Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance (22678 Views)

Morning And Evening Adhkar: Etiquettes And Significance / Significance Of The Day Of Arafat / The Significance Of Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingzeez10:

The same Insecurity that will kill your fellow Christian brothers attacking Islam every Friday. Have you ever seen Muslims constituting nuisance on your threads on Sundays yet Muslims are the intolerant one.
Ok freedom of expression on a public forum is now intolerance Abi.

Even after shutting the section from access as others

We know how the Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and bandits are so far calling out their jihad on this nation"tolerantly"
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by mike404(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
advocatejare:
grin
BUT WHY YOU DEY ALWAYS GO DEY EMBARRASS YOURSELF THERE KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by advocatejare(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
BUT WHY YOU DEY ALWAYS GO DEY EMBARRASS YOURSELF THERE KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
grin
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Empiree:
like I know you would come up with empty words

Empty words you said grin

Sorry is your name
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul my friend, this your stalking is something else o, oops i forgot you now follow me on nairaland full-time.

You created a topic, your Muslim brother felt i was the better person he should ask about it.

I obliged and showed him the truth, you come and start your repetitive lines.

I never said in the name of Allah translate to 666, i said Paul saw the mark of the beast to be Bismillah (mind you it's a "mark of the beast" it is actually the translation by Greeks that interpreted it to a number because it coincidentally fits 666 as their number.

Israelites are jews, they have Messianic Jews and Christian's too (I don't even know how this relates to this discuss).

I don't know where you are seeing hatred, maybe you should stop been emotional because Mohamed himself didn't know the supposed being that he encountered, he relied on waraka who was performing black magic to tell him or he killed himself.

I haven't seen where a pagan who encounters demons leads someone to an angel his belief is against.

Before Palestinians/islam existed that land has been historically Israel land which history and all artifact date their earliest settlement to.

So who is dragging who's land because the Romans who existed in Israel in the time of Jesus (before Mohamed) are not even dragging what doesn't belong to them

Where did Paul saw the mark of beast to be bismillah? Which verse?
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by Solohmony: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
My people, you can see clearly different between sons of God and slaves of God and let me tell you this it is the son that do inherit his father's properties. No matter how a slave is good at doing work he cannot inherit his master's properties. And no matter we argue this subject matter, Muslims will not agreed because they are under spiritual attack from Satan, the only thing we could do is to pray for them, preach the gospel to them and love them. There is no one HOLY SPIRIT cannot arrest his or her mind.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Solohmony:
My people, you can see clearly different between sons of God and slaves of God and let me tell you this it is the son that do inherit his father's properties. No matter how a slave is good at doing work he cannot inherit his master's properties. And no matter we argue this subject matter, Muslims will not agreed because they are under spiritual attack from Satan, the only thing we could do is to pray for them, preach the gospel to them and love them. There is no one HOLY SPIRIT cannot arrest his or her mind.

It's only in christianity that you worship your father. Our Lord need no son,wife, or partner in his dominion. Why does your Lord need a son to help him? Of what importance are the elders in heaven?
We worship Allah only as our creator!

How do you inherit from a God who can't save his creation without the ritualistic killing of his son? Which God dey get son?

Which Holy spirit? Na holy spirit guide you to type this trash? Holy spirit is overrated sef.

Na your father create you go and inherit him after he expires. There's no inheritance if your father doesn't die.
We remain slaves and worshippers of Allah.

Your so-called Holy spirit= Satan.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

It's only in christianity that you worship your father. Our Lord need no son,wife, or partner in his dominion. Why does your Lord need a son to help him? Of what importance are the elders in heaven?

How do you inherit from a God who can't save his creation without the ritualistic killing of his son? Which God dey get son?

Which Holy spirit? Na holy spirit guide you to type this trash? Holy spirit is overrated sef.

Na your father create you go and inherit him after he expires. There's no inheritance if your father doesn't die.

Your allah needs No Son but he, she or it NEEDS SLAVES right?
AntiChristian:

AntiChristian:

My beloved! O Muhammad!) Without a doubt We have sent down to you this Book with the truth so that you may judge between people in a way that which Allah has shown you.” (Surah an-Nisa; 105)

Who are the WE here since your allah needs NO PARTNER?

You attached ROYAL WE that was introduced by William Longchamp in the late 12th century to your allah just to cover is shame.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

My beloved! O Muhammad!) Without a doubt We have sent down to you this Book with the truth so that you may judge between people in a way that which Allah has shown you.” (Surah an-Nisa; 105)

Who are the WE here since your allah needs NO PARTNER?

You attached ROYAL WE that was introduced by William Longchamp in the late 12th century to your allah just to cover is shame.

So "Royal we" was introduced to Saudi Arabia in the 12th century?

You need psychiatric evaluation ASAP. If you don't have things to type better go and sleep.

Allah is One and only!
Jesus is His slave, messenger and worshiper!

Why does your God need son and elders? Why does He need bloody ritual sacrifice like babalawo to save people?

Answer and don't divert as you dey do!
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

So "Royal we" was introduced to Saudi Arabia in the 12th century?

You need psychiatric evaluation ASAP. If you don't have things to type better go and sleep.

Allah is One and only!

Why does your God need son and elders? Why does He need bloody ritual sacrifice like babalawo to save people?

Answer and don't divert as you dey do!

Were you trained to use question to answer question? Let's see who need psychiatric evaluation between you and I by answering my question

If your allah needs NO son, why does he needs Slaves, Why is your allah slaves master?

AntiChristian:

Allah is One and only!

Since your allah is ONE, who are the WE here then?

Don't hide under Royal WE or else you'll finish yourself
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Were you trained to use question to answer question? Let's see who need psychiatric evaluation between you and I by answering my question

If your allah needs NO son, why does he needs Slaves, Why is your allah slaves master?

Which verse says Allah needs slaves? Allah needs no one. We are in need of Him.
Which Bible verse states that Yahweh had no power to save people except by killing His son and using his blood as a sacrifice for salvation!

Since your allah is ONE, who are the WE here then?

Don't hide under Royal WE or else you'll finish yourself

That's the way Allah wishes to address Himself in conformation with classical Arabic language.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:45am On Apr 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Which verse says Allah needs slaves? Allah needs no one. We are in need of Him.
Which Bible verse states that Yahweh had no power to save people except by killing His son and using his blood as a sacrifice for salvation!

Are you no more allah's slaves as Muslims? Is allah NOT your slaves master anymore? Continue using question to answer question

AntiChristian:

That's the way Allah wishes to address Himself in conformation with classical Arabic language.

So allah wishes to address himself with the use of plural pronoun and you claimed he has no partner ehm, sincerely speaking you need psychiatric evaluation.. You're even degrading Arabic language just suit yourself
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you no more allah's slaves as Muslims? Is allah NOT your slaves master anymore? Continue using question to answer question

All creations/creatures are slaves/servants of Allah.

"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;" (Qu'ran 19:30)

So allah wishes to address himself with the use of plural pronoun and you claimed he has no partner ehm, sincerely speaking you need psychiatric evaluation.. You're even degrading Arabic language just suit yourself

If i say "Ori yin ti dàrú" does it mean i am abusing you and your family?

Similar to saying "awa la wa nibe" referring to myself only!

These usage exists in many languages but just that the Holy spirit won't let you understand.
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

All creations/creatures are slaves/servants of Allah.

"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;" (Qu'ran 19:30)

Shey you know English language is Haram in Islam? See, SLAVE and SERVANT are NOT the same. On many occasions I've corrected you on this two words, SLAVE is diff from SERVANT vice-versa

Nobody dey fight with you about isa, your isa was a Muslim, slave and messenger of your god allah.. My Lord and God Jesus Christ didn't even recognized your allah that was caged inside the shrine and black stone of kaaba while on earth, Jesus Christ never CARRY KETTLE Prayed five or four times to your allah, so why giving yourself unnecessary headache

AntiChristian:

If i say "Ori yin ti dàrú" does it mean i am abusing you and your family?

Similar to saying "awa la wa nibe" referring to myself only!

You said allah used WE to address himself as if allah understood any other language(s) more than arabic.. Abeg park comot for road jor

AntiChristian:

These usage exists in many languages but just that the Holy spirit won't let you understand.

I've told you the person that propounded it, ROYAL WE is NOT part of Arabic language get your fact right and stop being moribund, seek for the truth and let the truth set you free
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey you know English language is Haram in Islam? See, SLAVE and SERVANT are NOT the same. On many occasions I've corrected you on this two words, SLAVE is diff from SERVANT vice-versa

Nobody dey fight with you about isa, your isa was a Muslim, slave and messenger of your god allah.. My Lord and God Jesus Christ didn't even recognized your allah that was caged inside the shrine and black stone of kaaba while on earth, Jesus Christ never CARRY KETTLE Prayed five or four times to your allah, so why giving yourself unnecessary headache

Where slave or servant is a matter of translation. Jesus called himself Abdullah.

And we don't believe in a God who has a son? What does he need a son for?

And in the end had to send his son to be killed for other sons to be saved. This is called the babalawo/dibia ritualistic blood sacrifice.

You said allah used WE to address himself as if allah understood any other language(s) more than arabic.. Abeg park comot for road jor
Did Yahweh spoke English to Moses or to anyone? Why? Stop fooling around!

I've told you the person that propounded it, ROYAL WE is NOT part of Arabic language get your fact right and stop being moribund, seek for the truth and let the truth set you free

So you mean other languages that came before English had no "royal we" and na only English get am?

Does hebrew not have it? Who discovered Royal we in hebrew?
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where slave or servant is a matter of translation. Jesus called himself Abdullah.

Jesus Christ shocked is a matter of translation, bobo this is English and NOT Arabic. Assuming you're employed in the public sector by a government department or agency or public sector undertakings, how will you refer to yourself?? CIVIL SLAVE abi?

AntiChristian:

And we don't believe in a God who has a son? What does he need a son for?

But you believe in a god that enslaved you in which you're called his SLAVES? You believe in a god that couldn't raised Muhammad up from the death, you believe in a god that was invented on you by one fake messenger, you believe in a god that was caged inside the shrine and black stone of kaaba, you believe in a god that couldn't assure you Eternal life after death except rewarding you with 72 virgins each after death as his jihadis.. May God heal you

AntiChristian:

And in the end had to send his son to be killed for other sons to be saved. This is called the babalawo/dibia ritualistic blood sacrifice.

Why did you forget to add this or you intentionally wave it because it gives you SADNESS? The same Son is ALIVE TILL TODAY. Your Quran testifies to this and that's our joy as Christians, JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE while your paedophile messenger muhammad was abandoned and ROTTED in grave, what a shame

AntiChristian:

Did Yahweh spoke English to Moses or to anyone? Why? Stop fooling around!

So you mean other languages that came before English had no "royal we" and na only English get am?

Does hebrew not have it? Who discovered Royal we in hebrew?

This is English and NOT Hebrew, I'm begging you to stop this stupidity and madness you're displaying on public forum like this. I qouted from English Quran to open your brain about what you tagged as allah is One, Yahweh never expressed himself or referred to himself as WE, Yahweh never make used of Royal We because it is man made inventions. Next time if your Alfa deceived you that allah is ONE, just show him those verses for more explanation
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Jesus Christ shocked is a matter of translation, bobo this is English and NOT Arabic. Assuming you're employed in the public sector by a government department or agency or public sector undertakings, how will you refer to yourself?? CIVIL SLAVE abi?

No! Civil-son! grin

But you believe in a god that enslaved you in which you're called his SLAVES? You believe in a god that couldn't raised Muhammad up from the death, you believe in a god that was invented on you by one fake messenger, you believe in a god that was caged inside the shrine and black stone of kaaba, you believe in a god that couldn't assure you Eternal life after death except rewarding you with 72 virgins each after death as his jihadis.. May God heal you
Wait! Na Holy Spirit guide to type this nonsense? Na devil!

Why did you forget to add this or you intentionally wave it because it gives you SADNESS? The same Son is ALIVE TILL TODAY. Your Quran testifies to this and that's our joy as Christians, JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE while your paedophile messenger muhammad was abandoned and ROTTED in grave, what a shame
Where is Jesus? Yes, even your Yahweh supports Paedophilia in your Bible Numbers 31. Muhammad married one lady and this is not included in the definition of paedophilia which your Yahweh encouraged.

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Note the colored part.
Did the Prophet have all those in color? No! He married other women who were not young!

But Yahweh told Moses...…..Keep all the virgins (young girls that has never known men) for yourselves.

So who is Paedophilic now?

This is English and NOT Hebrew, I'm begging you to stop this stupidity and madness you're displaying on public forum like this. I qouted from English Quran to open your brain about what you tagged as allah is One, Yahweh never expressed himself or referred to himself as WE, Yahweh never make used of Royal We because it is man made inventions. Next time if your Alfa deceived you that allah is ONE, just show him those verses for more explanation

Liar! Keep deflecting from the question. Jews from old till today never understood Yahweh as three in one! I don't need any alfa to show me anything! Allah is one. And He uses what befits His majesty to qualify Himself.

Never will we worship a God that needs his son's blood in death to save people like Babalawo!

From Wikepedia
Several prominent epithets of the Bible describe the Jewish God in plural terms: Elohim, Adonai, and El Shaddai. Many Christian scholars, including the post-apostolic leaders and Augustine of Hippo, have seen the use of the plural and grammatically singular verb forms as support for the doctrine of the Trinity.[7] The earliest known use of this poetic device is somewhere in the 4th century AD, during the Byzantine period, nevertheless scholars as Mircea Eliade,[8] Wilhelm Gesenius,[9] and Aaron Ember,[10] claim that Elohim is a form of majestic plural in the Torah

In Imperial China and every monarchy within its cultural orbit (including Japan, Korea, and Vietnam), the majestic imperial pronoun was expressed by the character zhèn (朕) (Old Chinese: *lrəmʔ). This was in fact the former Chinese first-person singular pronoun (that is, 'I'). However, following his unification of China, the emperor Shi Huangdi arrogated it entirely for his personal use. Previously, in the Chinese cultural sphere, the use of the first-person pronoun in formal courtly language was already uncommon, with the nobility using the self-deprecating term guǎrén 寡人 ('lonely one') for self-reference, while their subjects referred to themselves as chén 臣 ('subject', original meaning 'servant' or 'slave'), with an indirect deferential reference like zúxià 足下 ('below [your] foot'), or by employing a deferential epithet (such as the adjective yú (愚), 'foolish'). While these practice did not affect the non-Chinese countries as much since their variants of zhèn (朕) and other terms were generally imported loanwords, the practice of polite avoidance of pronouns nevertheless spread throughout East Asia. (For more information, see: Japanese pronouns, Korean pronouns, and Vietnamese pronouns). This still persists, except in China, where, following the May Fourth Movement and the Communist Party victory in the Chinese Civil War, the use of the first-person pronoun 我 wǒ, which dates to the Shang dynasty oracle inscriptions as a plural possessive pronoun, is common. (See also Chinese Pronouns.)[citation needed]

In Hindustani and other Indo-Aryan languages, the majestic plural is a common way for elder speakers to refer to themselves, and also for persons of higher social rank to refer to themselves. In certain communities, the first-person singular (Hindi: मैं, romanized: main, lit. 'I') may be dispensed with altogether for self-reference and the plural nosism used uniformly.

In Arabic, the use of majestic plural is seen in The Quran in different verses, using plural word forms to refer to God.[11]
Re: The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

No! Civil-son! grin

See your life outside, you can't differentiate btw SERVANT and SLAVE Whereas you dey form something original here on NL

AntiChristian:

Wait! Na Holy Spirit guide to type this nonsense? Na devil!

Wow!!! You called it nonsense, this is lovely.. So your god allah is a nonsensical element for tagging you as his slave abi? You deserve an award

AntiChristian:

Where is Jesus?

You're asking me where Jesus Christ is, bobo you need to enrol back to ILE KEWU grin

AntiChristian:

Yes, even your Yahweh supports Paedophilia in your Bible Numbers 31. Muhammad married one lady and this is not included in the definition of paedophilia which your Yahweh encouraged. ]

You know what you'll do for me, QUOTE A CHAPTER AND VERSE FROM HOLY BIBLE WHERE A PROPHET MARRIED A TEENAGE GIRL OF 6yr OF AGE

AntiChristian:

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Note the colored part.
Did the Prophet have all those in color? No! He married other women who were not young!

But Yahweh told Moses...…..Keep all the virgins (young girls that has never known men) for yourselves.

So who is Paedophilic now?

I'm very sure allah has NOT BLINDFOLDED YOU TO SEE THE FOLLOWING HADITH

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151

Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116 (Ahmad Hasan Ref)

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me.

Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298

AntiChristian:

Liar! Keep deflecting from the question. Jews from old till today never understood Yahweh as three in one! I don't need any alfa to show me anything! Allah is one. And He uses what befits His majesty to qualify Himself.

Which Question are you deflecting from slave? Yahweh never referred to himself using "WE".. ROYAL WE is a Western usage, the origin has been traced to king Henry II who first used it in 1169

AntiChristian:

Never will we worship a God that needs his son's blood in death to save people like Babalawo!

But you can worship a god that ESLAVED you right? Babalawo that died in your village of a recent why can't he resurrect himself up from the grave? Jesus Christ died and resurrected on the third day. Bobo slave, JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE should incase if you're pained on this fact, pls do the needful to your soul by jumping inside the lagoon

AntiChristian:

From Wikepedia
Several prominent epithets of the Bible describe the Jewish God in plural terms: Elohim, Adonai, and El Shaddai. Many Christian scholars, including the post-apostolic leaders and Augustine of Hippo, have seen the use of the plural and grammatically singular verb forms as support for the doctrine of the Trinity.[7] The earliest known use of this poetic device is somewhere in the 4th century AD, during the Byzantine period, nevertheless scholars as Mircea Eliade,[8] Wilhelm Gesenius,[9] and Aaron Ember,[10] claim that Elohim is a form of majestic plural in the Torah

In Imperial China and every monarchy within its cultural orbit (including Japan, Korea, and Vietnam), the majestic imperial pronoun was expressed by the character zhèn (朕) (Old Chinese: *lrəmʔ). This was in fact the former Chinese first-person singular pronoun (that is, 'I'). However, following his unification of China, the emperor Shi Huangdi arrogated it entirely for his personal use. Previously, in the Chinese cultural sphere, the use of the first-person pronoun in formal courtly language was already uncommon, with the nobility using the self-deprecating term guǎrén 寡人 ('lonely one') for self-reference, while their subjects referred to themselves as chén 臣 ('subject', original meaning 'servant' or 'slave'), with an indirect deferential reference like zúxià 足下 ('below [your] foot'), or by employing a deferential epithet (such as the adjective yú (愚), 'foolish'). While these practice did not affect the non-Chinese countries as much since their variants of zhèn (朕) and other terms were generally imported loanwords, the practice of polite avoidance of pronouns nevertheless spread throughout East Asia. (For more information, see: Japanese pronouns, Korean pronouns, and Vietnamese pronouns). This still persists, except in China, where, following the May Fourth Movement and the Communist Party victory in the Chinese Civil War, the use of the first-person pronoun 我 wǒ, which dates to the Shang dynasty oracle inscriptions as a plural possessive pronoun, is common. (See also Chinese Pronouns.)[citation needed]

In Hindustani and other Indo-Aryan languages, the majestic plural is a common way for elder speakers to refer to themselves, and also for persons of higher social rank to refer to themselves. In certain communities, the first-person singular (Hindi: मैं, romanized: main, lit. 'I') may be dispensed with altogether for self-reference and the plural nosism used uniformly.

In Arabic, the use of majestic plural is seen in The Quran in different verses, using plural word forms to refer to God.[11][/ ]

SO WIKIPEDIA IS NOW YOUR MESSIAH grin but you kicked against anything from Wikipedia why now making use of it??

This is your assignment; make use of the same Wikipedia to search for "ORIGIN OF ROYAL WE"

If your alfa dey deceive you bobo, don't deceive yourself okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.