Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW (61005 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by dominique(f): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
There can't be breeches in a contractual agreement when there was no contractual agreement in the first place. The question she should answer is, did she did she not pay Zlatan for all the work he did for her music and charity event? She left that part out and wants to use big Grammer to defend herself. She should sha pay the lawyer else that one too will come online to drag her
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by keemson4(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Huuunn... That reminds me what her Father said just last week oOo... " You are not going to be buried with your Money so spend it "
So... Na because say you are greedy right
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by humilitypays(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Clout-Chasing-Noise-Making-Bad-Music-Making Spoilt brat

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]
cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Flier: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
She want to fight the street,those that did it in the past ended up contemplating suicide when they stone them with pure water in the street
They didn’t advice her very well,it’s going to backfire

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by PortableToDynam(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Leave wahala for who get wahala but na lie.. See all those above fighting on behalf of Israel, zlatan and cuppy cat grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by RICHSATAN: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
he didnt say zlatan ibile and he didnt say dj cuppy. zlatan can be zlatan ibrahimovic and cuppy might bey his gif. if he get better lawyer, he go even catch out sef. but the cuppy i know is cool and very friendly. u no go even believe say na billonaire daughter. she no deserve this dragging. cuppy if you are reading this, i am the guy u met and eko hotel. the sexy muscular guy u sat beside at the fund raising dinner. i dont want to describe more. i know you can remember. please dm me dj cuppy.
no bastard should quote me o
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by abbey621(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
dominique:
There can't be breeches in a contractual agreement when there was no contractual agreement in the first place. The question she should answer is, did she did she not pay Zlatan for all the work he did for her music and charity event? She left that part out and wants to use big Grammer to defend herself. She should sha pay the lawyer else that one too will come online to drag her

On the same train of thought, were expectations clearly defined? If the service was done as part of friendship, should she be held liable? I can't imagine a street boy like Zlatan not securing the bag first before performing unless na friendship/lover levels? If there's no verbal or written contract, I fail to see why she needs to defend herself, billionaires don't do sentiments!

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by DSC7: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lolssss.....

More like Otedola suing Adeleke........

The lawyers should collect their money before service oooo....

This journey go sweet gannnnnnnn.......

Watching in 7D......

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Shormiey(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
GO BABY GIRL WE GOT YOU.

I don see you.....
...now get on your bed now grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by orisunmibare01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Her career wan crash already. She go soon turn full time NGO

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by skinny419(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
WAHALA BE LIKE CORONA
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by OLABOY8495(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
RICHSATAN:
he didnt say zlatan ibile and he didnt say dj cuppy. zlatan can be zlatan ibrahimovic and cuppy might bey his gif. if he get better lawyer, he go even catch out sef. but the cuppy i know is cool and very friendly. u no go even believe say na billonaire daughter. she no deserve this dragging. cuppy if you are reading this, i am the guy u met and eko hotel. the sexy muscular guy u sat beside at the fund raising dinner. i dont want to describe more. i know you can remember. please dm me dj cuppy.
no bastard should quote me o
You Be Scammer So You Wan Use Her Catch Cruise Oooooooooleeeeeee
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by humilitypays(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
99.999% of Nigerian ladies are like this DJ Cuppy. They just have this foolish believe that because they have vagina, everything a man does for them should be free, even if it's business. She used Zlatan by not having any written agreement on how much she would pay him. So now that Israel have exposed her wickedness despite jumping around on media as rich daughter of a man who inherited his father's stolen wealth as former Lagos Governor, she couldn't give Zlatan even NGN10million as her friend.

All the wealth her father claims to have were inherited from his dad who was a former Governor of Lagos state. Femi love highlife so much to huzzle billions he flaunts around angry

Foolish girl. No wonder Anthony Joshua and other male celebs chopped you and cleaned mouth cos they know you are a toxic busy body shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funny gal
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by rolams(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

Never did the guy in his post insinuate that she breached a contract with Zlatan. cheesy

Common sense she no get. She'll end up giving fans a reason to drag and hate her the more.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.

You sure say you read the post very well and you see everything clearly?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Rareoil(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
GO BABY GIRL WE GOT YOU.

Na to they post nonsense you Sabi. Did you even read the post?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
I stand with cuppy. It didn't have to go this way. You blocked her you went silent without telling her anything yet you try to shame her. Cuppy is not that. If not anything a good heart. You shouldn't have towed this line. Nobody will take this lying down. Rather than block her you should have called her and settled this over dinner listening to gelato. Childish, Israel c'mon. Zlatan remember no matter what Cuppy Na your sister oh. My take

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by TheRedpillguy: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Travier issues. People really need God in their life. Really you need Jesus Christ. You will find peace in God
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Avdio sue

Taaa
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by DSC7: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Flier:
She want to fight the street,those that did it in the past ended up contemplating suicide when they stone them with pure water in the street
They didn’t advice her very well,it’s going to backfire

She never know say na street get Love pass.......

She still dey learn work for industry......

Las Las she wan take the road to her disappearance frm entertainment industry.....

When the Big Dogs put mouth she go knw say money no be everything........

Make she use her head ooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by OLABOY8495(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
She No Fit Sue The Guy Because Of Davido, I Hope She Fit Try Dis With Burna Boy Or Wizkid She Go Hear And See Trouble I No Say Na That Time She Go Quit Music But If The Story True She Be Yahoo Girl Wait Ooo Zlatan Na Mugu Ooo Abi Him Think Say The Babe Go Date Am Or If He Hammer Her Pussy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Kingrefreshed: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

Never did the guy in his post insinuate that she breached a contract with Zlatan. cheesy

Common sense she no get. She'll end up giving fans a reason to drag and hate her the more.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.

Yeah I hear you Motivational Speaker

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
She no go still pay her lawyers grin Weyrey

No matter how watery the brain in your skull is try as much to force it to work a bit right.
You were not there when the lady and the other artist agreed on terms therefore you can't judge right.
This lady you called werey doesn't sound insane like you. She knows the terms, she has discussed with her lawyers and is sure she has a good case. Besides, her father's account is healthy enough to foot the bill.

Learn to use your head no matter how watery your brain is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by HIPROFILE(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Country na Cruise Nation
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by ibinaboonline: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Some people here are already shouting they knew Israel was lying. Meanwhile, the woman didn't deny not giving the artist any more. All she said is there were no breach of contract which is a broad term. It could easily mean that there was no signed contract between herself and the artist that she is required to pay him. The point is, the artist assumed she should and she didn't. Doesn't mean Israel was lying.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by ibinaboonline: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
You get sense my brother
nony43:
All I know is DJ cuppy is a user, there is sth off about her that make most celebrities to avoid her. Zlatan is the coolest guy ever he paid for his own accommodation with his crew, plus feeding in a show he got nothing and she made billions yet he was calm. Shebi if to say Zlatan still de struggle with him music for street her papa for help am? She for feature am? Some rich people will take you to somewhere and feel that's the best they have done for you.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
humilitypays:
99.999% of Nigerian ladies are like this DJ Cuppy. They just have this foolish believe that because they have vagina, everything a man does for them should be free, even if it's business. She used Zlatan by not having any written agreement on how much she would pay him. So now that Israel have exposed her wickedness despite jumping around on media as rich daughter of a man who inherited his father's stolen wealth as former Lagos Governor, she couldn't give Zlatan even NGN10million as her friend.

All the wealth her father claims to have were inherited from his dad who was a former Governor of Lagos state. Femi love highlife so much to huzzle billions he flaunts around angry

Foolish girl. No wonder Anthony Joshua and other male celebs chopped you and cleaned mouth cos they know you are a toxic busy body shocked

You claim she use zlatan so, if you were zlatan you will behave foolishly like him ?

Your Zlatan doesn't know how to do business ni

You spell out terms in black and white before executing any projects. Didn't he go to school?
You don't say because I am working for a billionaires daughter I won't charge her. If she decides to give you nothing after the whole thing na you cause am. Because it could all be for friendship.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by ElValiente(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
wale377:
Remember Israel dmw allegedly claimed that cuppy didn’t pay Zlatan ibile for his service.
Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6389366/dj-cuppy-didnt-pay-zlatan

Dj cuppy vows to sue Israel dmw to court for libel and defamation
In her words he she said

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwVUQPJUU4/?igshid=61edog0r8jus

Damn the hate is real. Her offence. Rich kid. I hope they settle everything.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by carzhiemglows001(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
She no go still pay her lawyers grin Weyrey

she go still sue your arse too...... werey
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by dominique(f): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
abbey621:

On the same train of thought, were expectations clearly defined? If the service was done as part of friendship, should she be held liable? I can't imagine a street boy like Zlatan not securing the bag first before performing unless na friendship/lover levels? If there's no verbal or written contract, I fail to see why she needs to defend herself, billionaires don't do sentiments!

I don't think there was any written agreement on how much Zlatan was to be paid as they were pals and he thought she would settle him since she's a billionaire daughter and the song was a hit. His mistake was not stating in clear terms how much he wants to be paid for the feature. By now he must have learnt his lesson never to mix business with friendship. Cuppy too should have been reasonable enough to compensate her close pal for being there for her more than once. Why would she even choose not to pay someone for services rendered to her because they're pals? That's all shades of wrong.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.