Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance (22699 Views)

Morning And Evening Adhkar: Etiquettes And Significance / Significance Of The Day Of Arafat / The Significance Of Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mhmsadyq(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Because liars with similar minds like you put up lies long ago and called them hadiths. The falsehood had to be separated from the proven ones.
And we have our approved ways of authenticating which hadiths are proven and which are not. And this is a large branch of study called Science of hadith.

So here are your own questions!
1. Do you follow all the laws from Genesis to revelation in your Bible?
2. When was the Bible as it is today first compiled?
3. Can you mention the Books/chapters it contained?
4. How was each book authenticated?
5. Who were the writer of each Books?
6. And how can we ascertain these writers of the OT and NT?
7. Who were the copyists of each of the Bible Books?
8. How was it preserved from generation to generation?
9. What do you think of John 5:7 in the KJV and in the other recent Bible versions?

WOW!

I need to save these questions for another day.

Your moniker is apt.
Thank you antichristian.

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Exodus 22:20 is for the children of Yaweh who made covenant with him not to do such.

Yaweh didn't instruct Moses to do destroy the all chinese, Muslims and Christian's who didn't make oat to serve him.

Allah instructed all Jews and Christian's to be killed for serving other God, if he was limiting this to Muslims who choose to serve him no problem.

But he can't order Muslims to kill others who are not bound to him

During the biblical Moses period where are the Muslims and Christians back then? Don't act deluded.

You'll always have one or more excuses if it's Yahweh! But anything Islam....

See another one. Bring another excuse:

Deuteronomy 13:12-19 – If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt. None of those condemned things shall be found in your hands, so that the LORD will turn from his fierce anger; he will show you mercy, have compassion on you, and increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your forefathers, because you obey the LORD your God, keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

During the biblical Moses period where are the Muslims and Christians back then? Don't act deluded.

You'll always have one or more excuses if it's Yahweh! But anything Islam....

See another one. Bring another excuse:

Deuteronomy 13:12-19 – If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt. None of those condemned things shall be found in your hands, so that the LORD will turn from his fierce anger; he will show you mercy, have compassion on you, and increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your forefathers, because you obey the LORD your God, keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.
Wow, your Co Muslims must be very Ashmed of you now as usual.

You keep quoting these verses like a broken record.

I try as much as possible to make this brief but you still can't comprehend.

he promised on oath to your forefathers, because you obey the LORD your God, keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes

Did you read this passage you quoted?

This people called Israelites are under oat with Yaweh to keep his tennets.

This is not an excuse, this is a law they choose to follow, it didn't apply to non Jews (i mentioned Christian's and Muslims as an example of diverse personalities and tribes present at that time yet had no business to this oat)

I don't have any issue with Islam and it's Muslims who choose to practice Sharia.

The issue is Just like Yaweh it should be restricted to his chosen people, Muslims are allah people and so Islam shouldn't be hell bent on converting humanity by force to Islam
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Wow, your Co Muslims must be very Ashmed of you now as usual.

You keep quoting these verses like a broken record.

I try as much as possible to make this brief but you still can't comprehend.

he promised on oath to your forefathers, because you obey the LORD your God, keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes

Did you read this passage you quoted?

This people called Israelites are under oat with Yaweh to keep his tennets.

This is not an excuse, this is a law they choose to follow, it didn't apply to non Jews (i mentioned Christian's and Muslims as an example of diverse personalities and tribes who have no business to this oat)

I don't have any issue with Islam and it's Muslims who choose to practice Sharia.

The issue is Just like Yaweh it should be restricted to his chosen people, Muslims are allah people and so Islam shouldn't be hell bent on converting humanity by force to Islam

Na by force? What does apostasy law mean if not these verses?

lipsrsealed
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Na by force? What does apostasy law mean if not these verses?

lipsrsealed
Yes it's by force to correct ignorance

Yes it is apostasy law.

A law is a system of rules that defines a people (the law for France can not judge the people of China)

The fact that France has a liberal rule doesn't invalidate the law the government of China uses for it's people.

Yaweh stipulated the laws that defines Israelites they pledged to keep it as citizens and are bounded by it.

Apostasy law is not the issue, the issue is was there an oat to keep it?

Your aim to justify apostasy law of Islam is defeated because there was never an oat by Muslims with Allah.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2021
mhmsadyq:

wetin you go use d ansa do?

We must expose quran

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mhmsadyq(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

We must expose quran
Are you just starting?
Stale!
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Are you just starting?

Stale!

Hahahahaha so you know, what you gat to do is just stay tuned!!!
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Yes it's by force to correct ignorance

Yes it is apostasy law.

A law is a system of rules that defines a people (the law for France can not judge the people of China)

The fact that France has a liberal rule doesn't invalidate the law the government of China uses for it's people.

Yaweh stipulated the laws that defines Israelites they pledged to keep it as citizens and are bounded by it.

Apostasy law is not the issue, the issue is was there an oat to keep it?

Your aim to justify apostasy law of Islam is defeated because there was never an oat by Muslims with Allah.

So there must be an oath before apostasy laws abi?

You're making sense o!

Kudos sha for accepting Yahweh brought apostasy laws. Your brothers would argue and argue on forever!

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

So there must be an oath before apostasy laws abi?

You're making sense o!

Kudos sha for accepting Yahweh brought apostasy laws. Your brothers would argue and argue on forever!
Yes Abdul, the Jews took oat to keep Yaweh ordinance.

Hope you can be as consistent as me without always contradicting yourself

You believe that every soul is accountable to it's creator (Judge) and would be thrown into hell if they fall short of his Laws.

You don't have problem with this but you have a problem if the people take oat on Earth with the same creator to effect his laws amongst themselves
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Yes Abdul, the Jews took oat to keep Yaweh ordinance.

Hope you can be as consistent as me without always contradicting yourself

You believe that every soul is accountable to it's creator (Judge) and would be thrown into hell if they fall short of his Laws.

You don't have problem with this but you have a problem if the people take oat on Earth with the same creator to effect his laws amongst themselves

Sometimes I just laugh at your hypocrisy! Na Oath be the excuse now!

Deuteronomy 13:6-11
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sometimes I just laugh at your hypocrisy! Na Oath be the excuse now!

Deuteronomy 13:6-11
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
please Muslims are laughing at you right now.

The moment you bursted you start saying i came up with excuse.

Is it until i agree with what makes you feel better that it becomes the truth.

Have i given any inconvenient theology that has been bursted so far.

I want to believe you are the best knowledgeable among your muslim pairs hiding in their pants

So stop shedding tears like a broken record

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Mikecold:
please Muslims are laughing at you right now.

The moment you bursted you start saying i came up with excuse.

Is it until i agree with what makes you feel better that it becomes the truth.

Have i given any inconvenient theology that has been bursted so far.

I want to believe you are the best knowledgeable among your muslim pairs hiding in their pants

So stop shedding tears like a broken record

grin Apostasy is to oath na! No need to reply!

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by theFilmtric: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Because liars with similar minds like you put up lies long ago and called them hadiths. The falsehood had to be separated from the proven ones.
And we have our approved ways of authenticating which hadiths are proven and which are not. And this is a large branch of study called Science of hadith.

So here are your own questions!
1. Do you follow all the laws from Genesis to revelation in your Bible?
2. When was the Bible as it is today first compiled?
3. Can you mention the Books/chapters it contained?
4. How was each book authenticated?
5. Who were the writer of each Books?
6. And how can we ascertain these writers of the OT and NT?
7. Who were the copyists of each of the Bible Books?
8. How was it preserved from generation to generation?
9. What do you think of John 5:7 in the KJV and in the other recent Bible versions?
lol
I've said this many times
Jesus came with grace to confirm the law

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin Apostasy is to oath na! No need to reply!
Abdul, tell me where allah made covenant with muslims to do their own apostasy law.

You were crying on the first page that advocatej.are clicked the audio oat and must be a slave to allah he didn't see

Now you are complaining that Jews are wrong to keep their oat to follow Yaweh.

Just take one plastic kettle and stop this hypocrisy
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Alhajiemeritus: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2021
Mikecold:
Firstly i don't except Muslims to agree with Christianity on the mark of the beast because they both disagree on the creed relating to end time.

Btw the mark of the beast is the identification of the Antichrist, and the Antichrist is one who denies Jesus as God including his payment for sins

Essentially Islam is the Antichrist and should have no problem with 666
What is the meaning of 666?
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

What is the meaning of 666?
My friend, Christian's believe in the end of time Christ would return to the earth to finally give justice to the inhabitants.

Before it begins the Satan would raise an army of nations to resist the end of his rulership over earth.

Firstly he would raise up a league of nations against God chosen people (Israel) because God has chosen them as his inheritance for ever.

Israel since God created them was to worship him in a temple but today it is Muslims nations that have been terrorising them since 1948 when they came back as a nation.

They are supposed to build their temple on the current western wall, but Muhammad possessed by Satan had inputed the dome of rock there even though Islam and Arabs have no history to Jerusalem.

So that same Satan would inspire Muslims nations in the end time to rise against Israel in battle (but just like in 1967 when they all failed miraculously) Israel would overcome them by the support of God.

The one who would lead these Islamic nations would be the Antichrist (infact as a Muslim that denounces Christ essence of such is the spirit of Antichrist).

So this "powerful" Muslim leader that called for the war against Israel would later ask for peace with her.

Only a Muslim leader can intervene in the dispute between Jews and the dome of rock Muslims (not us president not UN).

The Muslim leader would call for peace and sharing of the space, one for Jews to build their long awaiting temple and the other for Muslims.

This peace treaty would be for seven years, but at the middle of the seven years he would go into Jews temple and proclaim their is no god but allah and Mohamed is his messenger.

For Jews and Christian's this is an abomination but not so for Muslims.

Erdogan is currently a Muslim president and has been trying to become the Muslim leader for a long time, he has already converted the hagga Sophia church of the bizanten empire into a mosque and proclaimed the Islamic creed.

Even though the UN nations asked him not to he violated their terms so he won't have a problem doing it in the future.

Mind you Erdogan is currently scheming to restore the old ottoman empire which was an Islamic caliphate for all Muslims, he also wants to be it's leader as he despices the leadership of Saudi Arabia.

Immediately he gets to establish the false peace of seven years with Israel he would perform Islamic Taqiya with them by breaking it.

He would then establish the old ottoman empire an Islamic state that extends from middle East to north Africa, everyone within the reach of this empire would be mandated to wear 666 which is the number of the Antichrist (Islamic creed).

People are expecting this number to be barcode or a number but it won't come that way, this is why many would be deceived.

The Bible says it is the number of a man, Mohamed the founder of Islam is a man and the Islamic creed that places him as "messenger" already establishes him in blasphemy.

If you check the Greek translation on the number of the Antichrist for 666 you come close to the same old Bismillah in Arabic.

If you isolate and compare the Greek numbers of 666 you incidentally get the Islamic creed

Muslims in Arabian country currently wear this creed on a scarf around their forehead already exactly as the Bible analysed

The Antichrist would insist on this as a validation of Muslims while the ones without it would be killed by Sharia (the same beheading stated in the Bible)

All this would happen for 3 and half years till Yeshua would destroy all these persons forever

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Mikecold:
My friend, Christian's believe in the end of time Christ would return to the earth to finally give justice to the inhabitants.

Before it begins the Satan would raise an army of nations to resist the end of his rulership over earth.

Firstly he would raise up a league of nations against God chosen people (Israel) because God has chosen them as his inheritance for ever.

Israel since God created them was to worship him in a temple but today it is Muslims nations that have been terrorising them since 1948 when they came back as a nation.
Lies upon Lies! Israel has been the terrorist grabbing lands and killing the Palestinians!

They are supposed to build their temple on the current western wall, but Muhammad possessed by Satan had inputed the dome of rock there even though Islam and Arabs have no history to Jerusalem.

So that same Satan would inspire Muslims nations in the end time to rise against Israel in battle (but just like in 1967 when they all failed miraculously) Israel would overcome them by the support of God.
The same Israelites are now Christians right? This is foolishness! And claiming someone is possessed by Satan really shows you the one being possessed by Jinn. All your post here speak of the Bitter hatred that flows in your blood against Islam and some tribes.

The one who would lead these Islamic nations would be the Antichrist (infact as a Muslim that denounces Christ essence of such is the spirit of Antichrist).

So this "powerful" Muslim leader that called for the war against Israel would later ask for peace with her.

Only a Muslim leader can intervene in the dispute between Jews and the dome of rock Muslims (not us president not UN).

The Muslim leader would call for peace and sharing of the space, one for Jews to build their long awaiting temple and the other for Muslims.

This peace treaty would be for seven years, but at the middle of the seven years he would go into Jews temple and proclaim their is no god but allah and Mohamed is his messenger.

Erdogan is currently a Muslim president and has been trying to become the Muslim leader for a long time, he has already converted the hagga Sophia church of the bizanten empire into a mosque and proclaimed the Islamic creed.

Even though the UN nations asked him not to he violated their terms so he won't have a problem doing it in the future.

Mind you Erdogan is currently scheming to restore the old ottoman empire which was an Islamic caliphate for all Muslims, he also wants to be it's leader as he despices the leadership of Saudi Arabia.

Immediately he gets to establish the false peace of seven years with Israel he would perform Islamic Taqiya with them by breaking it.

He would then establish the old ottoman empire an Islamic state that extends from middle East to north Africa, everyone within the reach of this empire would be mandated to wear 666 which is the number of the Antichrist (Islamic creed).

People are expecting this number to be barcode or a number but it won't come that way, this is why many would be deceived.

The Bible says it is the number of a man, Mohamed the founder of Islam is a man and the Islamic creed that places him as "messenger" already establishes him in blasphemy.

If you check the Greek translation on the number of the Antichrist for 666 you come close to the same old Bismillah in Arabic.

If you isolate and compare the Greek numbers of 666 you incidentally get the Islamic creed

Muslims in Arabian country currently wear this creed on a scarf around their forehead already exactly as the Bible analysed

The Antichrist would insist on this as a validation of Muslims while the ones without it would be killed by Sharia (the same beheading stated in the Bible)

All this would happen for 3 and half years till Yeshua would destroy all these persons forever

Guy you sabi lie o! How does "In the name of Allah" in any language translate to 666? Mehn! What a Christian liar o!

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
Lies upon Lies! Israel has been the terrorist grabbing lands and killing the Palestinians!

The same Israelites are now Christians right? This is foolishness! And claiming someone is possessed by Satan really shows you the one being possessed by Jinn. All your post here speak of the Bitter hatred that flows in your blood against Islam and some tribes.

Guy you sabi lie o! How does "In the name of Allah" in any language translate to 666? Mehn! What a Christian liar o!
Abdul my friend, this your stalking is something else o, oops i forgot you now follow me on nairaland full-time.

You created a topic, your Muslim brother felt i was the better person he should ask about it.

I obliged and showed him the truth, you come and start your repetitive lines.

I never said in the name of Allah translate to 666, i said Paul saw the mark of the beast to be Bismillah (mind you it's a "mark of the beast" it is actually the translation by Greeks that interpreted it to a number because it coincidentally fits 666 as their number.

Israelites are jews, they have Messianic Jews and Christian's too (I don't even know how this relates to this discuss).

I don't know where you are seeing hatred, maybe you should stop been emotional because Mohamed himself didn't know the supposed being that he encountered, he relied on waraka who was performing black magic to tell him or he killed himself.

I haven't seen where a pagan who encounters demons leads someone to an angel his belief is against.

Before Palestinians/islam existed that land has been historically Israel land which history and all artifact date their earliest settlement to.

So who is dragging who's land because the Romans who existed in Israel in the time of Jesus (before Mohamed) are not even dragging what doesn't belong to them
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Alhajiemeritus: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mikecold:

Lol, this is a delusion of grandeur.
666 is a Roman numeral, how does it relate to Basmallah.
You even kept on mentioning Christians and Jews.
Is it not the Jews you claimed killed Jesus?
So He is coming to save the ones who killed him Abi?
People wear 666 scarves in Islamic countries?
I laugh in Arabic.
You'll make a very good comedian.
Read your post again and think about it 3 times.
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Lol, this is a delusion of grandeur.
666 is a Roman numeral, how does it relate to Basmallah.
You even kept on mentioning Christians and Jews.
Is it not the Jews you claimed killed Jesus?
So He is coming to save the ones who killed him Abi?
People wear 666 scarves in Islamic countries?
I laugh in Arabic.
You'll make a very good comedian.
Read your post again and think about it 3 times.
Lol
Greek was the earliest translation which the Bible first had from Hebrew texts obviously because of the 3rd century influence of Alexander the great.

When it was translated it was the mark of the beast written in Arabic Bismillah, but the Greeks interpreted it as a number simply because it resembled the numeral 666 in greek

There are Muslims already wearing this mark and creed on their forehead

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mike404(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Firstly i don't except Muslims to agree with Christianity on the mark of the beast because they both disagree on the creed relating to end time.

Btw the mark of the beast is the identification of the Antichrist, and the Antichrist is one who denies Jesus as God including his payment for sins

WAKE UP, THERES NOTHING LIKE MARK OF THE BEAST
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by drlateef: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:

How can you create an illusion and believe it is true? How can Jesus be God? Even many Christians disagree that Jesus is God. How can God be seen with naked eyes? How can God have flesh of humans? When Jesus was killed for 3 days and nights, who was controlling the affairs of the universe? This belief of Jesus is God is a contraption that is false. Even Jesus says no one is good except his father. He also said the lord our God is one. You Christians are terribly confused.

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by palmzy(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2021
AntiChristian:
Question
IS BAR CODE 666 THE SIGN OF BEAST? IF YES HOW CAN MUSLIMS AVOID THIS PRODUCTS? GIVE A BRIEF DISCRIPTION? JAZAKALLAH.

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His Servant and Messenger.

Unseen matters cannot be taken except from the texts of revelation only, i.e. the Noble Quran and honorable authentic Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam.
As for the beast mentioned in the question, if it refers to the beast that Allaah The Almighty mentioned in the Quran and which is one of the major signs of the Hour, then the mentioned number has nothing to do with it. Whoever believes in that, he builds his belief on illusions and superstitions and it is not permissible for the Muslim individual to believe in them. That is because Islam came to liberate the Muslim mind from such nonsense.
Based on that, there is no harm at all in buying the products that bear that number (barcode) as long as they are Islamically allowed.

Allaah Knows best.

Source

I'm not here to condemn anyone nor do otherwise.I have seen so much confusion, low intellectual thinking, shallow comments, and poorly researched opinions all on this thread. However, I'm an ardent student of history, that understand the scope of ethnic/racial dominance through cultural influence and religion as tools of subjugation coupled with the inferiority complex. None of the prophets or Child of God wrote any of those scripture we read today. Moreover, many religions have undergone reformations to suit those who wield power either politically or otherwise. Black men open your head, is Jesus black skinned, Caucasian, Jew, Arab or Mongloid? We sometimes choose the narrative that favours us. Find God, understand spirituality, and know God.
In someone's else religion we are all going to hell. Please use your brains fellow black Nigerians. Study about each others religion (or religions of our colonizers) without bias or prejudice.
God be with us all(Zoroastrians, Jews, Christian, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddist, Taoist,shintoist, Diaost etc....)
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mike404(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2021
advocatejare:

In your heart ko, in your buttocks ni grin
MY BROTHER STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF HERE NOW embarassed embarassed
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Easyluv2live(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2021

Essentially Islam is the Antichrist and should have no problem with 666 Thank u for ur point well noted...

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by doffman: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

God is not shallow you say? And who instituted terrorism in the verses below?

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using your own criteria against you this makes your God a false violent God.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

And I think your God instituted this too:

Deuteronomy 17:2-7
If there is found in your midst, in any of your towns, which the Lord your God is giving you, a man or a woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, by transgressing His covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded, and if it is told you and you have heard of it, then you shall inquire thoroughly. Behold, if it is true and the thing certain that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out that man or that woman who has done this evil deed to your gates, that is, the man or the woman, and you shall stone them to death.

Deuteronomy 18:20
But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

Exodus 22:20
He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the Lord alone, shall be utterly destroyed.

You are truely Anti Christian . You have finished him .ahaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by femi4: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:

Seconded, Well said

You need to see this "Antichrist" jumping up and down on every christian topic on front page on Sundays. Never knew he was a Muslim until this thread.

Insecurity will kill him before his time

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by femi4: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2021
drlateef:

How can you create an illusion and believe it is true? How can Jesus be God? Even many Christians disagree that Jesus is God. How can God be seen with naked eyes? How can God have flesh of humans? When Jesus was killed for 3 days and nights, who was controlling the affairs of the universe? This belief of Jesus is God is a contraption that is false. Even Jesus says no one is good except his father. He also said the lord our God is one. You Christians are terribly confused.
You are the one with short sight

Why didn't you quote where he called himself Lord

You didn't remembered he said that "He has the authority to Judge"

He referred to God has his Father, called himself the only begotten Son

Yet, he said " I and the Father are one"

Said he existed even before Abraham

This is not 1+1=2, if you are blind, you just won't understand

When you want to discredit his Personality, you ll only quote the one that suits your argument

3 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by drlateef: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2021
femi4:
You are the one with short sight

Why didn't you quote where he called himself Lord
He
You didn't remembered he said that "He has the authority to Judge"

He referred to God has his Father, called himself the only Son

Yet, he said " I and the Father are one"

This is not 1+1=2, if you are blind, you just won't understand

When you want to discredit his Personality, you ll only quote the one that suits your argument

From your argument it is obvious that your bible is contradictory and ambiguous in the issue of divinity of Jesus. This is what you get when people who wrote bible were trying to input lies into the bible. The true message has been tinkered with. That’s why you have the confusion. A liar can not always be perfect. That’s exactly what you see in bible.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by femi4: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2021
drlateef:

From your argument it is obvious that your bible is contradictory and ambiguous in the issue of divinity of Jesus. This is what you get when people who wrote bible were trying to input lies into the bible. The true message has been tinkered with. That’s why you have the confusion. A liar can not always be perfect. That’s exactly what you see in bible.
You lack depth. A folly does not accept knowledge cos they are spiritually poor

Go ahead and swim in your folly

4 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by drlateef: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2021
femi4:
You lack depth. A folly does not accept knowledge cos they are spiritually poor

Go ahead and swim in your folly

That’s what a weakling will say after being broken into pieces in their argument. You resort to spirituality as basis for understanding. How many of you Christians have spirituality? If an ordinary person cannot understand a bible unless they are spiritual, that’s a fraud. All you need to understand anything is clear and dispassionate mind, not spirituality. You can only develop spirituality after reading and understanding the message. You can’t put the cart before the horse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.