Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

#FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (45896 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by illicit(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2021
I prefer my fufu with Bitter leaf and Ogbono....

wink

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by wumi2017(f): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2021
sad Contact Wunmi's Collection for any kinds of ur footwears � it's very affordable
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Otunski: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2021
SHALLREIGN:
Iberiberism...
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Oshokalo: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the price of egusi increasing because of this, I see restaurants increasing the price of egusi soup, I see Nigerians complaining bitterly about the inflation. This I have seen.
egusi prophet
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
I hate FUFU, garri is my favourite swallow any day anytime,
Egusi soup is overrated too, just give me ogbono soup, I'm OK.

Maybe because they cooks rubbish in your area. Cook it well and enjoy it.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Sanchez01: 7:34am On Feb 01, 2021
This challenge took place about three weeks ago. Quite strange to see it as a fresh gist on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by cooooooks(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2021
The fufu challenge trend started in the USA. It was not driven from Nigeria. Despite lockdowns, some Nigerian restaurants witnessed more than a 100% increase in patronage. Some of that money will assist family members here.

Nackzy:
Buhari is killing Nigerians, no one is making it trend, is something that you will eat and shit that's trending

4 Likes

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by beardedboy(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Garri is not a swallow. Na eba be swallow.

angry

5 Likes

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by SweetToothD: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the price of egusi increasing because of this, I see restaurants increasing the price of egusi soup, I see Nigerians complaining bitterly about the inflation. This I have seen.

The trend will have almost no effect on local consumption so i see no reason why there should be an inflation.

Check out my Instagram: @sweettoothdelight for cookies, chocolates, crisps and more from the UK
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice combination though

But nothing like draw soup....
my love for anything draw soup especially okro..Damnnn...if you are girl and I later realize that you are good in cooking okro soup.....damn...leaving you will be a problem..
You go nowhere baby girl

Draw soup is meant for those who doesn't know how to cook anyway.

And what most of you term draw soup or okro soup is not really draw soup because u guys are yet to understand what the draw soup means
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Maybe because they cooks rubbish in your area. Cook it well and enjoy it.
You buy soup?
I've never done that, I cook it and also eat from relatives and friends or occasions but I still rate ogbono over Egusi.

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Gkay1(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2021
meeeeeeeeeen, see enjoyment
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2021
beardedboy:
Garri is not a swallow. Na eba be swallow.
angry
Thanks
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by DenreleDave(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2021
ZUBY77:
I am waiting for Adeboye and Oyedepo to condemn it and ask the members to rather send the Egusi money to the Church

Shut up full...
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Naija Fufu to the World

#NoMeat,
#NoBeef,
#NoOrisirisi,

Make una helep us beg our Fulani friends make dem no vex for us for Port Harcourt o.
Beef don dey scarce for our local markets.

Make we manage dis one laidat for today.

Nothing like Fufu and Orisirisi meat.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You buy soup?
I've never done that, I cook it and also eat from relatives and friends or occasions but I still rate ogbono over Egusi.

Ogbono is rubbish.. Total trash
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You buy soup?

Well egusi and ogbono are least of my best soup anyway..

But if the egwusi is cooked well it is more nice that ogbono.

Mind your ogbono and okro ain't samething.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2021
ZUBY77:
I am waiting for Adeboye and Oyedepo to condemn it and ask the members to rather send the Egusi money to the Church
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

gaius01:
I succumb !
You are a wise man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Okoroawusa: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2021
fotadmowmend:
Dear lord, when will I trend ?
Keep working hard on what you do. Find a way to make it known to the world. Be consistent in it. Then you will trend.

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Okoroawusa: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2021
illicit:
I prefer my fufu with Bitter leaf and Ogbono....

wink
I think we are on the same boat

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by tgmservice: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2021
I PITY THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by RedChiefPriest: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2021
fotadmowmend:
Dear lord, when will I trend ?
Next month
The gods have spoken

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Clothingonline9(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2021
It’s a traditional meal for most sub Sahara African all Nigerian tribes eat ur.

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery clearance price in retail and wholesale
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by harmony75: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2021
Woaw nice my best soup ok let me go and cook � ���
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by ijayebonyi(f): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2021
oshe11:
Is like na only trends some people enter 2021 come do oo
As in eeh! Silhouette challenge bussitchallenge* too much time to show them selves
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Ogbono soup is disgusting angry sad
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Jahzrockballer(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice combination though

But nothing like draw soup....
my love for anything draw soup especially okro..Damnnn...if you are girl and I later realize that you are good in cooking okro soup.....damn...leaving you will be a problem..
You go nowhere baby girl
Seconded!!!
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Vaiki(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2021
beardedboy:
Useless challenge.

What's the use?

Better find something sustainable to invest your (youthful) time in else, you'll just check time and see that you're 35 and you're still unemployed, unemployable and too broke eat three square meals let alone invest in any business.

As the poverty capital of the world, we youths of this country don't have the luxury of plays and frivolities. We owe are future generations a lot. How can we undo the mess of our past generations when we're threading a path of hedonism, fraud and prostitution?

#think.

"Less worse" would have been more appropriate.
ontop all your stupid focus,how much you get?? Mumu geek
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by thelish(f): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
What is this tiktok am hearing
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by meobizy(f): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Mscheew. Another day, another madness. People are now throwing things at the wall hoping they’ll stick. Those stupid pastors should come out to condemn this one. I see their eye no dey gree comot from pleasures of the flesh. Na their way after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo / Would You Eat These Nigerian Independence Day Meals? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.