Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166623 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2012
Jaybee am waiting for your reply ,and I hope I don't grow grey hair whilst waiting.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Zyn(f): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
Jay bee, hi, Scash has been banned from logging in. Wonder if you could look into it. Tnx
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
My belief about Mr Cork is as follow;
He is a harmless living being who is just ready to share his 17 Inches twinnie Willie nillie
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
Zyn:

Jay bee, hi, Scash has been banned from logging in. Wonder if you could look into it. Tnx
Did you get any PM from the suoermod?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 1:33am On Feb 25, 2012
jay bee:

My belief about Mr Cork is as follow;
He is a harmless living being who is just ready to share his 17 Inches twinnie Willie nillie

Harmless you say?? To hell with his twinnie willie nillie. I feel like kicking you in the tommy
for entertaining such belief. Methink you are Cork himself, don't lie!
angry grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2012
Only way to find out is if you agree to come verify the 17" in person grin grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima1(f): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by TisaBone: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2012
how do you add a pic in your profile? (sorry if this is the wrong section, but i didn't know where else to post this question)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by IZUKWU(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2012
TisaBone:

how do you add a pic in your profile? (sorry if this is the wrong section, but i didn't know where else to post this question)
click on profile and follow the instructions.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LaParisienne(f): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
@Jaybee
It's like the thread about ''hot'' igbo men has disappeared, did I miss anyhting? Can you please tell me what happened? Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^
Thread moved to recycle bin simply because there are so many other threads of that nature and it was quite obvious the OP opened the thread with a different intention not necessarily in accordance to romance specified type threads.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2012
Goodday MODs. My thread on "IgbO men are hOt" has disappeared. Is it because am an IgbO?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Zyn(f): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2012
Jaybee, Scash has been banned by auto spam, spam-bot or somethin again o. Kindly help 'un-ban' us.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
Jaybee why did you have to let mr-cork go?? cry sad angry cry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
What have you done to Mr Cork?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
jay bee, re-open the below thread now

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-884556.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

jay bee, re-open the below thread now

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-884556.0.html
Thread has been massively derailed so I'm afraid I won't
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^
why then didn't you allow me to kick his sorry arse to the abyss?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
why then didn't you allow me to kick his sorry arse to the abyss?
I hope you know e-attacks is punishable by a ban.
Derail no more angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
why? killz is destined to abuse. that is his mission on earth. why not lemme assist him nah(just wanna encourage him)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
Attacking other members is against forum rules
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
warn him too. he needs lots of grooming. didn't you educate him on the concept and goals of forums i wanna re-architect his life history
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
jay bee, you didn't reply me. yet, you deemed it fit to lock the below thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-887033.0.html?
why?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

jay bee, you didn't reply me. yet, you deemed it fit to lock the below thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-887033.0.html?
why?
Thread derailed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
alright. you are doing your job. but can you lock all the derailed threads must you wait for it to be derailed to its extreme before locking it?? just asking
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
Jay bee, the first time I used the report moderator button was when when sexkillz tried to derial one of my threads late last year. He tried that again today and to keep things civil, I got you involved while ignoring him. But I was surprised you came into the thread like a bull itching for a fight and rather than remove the lousy comment by sexkillz, killz or whatever his handle is, you ended up moving my thread to God knows where. I'm holding back from calling you names for the very uncivilized behaviour you exhibited today and looking back in retrospect now, I feel my thread would perhaps have been better of without your intervention.
The question I ask now is: does NL Romance section really need an uncivilized and emotionally unstable personality for a moderator? I leave you to figure that out ,
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^
Your thread was moved to the General section as missing person thread doesn't have anything to do with the romance section.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
Jay bee, you just confirmed my earlier suspicion with your response, I've had this feeeling that you acted without going through the thread, perhaps out of bias of some sort.
Now, I want you to read the thread trailer below and tell me if you still think the thread has nothing to do with the romance section.

[b]Saturday night, I was hanging out with my babe over a jar of palm-wine with some bottles of Guinness stout at a popular Garden hotel in Port Harcourt. Sitting right in front of my table were 4 men that looked like some oil subsidy cabal members ravishing some bottles of exotic wine, they looked like in their early 50s. Thirty minutes later, another member of the gang came in with a ravishingly beautiful fair-complexioned lady that looked like in her late 20s, spotting a sleevelss black gown that terminated above the kneel and spotting a pair of white, flowered "akpola" slippers. Her beauty was so charming that the other four guys gave her a standing ovation on arrival and all eyes rolled in her direction. Well, I continued with my palmwine and stout until something quite unusual happened. The lady in question started starring at me as if listening to the person at the other end of the call she was making with her BB which she held close to her left ear and after a while, blew a kiss at me. As the signals continued, I blew a kiss back at her but was caught in the act by my babe! Not wanting to be caught a second time as my every move was now being monitored, I couldn't stand up when the lady signalled that I meet her somewhere around the car park perhaps to exchange contact details. After being away for close to 30mins, her man stood up in search of her and succeeded in bringing her back to her seat and in no time, they both left without me having the opportunity to exchange contacts with her. It's over 48hrs now and I'm still desperately looking for this lady.
What should I do please?[/b]
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
So what's romantic about looking for a stranger?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
Jay bee, evething is romantic about my story. From the serene setting to the palm wine drinking with my babe to the stare and kiss-blowing from the missing girl to her eventual departure and to my frantic search for her. This story is a good recipe for "thrills & boom" or "super story"., just open your mind a bit and you will see things from same perspective as mine. NL romance section is meant for matured people, not for some self-righteous characters like sexkillz, you're doing a whole lot of NLs a disservice by pitcing tent with him everytime he steps on toes by his holier-than-thou posture.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LMAO. laffing cuz of his brazen display of anger
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Killz3(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
So what's romantic about looking for a stranger?

This is the jaybee i used to know. . . Moving and locking senseless threads. . . At a point, i was wondering what happened to you. +100 bro! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.