmmm
Just saw your signature under your comment.... I'm kinda curious, please what message are you trying to pass...just curiosity no much reason for asking
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by Rockyfancino(m): 3:07am On Jan 29, 2021
I love the way you said temporary feelings up there cheesy
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by tobechi74: 4:18am On Jan 29, 2021
AkandeJoseph99:
Just saw your signature under your comment.... I'm kinda curious, please what message are you trying to pass...just curiosity no much reason for asking

Philosophy: I think this is how things are and things should be.

Religion: I think this is how things are and things should be and God said I should tell you that my thoughts are correct
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:14am On Jan 29, 2021
tobechi74:

Religion: I think this is how things are and things should be and God said I should tell you that my thoughts are correct

Lols, you really think so?
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by helinues: 5:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Same thing apply to guys

1 Like

Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by paulolee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
that saying dt says "d devil u kno is beta than d angel u dnt kno"
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by AkandeJoseph99(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
tobechi74:

Yes really thoughtful and correct... I was just curious, thanks brother
Re: Why A Girls Wants Bad Relationships And Ignore Better Available Options by Meedon: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Of Misfortune (literally explicit) / Was Biafra Army Trying To do World War 2 In Nigeria / How To Go About The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.