Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status (8646 Views)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / How To Spy Ur Partner Whatsapp Msg And Other Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status by femi4: 5:13am On Feb 01, 2021
mamaafrik:
Kindly advise on this,He saw the pictures attached below on his girlfriend WhatsApp status and felt ruffled.
He has been disturbed since he saw the caption on her WhatsApp status and need an advice .
A friend abi you

You are among the wrong things in her life. You ll soon get the "I can't do this anymore" letter
Re: A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status by DaInferno(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2021
only fake gees may wonder; a true gee would simply repost it grin
Re: A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status by computerglobal(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Cholls:
My brother guilty conscience dey worry you.

Na who chop Gbi go die Gbi!

grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status by Michael213: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
now i believe God created us with different braingrin
Before you no no oo cheesy
Re: A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status by GodWrites: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Both you and your friend are a dumb dumb. Now, take that to the bank and cash it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.