Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance (22715 Views)

Morning And Evening Adhkar: Etiquettes And Significance / Significance Of The Day Of Arafat / The Significance Of Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by femi4: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2021
drlateef:

That’s what a weakling will say after being broken into pieces in their argument. You resort to spirituality as basis for understanding. How many of you Christians have spirituality? If an ordinary person cannot understand a bible unless they are spiritual, that’s a fraud. All you need to understand anything is clear and dispassionate mind, not spirituality. You can only develop spirituality after reading and understanding the message. You can’t put the cart before the horse.
Bible is not a story book, not for "ordinary" person. Else, you ll be arguing and revealing your level of foolishness

3 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by drlateef: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2021
femi4:
Bible is not a story book, not for "ordinary" person. Else, you ll be arguing and revealing your level of foolishness

What a joke? Your line of argument is what everyone reads in Scammers handbook, “you cannot understand “, its spiritual and all the scam statements . It’s a storybook everyone knows that. None of the things written in bible was written by Jesus himself. What do you call a third person reportage? Is that not a story?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by femi4: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2021
drlateef:

What a joke? Your line of argument is what everyone reads in Scammers handbook, “you cannot understand “, its spiritual and all the scam statements . It’s a storybook everyone knows that. None of the things written in bible was written by Jesus himself. What do you call a third person reportage? Is that not a story?
It's a free World, no one will stop you from showcasing your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mujahid777(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Firstly i don't except Muslims to agree with Christianity on the mark of the beast because they both disagree on the creed relating to end time.

Btw the mark of the beast is the identification of the Antichrist, and the Antichrist is one who denies Jesus as God including his payment for sins

Islam is the only religion/organization established on the foundation of denying the essence of christ.

It's has a creed "Bismillah"
(in the name of the Islam blasphemy god)

Its members currently wear the turban Bismillah on their forehead as stated in the end time

It is the only religion that approves beheading for non Muslims who reject islam as stated in the end time

It is the only religion/organization excepting a "Mahdi" saviour who would come at the end time and convert the world to Islam

Greek was the first language the Bible was translated to, what Paul actually wrote was an identification mark not number and that mark was the Arabic "Bismillah"

But Greek translated the mark as number because it resembled the number 666 in greek χξϛʹ which is identical to the individual letters that make up Bismillah

Connect the dots
Lol...and 5g causes coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mujahid777(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Firstly i don't except Muslims to agree with Christianity on the mark of the beast because they both disagree on the creed relating to end time.

Btw the mark of the beast is the identification of the Antichrist, and the Antichrist is one who denies Jesus as God including his payment for sins

Islam is the only religion/organization established on the foundation of denying the essence of christ.

Its members currently wear the turban Bismillah on their forehead as stated in the end time

It is the only religion that approves beheading for non Muslims who reject islam as stated in the end time

It is the only religion/organization excepting a "Mahdi" saviour who would come at the end time and convert the world to Islam

Greek was the first language the Bible was translated to, what Paul actually wrote was an identification mark not number and that mark was the Arabic "Bismillah"

But Greek translated the mark as number because it resembled the number 666 in greek χξϛʹ which is identical to the individual letters that make up Bismillah

Connect the dots
Lol...and 5g causes is demonic.
You guys have been changing antichrist from time immemorial. Who takes you clowns seriously.

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2021
mujahid777:

Lol...and 5g causes is demonic.
You guys have been changing antichrist from time immemorial. Who takes you clowns seriously.
Those who the message is for know themselves.

Abdul keep slamming your head in stone to baal the stone god
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by elijahkayode(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

It is a superstition held by some people that 666 is the mark of the antichrist. This exists only in Christianity but not Islam.

peace be unto u brother
i challenge this your statement
Allah said He gave books to sons of Abraham as guidance
the torah, Goodnews of Isa, Revelation and the Qur'an
if you say a revelation (666) from Jesus himself is superstition that means u need to grow
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Revolva(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Check my signature below

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mujahid777(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Those who the message is for know themselves.

Abdul keep slamming your head in stone to baal the stone god
Why can't you guys be consistent in anything?
I can't count the number of different antichrist theories I've heard.
What sort of incredibly confused faith do you have undecided?

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2021
mujahid777:

Why can't you guys be consistent in anything?
I can't count the number of different antichrist theories I've heard.
What sort of incredibly confused faith do you have undecided?
Me I don't know how any of it concerns you
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mujahid777(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Me I don't know how any of it concerns you
You brought us into it first

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2021
mujahid777:
You brought us into it first
No i didn't create the topic
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Kingzeez10: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
femi4:
Seconded, Well said

You need to see this "Antichrist" jumping up and down on every christian topic on front page on Sundays. Never knew he was a Muslim until this thread.

Insecurity will kill him before his time
The same Insecurity that will kill your fellow Christian brothers attacking Islam every Friday. Have you ever seen Muslims constituting nuisance on your threads on Sundays yet Muslims are the intolerant one.

3 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

It is a superstition held by some people that 666 is the mark of the antichrist. This exists only in Christianity but not Islam.

The number 6 in the bible represent imperfect,
It symbolizes man and human weakness, just like how number 4 is badluck in korean and Chinese culture.

666 is not a superstition, it is in the bible

Rev 13 vs 18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What does 666 signifies, it signifies the political system of the anti christ

During the roman empire reign, the 666 was attached to the roman emperor Neron Cesar who was brutal to Christians ( he burnt Christians on stakes, burnt down churches and killed many of them) he was seen as the antichrist.

Today, the 666 signifies, the political system that is anti Christian (communism aka liberalism anti Christian)
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Thelife: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah He is.

so your Allah is praying, to who please?
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thelife:

so your Allah is praying, to who please?

Thank you for asking him

AntiChristian come and eat
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Thelife: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingzeez10:

The same Insecurity that will kill your fellow Christian brothers attacking Islam every Friday. Have you ever seen Muslims constituting nuisance on your threads on Sundays yet Muslims are the intolerant one.

have you every see a Christian open a thread to talk and criticize islam on Sunday

you fool are so funny of intolerant but you won't stop looking for trouble, smile. seems you can't practice your useless cult without dragging Christianity into it.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by palmzy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
My friend, Christian's believe in the end of time Christ would return to the earth to finally give justice to the inhabitants.

Before it begins the Satan would raise an army of nations to resist the end of his rulership over earth.

Firstly he would raise up a league of nations against God chosen people (Israel) because God has chosen them as his inheritance for ever.

Israel since God created them was to worship him in a temple but today it is Muslims nations that have been terrorising them since 1948 when they came back as a nation.

They are supposed to build their temple on the current western wall, but Muhammad possessed by Satan had inputed the dome of rock there even though Islam and Arabs have no history to Jerusalem.

So that same Satan would inspire Muslims nations in the end time to rise against Israel in battle (but just like in 1967 when they all failed miraculously) Israel would overcome them by the support of God.

The one who would lead these Islamic nations would be the Antichrist (infact as a Muslim that denounces Christ essence of such is the spirit of Antichrist).

So this "powerful" Muslim leader that called for the war against Israel would later ask for peace with her.

Only a Muslim leader can intervene in the dispute between Jews and the dome of rock Muslims (not us president not UN).

The Muslim leader would call for peace and sharing of the space, one for Jews to build their long awaiting temple and the other for Muslims.

This peace treaty would be for seven years, but at the middle of the seven years he would go into Jews temple and proclaim their is no god but allah and Mohamed is his messenger.

For Jews and Christian's this is an abomination but not so for Muslims.

Erdogan is currently a Muslim president and has been trying to become the Muslim leader for a long time, he has already converted the hagga Sophia church of the bizanten empire into a mosque and proclaimed the Islamic creed.

Even though the UN nations asked him not to he violated their terms so he won't have a problem doing it in the future.

Mind you Erdogan is currently scheming to restore the old ottoman empire which was an Islamic caliphate for all Muslims, he also wants to be it's leader as he despices the leadership of Saudi Arabia.

Immediately he gets to establish the false peace of seven years with Israel he would perform Islamic Taqiya with them by breaking it.

He would then establish the old ottoman empire an Islamic state that extends from middle East to north Africa, everyone within the reach of this empire would be mandated to wear 666 which is the number of the Antichrist (Islamic creed).

People are expecting this number to be barcode or a number but it won't come that way, this is why many would be deceived.

The Bible says it is the number of a man, Mohamed the founder of Islam is a man and the Islamic creed that places him as "messenger" already establishes him in blasphemy.

If you check the Greek translation on the number of the Antichrist for 666 you come close to the same old Bismillah in Arabic.

If you isolate and compare the Greek numbers of 666 you incidentally get the Islamic creed

Muslims in Arabian country currently wear this creed on a scarf around their forehead already exactly as the Bible analysed

The Antichrist would insist on this as a validation of Muslims while the ones without it would be killed by Sharia (the same beheading stated in the Bible)

All this would happen for 3 and half years till Yeshua would destroy all these persons forever

. � Everywhere... Are you guys Jews or Arabs... Make una mind una own business and develop your tribe.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingzeez10:

Slave, are your fellow slaves AntiChristian and Empiree NOT Muslims? They are constituting nuisance on Christians threads every Sunday
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by 9iceprince(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:

Mark of the beast isn't coming in barcode it is a religious Sharia system of worship to baal (allah), this is why the archaic beheading is constant irrespective of the century

Approve beheading for non Muslims and you haven't been beheaded,,,, sorry bro continue worshipping the European Image in your house as your Lord Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by 9iceprince(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Christians are keyboard warriors when it comes to religious bigotry, yiu hardly see muslims opposing your trends here on Sunday, but you claim to be peaceful but counter any teaching about Islam

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by femi4: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingzeez10:

That guy "Antichrist" is one

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Empiree: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Slave, are your fellow slaves AntiChris.tian and Empi.ree NOT Muslims? They are constituting nuisance on Christians threads every Sunday
why are you lying about me?. Every Sunday I come to your section to constitute nuisance?.

Is this what your Bible teaches your?

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Empiree:
why are you lying about me?. Every Sunday I come to your section to constitute nuisance?.

Is this what you're Bible teaches your?

So you're not constituting nuisance on Christians threads is that what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
9iceprince:

Approve beheading for non Muslims and you haven't been beheaded,,,, sorry bro continue worshipping the European Image in your house as your Lord Jesus
But you slam head for a stone god baal
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by tuna85: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Regene2020:
Abdul, pray to allah for comprehension, oops i forgot you don't pray you only recite arabic letters like a bot.

On the above quote, the Israelites in question made an oat with Yaweh to fulfil his commands.

It is not your business how Yaweh chooses to punish them for breaking the oat they swore to keep.

They benefited the goodies from Yaweh when they fulfilled their oat too, part of the goodies involves the land Yaweh gave to them.

You can't also tell a landowner how to drive illegal enroachers from his land so long as law backs him even if they have already established on it

Allah didn't make oat with you in any verse of the quran (as best deceiver) so he can always send you to hell after your slavery to him on earth

I expected this dirty response, always the response of those who stick to the wrong thing
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by tuna85: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
AntiChristian:
Question
IS BAR CODE 666 THE SIGN OF BEAST? IF YES HOW CAN MUSLIMS AVOID THIS PRODUCTS? GIVE A BRIEF DISCRIPTION? JAZAKALLAH.

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His Slave and Messenger.

Unseen matters cannot be taken except from the texts of revelation only, i.e. the Noble Quran and honorable authentic Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam.
As for the beast mentioned in the question, if it refers to the beast that Allaah The Almighty mentioned in the Quran and which is one of the major signs of the Hour, then the mentioned number has nothing to do with it. Whoever believes in that, he builds his belief on illusions and superstitions and it is not permissible for the Muslim individual to believe in them. That is because Islam came to liberate the Muslim mind from such nonsense.
Based on that, there is no harm at all in buying the products that bear that number (barcode) as long as they are Islamically allowed.

Allaah Knows best.

Source

The 666 Lacks total significance

1 Like

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Empiree: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So you're not constituting nuisance on Christians threads is that what you're saying?
like I knew you would come up with empty words
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by advocatejare(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
MY BROTHER STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF HERE NOW embarassed embarassed
grin
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by doffman: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingzeez10:

Don't be surprise bro.
Where is there fore father that hated Islam in the past ?

They will be nothing also like their fore fathers and Islam will continue to shine and glow like daylight sunshine forever .

2 Likes

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by almarthins(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Nonsense as usual. You lied to be in this thread. You accepted these: "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

So who is an agent of falsehood? Advocate of falsehood! Opuro 1 of Opuroland!

Check Zephaniah 2:12-15 where God said he has sword. And this is peace:
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist.

Of cos he doesn't know till it was revealed to him. This is applicable to Prophets.

Compare this to Jesus's submission in John 5:30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me" and Mathew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Jesus had no revelation from the father so he knew nothing by himself.

Since you lied to be here, your Bible which you are quoting already crucified you:

Proverbs 12:22
The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

Colossians 3:9
Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices.

1 Timothy 4:2
Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Our Bible told us to be wise as serpent and be gentle as dove. The moment I saw the headline of this post, I was very sure it is the same way the devil told eve to take the forbidden fruit by cunningly emphasizing that it will make Dem be like God. What is harmful in being like God? Look at where it lead us. If you are out there, don't let Dem give u a barcode of 666. Don't mind this demon n Satans right hand men.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
9iceprince:
Christians are keyboard warriors when it comes to religious bigotry, yiu hardly see muslims opposing your trends here on Sunday, but you claim to be peaceful but counter any teaching about Islam
If speaking on a public forum is bigotry i think i prefer this to the islamic bigotry currently carried out by Boko Haram, and fulani bandits Herdsmen jihadists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.