Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166329 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

wat do u when sexkill n his girls derail and molest members of this platform. its now u r doing ur job. bias mods
I've a duty to act if and when i notice actions against forum rules. I can't be everywhere as i ain't a robot. As you can see, he appears to have been banned numerous times hence his changing moniker so it ain't like it's one rule for him and other rules for the rest.

Use the report to mod option if and when you notice him or any other member doing things against forum rules
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
jay bee:

I've a duty to act if and when i notice actions against forum rules. I can't be everywhere as i ain't a robot.

You claim not to be everywhere at the same time,but why do you always lock a thread,whenever that IT is being trashed like the dog he always is?
I can't stand biased minded people,you know.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

You claim not to be everywhere at the same time,but why do you always lock a thread,whenever that IT is being trashed like the dog he always is?
I can't stand biased minded people,you know.

Was the thread derailed?
Was my action in contrary to NL's rules?
What has being biased got to do with this? If anything users derailing threads ought to be banned.
You guys knew it was against the rules but yet you go ahead and do it anyway then cry foul afterwards whenever the action is not favourable to you.
Who is/are biased?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
jay bee:

Was the thread derailed?
Was my in contrary to NL's rules?
What has being biased got to do with this? If anything users derailing threads ought to be banned.
You guys knew it was against the rules but yet you go ahead and do it anyway then cry foul afterwards whenever the action is not favourable to you.
Who is/are biased?

Oh whatever! do whatever pleases you MOD.
I was only about to post my last reply when the thread got locked,but no biggie!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
Why did you people get my thread locked, why, why I still had something to say sad sad sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LaParisienne(f): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
jay bee:

^^^^
I'm right here

So you respond to some complaints while ignoring others? Do you respond based on usernames or based on your instincts? It's a shame really.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
La Parisienne:

Look at this half-bred imbecilic twatwaffle spewing out pig poo from his mouth, did you overdose the marijuana again today?
Kai I have neva seen u curse o shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nl has corrupted dis my je m'apelle angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
La Parisienne:

So you respond to some complaints while ignoring others? Do you respond based on usernames or based on your instincts? It's a shame really.
Was your post a complaint or a wish?
Besides, you can't just ask for your thread to be binned just because you feel the issue has been discussed fully
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2012
How come my post records 10092 when its obivous that am rarely on NL?
Where is jaybee, I think I deserve an explanation.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

How come my post records 10092 when its obivous that am rarely on NL?
Where is jaybee, I think I deserve an explanation.

Counter probably malfunctioning
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Killz3(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2012
~Killz~:

Two threads that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Romance!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-870394.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-870466.0.html
Threads moved

Thnx bro
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Killz3(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2012
My pleasure.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2012
jay bee:

Counter probably malfunctioning

Like seriously I want to become a MOD, so that I can sue that counter wareeva.

I have a complaint to make. Why is mr cork allowed to log in to NL?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Like seriously I want to become a MOD, so that I can sue that counter wareeva.

I have a complaint to make. Why is mr cork allowed to log in to NL?

Fortunately for some (cos of his highly proclaimed 17"wink and unfortunately for many, he appears to be a virus/bot that was created to annoy nlers.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
jay bee:

Fortunately for some (cos of his highly proclaimed 17"wink and unfortunately for many, he appears to be a virus/bot that was created to annoy nlers.

Ok, what is your own belief concerning Mr cork?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jackpot(f): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

chei! See investigative journalism shocked
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

ermm Excuseee me. what did I do ? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2012
Every weapon fashioned against Mr Cork shall be outfashioned!
See gangup!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2012
Jaybee you haven't replied me yet, or are you trying to dodge my question?

How come all the MODs are taking sides with Mr cork. I smell something fishy. It is either cork is one of the MODs or seun himself.
angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2012
Off to NYC so will reply when i get back grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2012
angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by windyttee: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
Its true guys ,we should be matured enough to handle issues so as not to get messy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
windyttee:

Its true guys ,we should be matured enough to handle issues so as not to get messy
WTF are you on? Could you kindly kowaciate n expanciate inother not to depreciate. We gonna appreciate dat.
Jaybee please I gat one complain to make.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
Goldieluks:

Jaybee you haven't replied me yet, or are you trying to dodge my question?

How come all the MODs are taking sides with Mr cork. I smell something fishy. It is either cork is one of the MODs or seun himself.
angry

Goldieluk.   shoudnt u be concentratin on findin husband from Nairaland instead of moanin? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima1(f): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
Jaybee and Iice

Can you please give Mr. Cork, a violation for bad singing? Thanks. kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 18, 2012
Goldie take Cork's advice no offfiaze
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MarcAnthon(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
Jay Bee please where is Bin Gbagbo's thread on Romance vs Jokes section football match? Don't tell me you deleted o (if u no want make we fight). Not after I took time to come up with some great football clubs for our line up cool I take Papa God beg u, reinstate the thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2012
Good Morning MOD. My thread:  SINGING::::  has disapperaed.    is it becoz am black?  undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
INDEFATIGABLE MODS!!!
I hail oo. But why did my topic on:Help me before i die'', disappear without a trace. Plz,can you guys corrdinate a search on the mysterious disapperance. This kinda things,post,humans disappearing is a folklore and cant happen in this 21st century.
If u errornously remove it,tender unreserved apology within the hour before i ring my Senior Advocate friend-em, em, em, just kidding big brodas.
Wot my crime?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2012
Jay bee wey u? My thread " Just want to fall in love" just disappeared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.