Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166619 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by anwunta: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2013
I have a complaint/observation!

About 3 weeks ago, my tablet got into the hands of a wrong person and for some reason, i knew he was gonna have it for a while. I was worried about my social networking sites dt were open and running on the tablet, so, I decided to change all my passwords-mails, skype, nairaland etc! In my mind, the moment he tried to access any of them, he'll be required to produce the new password! To my utter dismay, wheb I got the tablet back, even though all oda things had automatically been logged-out, Nairaland was still as active as ever! Nd till now, it's still logged in with the old password! IMO, dt is something that Seun and his crew should look into! It's a serious threat to security if 2 passwords can actually be active at the same time.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2013
alutacontinua: I have a complaint/observation!

About 3 weeks ago, my tablet got into the hands of a wrong person and for some reason, i knew he was gonna have it for a while. I was worried about my social networking sites dt were open and running on the tablet, so, I decided to change all my passwords-mails, skype, nairaland etc! In my mind, the moment he tried to access any of them, he'll be required to produce the new password! To my utter dismay, wheb I got the tablet back, even though all oda things had automatically been logged-out, Nairaland was still as active as ever! Nd till now, it's still logged in with the old password! IMO, dt is something that Seun and his crew should look into! It's a serious threat to security if 2 passwords can actually be active at the same time.
Log the old acct out. . . Voila!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2013
sexkillz: Log the old acct out. . . Voila!

T'was supposed to log out automatically. Dt was the concept of changing the password. I couldn't control what the person did with my tablet, dt's why I changed the password, so, as to log out the account.

It worked with the other websites but not with Nairaland.

It's all good now, just wanted to point it out, if something can be done about it!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

T'was supposed to log out automatically. Dt was the concept of changing the password. I couldn't control what the person did with my tablet, dt's why I changed the password, so, as to log out the account.

It worked with the other websites but not with Nairaland.

It's all good now, just wanted to point it out, if something can be done about it!
Noted.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by psky: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hi, this thread should not be in the romance section, but in the general section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1543615/most-popular-nairaland-female

Quite surprised it's been here till this point.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tnature: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hi Mods,

check on this thread. Highly recommended for front page...thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1542991/whats-wrong-siblings-marrying-same
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
My guy said u banned his account CASTOS he said I should beg you. Oga abeg have mercy on him.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Now that there are open vacancies,ild like to apply as a moderator on nairaland. U can put me on probation,see how ill do. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Jaybee man kiss will we have Mr and Miss NL Dec 2013?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mondisweets: Mr Jaybee man kiss will we have Mr and Miss NL Dec 2013?
Were you planning to contest cos i'm a lil surprised with this sudden interest of yours
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
jay bee:
Were you planning to contest cos i'm a lil surprised with this sudden interest of yours
I like NL Contests smiley I participate by viewing and commenting on the threads
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mods!!! Why will u hide my posts,ironically in a complain and suggestion thread too.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mondisweets: I like NL Contests smiley I participate by viewing and commenting on the threads
There are so many other threads to view and comment on angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
jay bee:
There are so many other threads to view and comment on angry angry
But they are never half as interesting cry Jay Bee can I make u my new best friend? Contests are much more fun angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mondisweets: But they are never half as interesting cry [b] Jay Bee can I make u my new best friend? [\b] Contests are much more fun angry
na so e dey start.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mondisweets: But they are never half as interesting cry Jay Bee can I make u my new best friend? Contests are much more fun angry
You know you can create your own contest right?
Let me give you pointers:
NL's biggest backside
NL's baddest milkshakes

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jay bee my guy CASTOS is begging you to unban him. But oga, you went ahead to answer a girl while my friend request through me was ignored. If you don't answer me, then......... Oga, anyway, we're NL ants and you are the lord.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GentleMimi: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Monstertrucks: na so e dey start.
grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Jay bee my guy CASTOS is begging you to unban him. But oga, you went ahead to answer a girl while my friend request through me was ignored. If you don't answer me, then......... Oga, anyway, we're NL ants and you are the lord.
Please provide me with a link to his profile
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
jay bee:
You know you can create your own contest right?
Let me give you pointers:
NL's biggest backside
NL's baddest milkshakes

grin see our sole moderator. I will create one in the sexuality section "Miss Curvaceous NL"
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
jay bee:
Please provide me with a link to his profile
He said that he can't reply or quote. https://www.nairaland.com/castos
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: He said that he can't reply or quote. https://www.nairaland.com/castos
The ban has expired. He is free now
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
The ban has expired. He is free now
are u the new romance mod?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
I nominate 190 to be a romance mod grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mondisweets: I nominate 190 to be a romance mod grin

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.