Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering (24065 Views)

US VP: Nigeria As Bastion Of Democracy In West Africa, Matthew Page Disagrees / Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by AlhajiImam: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2021
Freezby2020:
You must be a dumb ass, not to know that Northerners are the ones that made it a do or die project to not only spoiled the image of Nigeria but to kill and buried her.

If what the likes of Tinubu, Okorocha, Ibori, Hisppupy or Invictus are doing are the same vices that northerners are doing Nigeria will be a million times better than what it is today.

Let me remind you of how the Northerners have grounded this country since independent, how they have puts this country on ICU(Intensive Care Unit) and just waiting for her death because Nigeria has been in coma.

Northerners refused to get educated despite billions pushed to that region, they would instead embraced almajiri style of education. This is a good ground to harvest/recruit army of Boko Haram.
Giving birth like rabbit and pigs even in face of the fact that they don't any tangible means of feeding not to talk of training those children.
Deliberately refused to embrace known method of rearing cows which is "RANCHING", instead choose to treak from Sokoto to Port Harcourt and from Maiduguri to Lagos in the name of grazing, causing havoc on the route by destroying farm land killing, rapping and maiming anyone that dare question their dastardly acts.

Having SENCE of FALSE ENTITLEMENT, they think the country and everything in it belongs to them infact including the people. So refused self development but carried on in ignorance.

All these and so many more, are recipes for a Country with bright future to be in COMA and ICU anytime and anyday

We are fulfilling Allah's mandate of increase and multiply
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by pacespot(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2021
They will school them there only to come back to Nigeria to continue the rogue reigns of their parents
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by pacespot(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Unfortunately UK tax system charges 50% tax on their idle funds....

Our elites are so wicked, self centered and callous. Most of them are destined for hell.

That so called billionaire from Ogun state that died early this year when he contracted Covid could not get an hospital bed in the UK despite being a millionaire pounds sterling.

He came back to die in Nigeria, without leaving a tangible legacy.

I doubt if he built a single hospital despite being worth 500mil dollars.

Lesson: the white man will take a poor fellow white man over a rich black man

Nice, I like how the white folks are exposing those evil corrupt African leaders. The problem is that people are docile to their leader's overreach in this continent. The foreign governments are fighting corruptions in Nigeria than even the masses are able to.
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by sonofthunder: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2021
Ishilove:

It is high time Seun hires more people to moderate this forum. Comments like these have no place in civilised conversations because of their divisiveness and inherent primitiveness.

This has been long over due, I really don't know what he is waiting for as I don't believe this will even cost him a fortune
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Abacha did not steal. He saved money for Nigeria at a time like this
Receive sense asap.

C lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by cooooooks(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Abroad, elites don't Southern vs Northern.

AlhajiImam:
Southerners are hell bent on spoiling the image of this nation through financial crimes and money laundry. Like Invictus, like Tinubu, like Okorocha, like Ibori and Hishpuppy.

But in the midst of all these evil, Buhari have never been involved. He's a man of integrity
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by amanzejude(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Buhari integrity kill you there..

AlhajiImam:
Southerners are hell bent on spoiling the image of this nation through financial crimes and money laundry. Like Invictus, like Tinubu, like Okorocha, like Ibori and Hishpuppy.

But in the midst of all these evil, Buhari have never been involved. He's a man of integrity
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Liyan(f): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Our elites are so wicked, self centered and callous. Most of them are destined for hell.

That so called billionaire from Ogun state that died early this year when he contracted Covid could not get an hospital bed in the UK despite being a millionaire pounds sterling.

Olugbade's father has a hospital in Abẹ́òkúta which was maintained by him and his siblings and he has a Legacy!! He was one of the nicest and humble person I've ever met.
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Akin Olugbade
Oh dear. He was the childhood friends of one of my clients. I have also spoken to him a couple of times. He was such a refined gentleman and I had no idea he was so influential.

He recovered from the Covid and was discharged. By evening we were told he developed blood clots and that was it. Terrible. Such a small world!
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
sonofthunder:

This has been long over due, I really don't know what he is waiting for as I don't believe this will even cost him a fortune
Boarnages smiley
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by NotGej: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

It is not the citizens duty to build hospitals, road, bridges etc.
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by gasparpisciotta: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
NotGej:

It is not the citizens duty to build hospitals, road, bridges etc.

You got is wrong dear.

Why did Dangote build Oshodi-Apapa road?

Why did Hitec build the Lekki-Epe expressway?

We, the citizens built the roads in my Estate.

Most of the rails in America were built by business men.

Euro channel between England and France was privately funded...
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by gasparpisciotta: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Liyan:

Olugbade's father has a hospital in Abẹ́òkúta which was maintained by him and his siblings and he has a Legacy!! He was one of the nicest and humble person I've ever met.

He was my former boss’s friend, I don’t intend to tarnish his image.
You said his father built the hospital that he and his siblings now manage.

He had the capacity to build and run something equivalent to UCH.

It is not about him really, but it affects all our elites who would rather queue to acquire rolls Royce than do very little to advance and improve their local community.
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by ShootThemAll(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
UK Schools, Pastors that have branches abroad, Music Artists etc
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by gasparpisciotta: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh dear. He was the childhood friends of one of my clients. I have also spoken to him a couple of times. He was such a refined gentleman and I had no idea he was so influential.

He recovered from the Covid and was discharged. By evening we were told he developed blood clots and that was it. Terrible. Such a small world!

He was my former boss’s close friend and confidant who once helped managed his vast portfolio. I don’t intend to tarnish his image.

My point is that our elites are not doing enough to improve Nigeria as a whole.

Some these guys can finance the Lagos Metro rail from start to completion without much hassles. But......
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Born2Freak(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ishilove:

It is high time Seun hires more people to moderate this forum. Comments like these have no place in civilised conversations because of their divisiveness and inherent primitiveness.

Lmao.

When you were are mod, did you do any better?

Please, don't call Seuns name after your bad history here
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

He was my former boss’s close friend and confidant who once helped managed his vast portfolio. I don’t intend to tarnish his image.

My point is that our elites are not doing enough to improve Nigeria as a whole.

Some these guys can finance the Lagos Metro rail from start to completion without much hassles. But......

But their loyalty lies elsewhere...? I don't blame some of them. It is difficult being a good person in this country.
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by MMXX: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Africa like a modern day Egypt needs rescuing from bad leadership.

Africa should be a great continent because of it's uniqueness in culture, tradition n it's way of life even in it's skin tone.

Too bad it was cursed with bad leadership.the wickedness of this bad leaders will inturn affect the functionality of the average citizen in the society,who also would go back to affect their family structure, values n upbringing..Thus, only breeding offsprings that will take up similar trait (even of the leaders) at the slightest opportunity given..

I wonder if there's still hope
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Okoroawusa: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Corrupt calling people corrupt.
Even your PMB is corrupt
Is he not a Nigerian?
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Is he not a Nigerian?
Yet you love corruption from PMB and hate corruption from GEJ
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Okoroawusa: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Yet you love corruption from PMB and hate corruption from GEJ
You,I, Buhari,GEJ are Nigerians and all Nigerians are corrupt. That's my assertion. You can continue arguing with yourself.
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:

See who is talking.So again Nairalanders, abeg who need to be cure of ignorance between Racoon and Helineus?
Like - Racoon.
Share - Helineus
Both
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by thatigboman: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
AK481:
The amaechis, Osinbajo , saraki and Buhari are the once they are referring to.

Bubu spent our resource in UK for her daughter school fee .
they were referring to buhari particularly. Buhari borrowed money to buy form. That's why they say the politician would say he made money before entering politics, but realities on ground dont support such assertion, like buhari's case
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by Jimmy231: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Like Otunba Cash
Re: Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering by ReligionofPiss: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2021
privaldo:

I wonder how he even skipped my memory. Babachair Lawal needs to have a place on my list.
they've been granted presidential pardon.
If APC don't reclaim power by 2023 I assure you the next Regime will show these people pepper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.