Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

#FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (45517 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2021
[Beg fulani...na wah for u ..na your type will sell their birthright for a plate of pottage...what Happened to fish,g
chicken,goat meatstockfish,dried catfish...dz are Substitutes..with all the massacre and insecurity going on ,uotellVictorinho n author= post=98626161]Naija Fufu to the World

#NoMeat,
#NoBeef,
#NoOrisirisi,

Make una helep us beg our Fulani friends make dem no vex for us for Port Harcourt o.
Beef don dey scarce for our local markets.

Make we manage dis one laidat for today.

Nothing like Fufu and Orisirisi meat.
God bless Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by tosinosam(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Ogbono soup is disgusting angry sad
Abi, I wonder what some people see in it. Inyanma
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by lkillbrokehoes: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2021
Nobody can separate me from pounded yam and egusi soup ganished with assorted meats
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by kechywillz(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Why are they chewing the fufu
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Godmademan(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Oyibo vex use hand roll fufu but you bloody African will start using cutlery for swallow
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Abfinest007(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the price of egusi increasing because of this, I see restaurants increasing the price of egusi soup, I see Nigerians complaining bitterly about the inflation. This I have seen.
another prophet Elisha of nairaland
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Kimjongun: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2021
beardedboy:
Useless challenge.

What's the use?

Better find something sustainable to invest your (youthful) time in else, you'll just check time and see that you're 35 and you're still unemployed, unemployable and too broke eat three square meals let alone invest in any business.

As the poverty capital of the world, we youths of this country don't have the luxury of plays and frivolities. We owe are future generations a lot. How can we undo the mess of our past generations when we're threading a path of hedonism, fraud and prostitution?

#think.

"Less worse" would have been more appropriate.

I disagree with you partially, Nigerian dishes going global is a good thing, think of this as an advertisement, more people getting aware of our dishes, means more people possibly getting accustomed to the Nigerian food taste, means more market for Nigerian own restaurants, more opportunity for tourism, more jobs for our chefs, etc.

But nonetheless those opportunities are always for the prepared and the people carried away in the frivolities that come with the #challenge make themselves its victim

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Kimjongun: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the price of egusi increasing because of this, I see restaurants increasing the price of egusi soup, I see Nigerians complaining bitterly about the inflation. This I have seen.

Stop seeing everything from the negative perspective
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by thundafire: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2 wat do u have to say
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nickymezor(f): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmmm, now they are making me salivate.Make I go chop breakfast jare

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by skinny419(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
ok..we don hear, oya righteouness ur turn.

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by AngelicBeing: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, your moniker though, Hian, false prophet1, like seriously shocked

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by kendrick323(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2021
ZUBY77:
I am waiting for Adeboye and Oyedepo to condemn it and ask the members to rather send the Egusi money to the Church

i swear �
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Gloriagee(f): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2021
U be better false prophet. U cant see Nigerians setting up world class restaurants and more forex coming in.

FalseProphet1:
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Anaskie(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2021
This is old news. This challenge trended several weeks ago, long before the silhouette challenge.

Wonder why the mod is realizing it now.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by obiefune65177: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Woaw nice my best soup ok let me go and cook � ���
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by rennylaw(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Very old ...stale challenge
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Bimpe29: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Nice and delicious meal it is.

So, Fufu is the name not Akpu. grin grin grin
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Seyzcham91(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2021
what i've noticed about Nigerians

As long as they making money steady and bad things happening around don't occur to them, its not of concern

and need i say "we celebrate nonsense as a nation"
Nackzy:
Buhari is killing Nigerians, no one is making it trend, is something that you will eat and shit that's trending

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by yorke1: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2021
Egusi soup is underated. The soup is definitely the best in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2021
I prefer to eat my egusi with eba.

That is my favorite food after beans and Ijebu garri.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by frankoben(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Of all things na egusi soup and packet shirt (fufu) come dey trend, na wa o
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by paschalj4(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
I hate FUFU, garri is my favourite swallow any day anytime,
Egusi soup is overrated too, just give me ogbono soup, I'm OK.
undecided undecided and what so overrated about egusi?
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2021
My best food egusi and akpu, semovita, or vita rice.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Lithe1(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2021
oshe11:
Is like na only trends some people enter 2021 come do oo

------

-----

use trendmask & waka pass
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by jacoik(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. so prophet who we go call u now
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by beardedboy(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Vaiki:
ontop all your stupid focus,[b]how much you get?? [/b]Mumu geek

Lol. At least I don't beg before I fuel my car or gen.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by stealmatic(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Nackzy:
Buhari is killing Nigerians, no one is making it trend, is something that you will eat and shit that's trending
I hope it's the same buhari that dnt allow u satisfy your babe sexually abi buhari took your destiny to Aso rock,ode arindin apoda agbaya omo mummy

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by DaniDani(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
naijadrivablog:
6 to 6 is trending.
Chai, wahala for who no de like akpu.
Baby Natasha being trending since she was born. My niece is so beautiful.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
beardedboy:
Useless challenge.

What's the use?

Better find something sustainable to invest your (youthful) time in. Else, you'll just check time and see that you're 35 and you're still unemployed, unemployable and too broke to eat three square meals let alone invest in any business.

As the poverty capital of the world, we youths of this country don't have the luxury of plays and frivolities. We owe our future generations a lot. How can we undo the mess of our past generations when we're threading a path of hedonism, fraud and prostitution?

#think.

"Less worse" would have been more appropriate.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Vaiki(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
beardedboy:

Lol. At least I don't beg before I fuel my car or gen.
guy comot for here before I wooze you better slap!! You buy fuel for necessary equipments be say you dey move?? Mumu boy with bearbear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style / See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today / Show Us Your Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.