Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW (61004 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Marv650(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
People just drop comment as if they have the full details about the whole event.

Immediately you pápá get money, your enemies don plenty. No wonder many still hate on Davido.

It's wisdom to pause and seek the truth before you talk.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

Never did the guy in his post insinuate that she breached a contract with Zlatan. cheesy

Common sense she no get. She'll end up giving fans a reason to drag and hate her the more.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.

Very correct
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by vioment: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
I like her rapid response move. No time to check time. Ahead ahead. We move.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Exodora: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

Never did the guy in his post insinuate that she breached a contract with Zlatan. cheesy

Common sense she no get. She'll end up giving fans a reason to drag and hate her the more.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.
Then let's watch and see. People will be talking anyhow . The court will decide on who is at fort .

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by solofresh(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=98646665]GO BABY GIRL WE GOT YOU.[/you are dumb,foolish and useless!]
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Exodora: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Rich people can just be very GREEDY.
I don't know why things are like that.

See our politicians too. Always just stealing more and more..m
Since he said she owns Z the best way to resolve this issue is by prosecution.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Exodora: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
nony43:
All I know is DJ cuppy is a user, there is sth off about her that make most celebrities to avoid her. Zlatan is the coolest guy ever he paid for his own accommodation with his crew, plus feeding in a show he got nothing and she made billions yet he was calm. Shebi if to say Zlatan still de struggle with him music for street her papa for help am? She for feature am? Some rich people will take you to somewhere and feel that's the best they have done for you.
Are the lawyer already , Z can speak for himself at least he is not dumb.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Exodora: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
nony43:
All I know is DJ cuppy is a user, there is sth off about her that make most celebrities to avoid her. Zlatan is the coolest guy ever he paid for his own accommodation with his crew, plus feeding in a show he got nothing and she made billions yet he was calm. Shebi if to say Zlatan still de struggle with him music for street her papa for help am? She for feature am? Some rich people will take you to somewhere and feel that's the best they have done for you.
Are the lawyer already , Z can speak for himself at least he is not a dumb.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by FKMagazine(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
I said it, this guy finally lands in jail
Israel "eleti ikun"
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by solofresh(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Marv650 post=98651137]People just drop comment as if they have the full details about th[Shut up!!!]
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Some rich people sha. Na them greedy pass. Na them dey lie pass. On top all the wealth, akagum na their middle name. Them go still want to cheat you collect the small money you get for hand. For example, our polithiefcians.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by solofresh(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Exodora post=98651481]
Are the lawyer already,Z can speak for himself at least he is not a dumb.[Shut up!]
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by armadeo(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
She no go still pay her lawyers grin Weyrey

Savagely just savaging
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by cookingsoul(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2021
This is wat happens wen wealthy ppl give birth to useless children.shior
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Seyzcham91(m): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2021
grin
Ottyn01:
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Seyzcham91(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2021
grin
Beckysexy:
Lol....... I hope she also pays her lawyers, cause it's like she's the president of SWAN grin
Clout chaser grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by wisdomclay(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2021
RICHSATAN:
he didnt say zlatan ibile and he didnt say dj cuppy. zlatan can be zlatan ibrahimovic and cuppy might bey his gif. if he get better lawyer, he go even catch out sef. but the cuppy i know is cool and very friendly. u no go even believe say na billonaire daughter. she no deserve this dragging. cuppy if you are reading this, i am the guy u met and eko hotel. the sexy muscular guy u sat beside at the fund raising dinner. i dont want to describe more. i know you can remember. please dm me dj cuppy.
no bastard should quote me o
Goddamit Son of a Simp
SimpSon
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Krismas(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2021
grin This gul lives on social media.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by wisdomclay(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2021
rangerover:
I stand with cuppy. It didn't have to go this way. You blocked her you went silent without telling her anything yet you try to shame her. Cuppy is not that. If not anything a good heart. You shouldn't have towed this line. Nobody will take this lying down. Rather than block her you should have called her and settled this over dinner listening to gelato. Childish, Israel c'mon. Zlatan remember no matter what Cuppy Na your sister oh. My take
Waka Now
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by wisdomclay(m): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2021
ibinaboonline:
Some people here are already shouting they knew Israel was lying. Meanwhile, the woman didn't deny not giving the artist any more. All she said is there were no breach of contract which is a broad term. It could easily mean that there was no signed contract between herself and the artist that she is required to pay him. The point is, the artist assumed she should and she didn't. Doesn't mean Israel was lying.
How will she not think of paying him in the first place. Quid Pro Quo is a spanish term yet messi will still sign a heavy deal contract despite Barcelona making losses
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by OmoAkin85: 12:41am On Feb 02, 2021
jornwhite:
IsrealDmw must be blind, can't he see she is a woman and she carry vagina .... everything should come free.
na zlatan b mumu if him no chop dat kpekus.meaning him loose finish and na disgrace to street ..
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by wisdomclay(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2021
I don't think zlatan believed the song was going to be a hit , he might have had doubt due to cuppy's talent.
Is she even a dj
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Danzakidakura(m): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2021
NextD18:

you sound like who get sense no offense.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by colossus91(m): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:

DyCuppy na stingy women association lagos chapter president!! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by raphy(m): 1:33am On Feb 02, 2021
ThT her water melon breast is heavy she has already eaten anichebe money she still never marry she has the money to it herself any guy.

Na lawyer be her power now. Guys de run from her.

Too much money is not good.

Let her just carry her heavy boobs to Courtney sue them..

Omo aje butter werey.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by 400billionman: 1:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Cuppy.

The money you want to donate to lawyers, you should have spent it on Zlatan. And there won't be any matter now.

Is he not a fine boy ?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by AFONJACOW(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2021
I blame sai barber for making Nigeria poverty capital of the world, even in India every 60 minutes 1 person is escaping from abject poverty forever, had it been Nigeria is where we all expected it to be, by now we would've had so many billionaires of all class, this girl her father couldn't add another billion dollars since he dropped from Forbes Billy ranking wouldn't have been disturbing our airwaves with her cheap publicity stunts and useless mods in Nigeria are not helping matter . Not everything u must bring to frontpage this one is garbage and shouldn't be here
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by RICHSATAN: 4:48am On Feb 02, 2021
wisdomclay:

Goddamit Son of a Simp
SimpSon
simp for dj cuppy any time abobi
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Kingzjayzee: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
this one got me���
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by SexytorresE(f): 6:36am On Feb 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Clout-Chasing-Noise-Making-Bad-Music-Making Spoilt brat

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]
nairalanders o.. cheesy wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.