Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166637 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by chrisj2000(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2012
what time was it when we arrived here?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
Abeg MODS you need to do something to this menace called sexkillz who is constituting a nuisance in this section, he goes from thread to thread insulting people, and rarely contributes maeningfully except to bash and diss and curse, i wonder why he is not yet banned.
This is a thread i just opened and he is already their with his bag of nuisance, please help me delete the unnecessary posts. Thankyou!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855790.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
Abeg MODS you need to do something to this menace called sexkillz who is constituting a nuisance in this section, he goes from thread to thread insulting people, and rarely contributes maeningfully except to bash and diss and curse, i wonder why he is not yet banned.
Smh! Nuisance my arse!

You can only ban the username sexkillz, now can you ban the person behind it? I guess not! That's if "sexkillz" is guilty of these trumped up needless charges!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
sexkillz:

Smh!

You can only ban the username sexkillz, now can you ban the person behind it? I guess not!

Oga Sexkillz,
Can you please refrain from insulting thread openers when you are not in agreement with their respective threads.

Thanks for your anticipated corporation
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^
Who doesnt? Should i drop names, and links as well? Even the complainant himself is as guilty as hell! What's he on about?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please do Sir. Attacking/bullying another member is not encouraged. Let's all live in peace
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
It's a really long list, you sure you wanna see? I hate whistle blowing you know! But i heard you nonetheless. . . We cool! smiley

Flash, you can stop whining now!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Jaybee is really unfair dat u keep deleting my educative/reasonable posts. But i dont derail threads, just ask NLrs they will tell u dat am d quiet type!
Ok oya ask sexkillz.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
thank you Mr. Jaybee!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please Mr, jaybee, not after 1 hour you warned him, the menance is already back, and apparently has no regards whatsoever to your previous reprimand. Please help me out once again to clean the thread, thank you!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Men some people are way way slow and stuppid! Ffs, the op didnt do anything to the girl!!!! He wasnt the one that told the girl anything, the girl did, and he is just asking for the best way to tactically handle the situation, look before you leap! Oh you FOOLS!!!dude no matter how hard you try, i will never stoop to your level. Ok??
Oya get back to sexkillz asss sharp sharp, he is missing you already.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-854766.96.html#msg10055042
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
I know you are good at dissing et bashing, but i hope for your sake that you can read correctly.
jay bee:

Can you please refrain from insulting thread openers when you are not in agreement with their respective threads.

Thanks for your anticipated corporation
now i didnt disobey him, did i??

I really dont want to go down to your level dude, please stop trying!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
Jaybee, they are back o, one even threatened to hack into your 'dirty' database.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LaParisienne(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2012
Lol at running to the Modes every minute.

@Topic
Please why do my comments keep disappearing? I don't cuss, I run away from insults and I respect myself.
Modes, are you really biased?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jackpot(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2012
I'm in support of anything to be done to curb, curtail and checkmate this enigmatic menace called sexkillz.

Really, I don see for my eyes sef.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
La Parisienne:

Lol at running to the Modes every minute.

@Topic
Please why do my comments keep disappearing? I don't cuss, I run away from insults and I respect myself.
Modes, are you really biased?

Laprasa.  Correction:  You have cussed me 60 times and your threads never EVER  make sense angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
jackpot:

I'm in support of anything to be done to curb, curtail and checkmate this enigmatic menace called sexkillz.

Really, I don see for my eyes sef.
cool cool cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LaParisienne(f): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Laprasa.  Correction:  You have cussed me 60 times and your threads never EVER  make sense angry

Lol. I'm sure it took you 2 weeks to come up with that. This is the only sentence you've ever made without murdering our beloved English language.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mikael4(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
You all should keep breaking your dense heads over sexkillz! The best part is that sexkillz doesnt give a what? Doesnt give a FCCK! #Deal with it! wink

To whoever it is deleting my comments on this thread, i have as much right as do the people whose comments are not deleted! It's quite childish if my comments are deleted, and the others left! It makes one wonder if complains are compartmentalized! Cheers!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by DonADESIDA(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Mikael~:

You all should keep breaking your dense heads over sexkillz! The best part is that sexkillz doesnt give a what? Doesnt give a FCCK! #Deal with it! wink

To whoever it is deleting my comments on this thread, i have as much right as do the people whose comments are not deleted! It's quite childish if my comments are deleted, and the others left! It makes one wonder if complains are compartmentalized! Cheers!

Hmmmm ! !!I like these two statements and we need people like you to spice www.2go.wall.fm
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
Nollywood icon dies. Notification should get to front page. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855231.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
La Parisienne:

Lol. I'm sure it took you 2 weeks to come up with that. This is the only sentence you've ever made without murdering our beloved English language.

Larasa. When they promote me to MOD, I will BAN you for 6 year! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
Bunch of . . . .kers
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LaParisienne(f): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^You included
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
MOds. Someone is spying on me like a CCTV camera.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by phemi3: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2012
Why is my thread (Why do (most) Nigerian girls tends to think that sex is only enjoyed by their male counterpart?) no longer appearing in the romance section? Just want to know why?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LaParisienne(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
Jaybee or[b] iice[/b], could you please delete this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-860875.0.html

It was created just for fun and it has served it's purpose. Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Wow! I really should come here more often. It's like nairaland's answer to the movie , "Notebook".
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
So your into this valentine nonsense too? lol@oxford circus,i hope you get eaten by the freezing weather! @Coogar! grin grin
why was that beautiful thread locked? MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry
ALL YOU DO IS LOCK THREADS! I'D LOCK THIS WHOLE NL soon. where's jaybee

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^
I'm right here

The thread got locked because it was massively derailed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by anonymus11: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

So your into this valentine nonsense too? lol@oxford circus,i hope you get eaten by the freezing weather! @Coogar! grin grin
why was that beautiful thread locked? MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry
ALL YOU DO IS LOCK THREADS! I'D LOCK THIS WHOLE NL soon. where's jaybee

i wonder o. its obvious his atutu juliets have sucked up to the mod as usual. mod wld never lock threads when the devil and his angels insult people but immediately someone decides to tell sexshit the truth, they do their jobs then. i am startin anoda thread for d truth
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by anonymus11: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
jay bee:

^^^^
I'm right here

The thread got locked because it was massively derailed

wat do u when sexkill n his girls derail and molest members of this platform. its now u r doing ur job. bias mods

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.