Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is She Interested Him (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Interested Him (pictures) (781 Views)

If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Interested Him (pictures) by Meedon: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
I'm just asking for a friend. My friend met a girl and collect her number (my friend did not have relationship in mind) and called her once and after that, she start calling every time, and saying that she just want to hear from him. Does it means that she have feelings for him or na normal levels.

Please help my friend, he need urgent answer, whether to ask her out or not. My friend is gradually developing feelings for the said girl.

Cc
Re: Is She Interested Him (pictures) by Ay04z(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ur friend is fresh and have little doe. 9ja girl dey quick smell am. Gud for the girl

2 Likes

Re: Is She Interested Him (pictures) by Meedon: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ay04z:
Ur friend is fresh and have little doe. 9ja girl dey quick smell am. Gud for the girl

Hmmnn
Re: Is She Interested Him (pictures) by chatinent: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Maybe she has feelings for YOU.

Maybe, she's just jovial.
Re: Is She Interested Him (pictures) by Meedon: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
chatinent:
Maybe she has feelings YOU.

Maybe, she's just jovial.

Okay.
Re: Is She Interested Him (pictures) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Forget Na her V he dey target
Re: Is She Interested Him (pictures) by Mandela27: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omoh as a real nigga I go advice u to go for the babe but no snooze no loseguard just flow with the thing,but don't loseguard (very important)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Gone Wrong As Two Lovers Humiliates Themselves In Public (video) / When Your Wife/Husband Was Once Your Primary School Classmate. / How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.