Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW (61002 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Exodora: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=solofresh post=98651646][/quote]
Fool .
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Tectono: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Uniquekriss:
if you're making such millions you'd pay Nairaland to advertise or better still go on channels or TVC not on signature.
Majority of prospective exporters neither watch Channels TV or TVC. Click on the first link on my signature to master what you must do to be making millions of naira from export business.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by lordally(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
RICHSATAN:
he didnt say zlatan ibile and he didnt say dj cuppy. zlatan can be zlatan ibrahimovic and cuppy might bey his gif. if he get better lawyer, he go even catch out sef. but the cuppy i know is cool and very friendly. u no go even believe say na billonaire daughter. she no deserve this dragging. cuppy if you are reading this, i am the guy u met and eko hotel. the sexy muscular guy u sat beside at the fund raising dinner. i dont want to describe more. i know you can remember. please dm me dj cuppy.
no bastard should quote me o

Bro trust you had a good day... Can I send you a mail??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.