Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

#FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (45872 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by chubinwa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
how can fufu be trending when an average Nigerian eats it almost everyday.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by oshe11: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
ijayebonyi:
As in eeh! Silhouette challenge bussitchallenge* too much time to show them selves

Swears
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Trending worldwide? undecided how come i have not noticed? sad
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by alexola20(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by alexola20(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Henri8: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice combination though

But nothing like draw soup....
my love for anything draw soup especially okro..Damnnn...if you are girl and I later realize that you are good in cooking okro soup.....damn...leaving you will be a problem..
You go nowhere baby girl

I swear the best thing to ever happen to soups is okro soup.
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Vifx: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Late to the party eh ?
This trend was like two weeks ago
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why it's trending, I'm not sure. But one thing I'm sure of is that all these egusi soups were not cooked with bitter leave, neither was the water in the egusi squeezed out.

So I'm only left confused on how one can enjoy such a concussion egusi soup angry
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Vifx: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sanchez01:
This challenge took place about three weeks ago. Quite strange to see it as a fresh gist on Nairaland.
Nairaland have been coming late to the party lately..
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nackzy: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
stealmatic:

I hope it's the same buhari that dnt allow u satisfy your babe sexually abi buhari took your destiny to Aso rock,ode arindin apoda agbaya omo mummy
Mumu you're living in bondage, you don't know you're mad, i know in your madness World you're buying fuel for 35 naira, electricity is bill is free, extremist like you..terrorist
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Gyri(f): 2:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Better than silhouette challenge
Mary
Have you resumed school?
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by stealmatic(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Nackzy:
Mumu you're living in bondage, you don't know you're mad, i know in your madness World you're buying fuel for 35 naira, electricity is bill is free, extremist like you..terrorist
u expect me to trade tantrum with u ba, my oga u can't get that here,it takes a mad fellow to know a mad man
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Alexaonfleek: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Gyri:

Mary
Have you resumed school?
I'm going Tomorrow
Is this ca###id
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Gyri(f): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I'm going Tomorrow
Is this ca###id
Yeah.
I wish you safe journey
Bring my shoe along.. cool cool
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by abolaji62(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Orelope perishable/vegetables/fruit foodstuffs supply.... Can supply you any foodstuffs and vegetables/perishable fruit you need and delivery is also available to anywhere in Lagos :you can contact us +234 909 573 2957 or message us on WhatsApp or horlamide62@gmail.com thanks
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nackzy: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2021
stealmatic:

u expect me to trade tantrum with u ba, my oga u can't get that here,it takes a mad fellow to know a mad man
You want to sound sane now ba, a Mad man will always be a mad man, Keep buying fuel 35 Naira per liter, Pay 300 Naira for 31 kilowatts of light, Pay 10 Naira for stamp duty, 1% VAT, Friendly Herders, Anyone in Njgeria that Glory,s in Buhari is Insane
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by odaniel1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
This combo would have been my best food on Earth but nothing beats Fried rice and dodo/chicken
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by stealmatic(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Nackzy:

You want to sound sane now ba, a Mad man will always be a mad man, Keep buying fuel 35 Naira per liter, Pay 300 Naira for 31 kilowatts of light, Pay 10 Naira for stamp duty, 1% VAT, Friendly Herders, Anyone in Njgeria that Glory,s in Buhari is Insane
mumu are u justifying what he and Ur fellow Biafra has been doing or u just want some likes from Ur fellow idiots on this faceless forum?oga face front before I have Ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. / One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.