Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW (61001 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by freemi(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2021
QuinieR:
cruise my country!!! This country is no more Nigeria it’s called cruise.

I pledge to Cruise my Country.
To be faithful, loyal and honest.
To serve Cruise with all my strength.
To defend her unity.
And uphold her honour and glory.
So help me God. grin

This is one of the reasons I don't like fighting another person's battle, Zlanta never came out and says Cuppy was owning him, good for that Israel next time he would always mind his business
nobody said 'owe' read and understand
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by freemi(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

Never did the guy in his post insinuate that she breached a contract with Zlatan. cheesy

Common sense she no get. She'll end up giving fans a reason to drag and hate her the more.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.
na u get sense. I was laffing at cuppy and her sympathizers. Nobody mentioned 'owe' ..stingy girl

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by DSC7: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2021
gbemishile:

she doesn't need to the streets.how many of her music albums can u buy.even the ones u listen to are mostly downloaded from unathourised sites.
ur statements of streets clearly define ur poor mentality

Be there deceiving ur sef.......

How many singles does she have to her name talkless of Albums....

Even she sef go shock if she see dis ur post.....

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by DSC7: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2021
RealEzee:
which big dogs kwa, wia dem dey? Matter don pass 3 days no chuwawa talk sef, Abeg leave d matter, make dem go court settle am

Court wey go add more to her problem.....

Imagine wetin other upcoming stars go dey reason ontop dis matter......

Las Las most artistes no go wan work wit her to avoid stories dat touch......
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Advancedman(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
She no go still pay her lawyers grin Weyrey

She never start life she don dey embrace gbege.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by snoopz: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2021
sha pay your lawyer(s) fes
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by ghostcenturion(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.
You sure,? If u watch papa Benji episode 8 u go know say Na who first go court the win
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by QuinieR(f): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2021
freemi:
nobody said 'owe' read and understand
What is this one saying
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by bantamx: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2021
Only her big brezz has won the case for her. Israel you don Bleep up
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by freemi(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2021
QuinieR:

What is this one saying
what did this one read?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by QuinieR(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2021
freemi:
what did this one read?
Lol,biko free me
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by freemi(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2021
QuinieR:

Lol,biko free me
lols..biko rest. .cuppy n her sympathizers will only disgrace em selves more. Stingy girl
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2021
DSC7:

she is doing what she loves and fully becoming the woman she wants to be. please do chart ur own path and leave her alone. ur own problem don finish wey u wan carry anoda person palava join ur own.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by QuinieR(f): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2021
freemi:
lols..biko rest. .cuppy n her sympathizers will only disgrace em selves more. Stingy girl
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by freemi(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2021
QuinieR:

Okay
okay
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Angel1696: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2021
Will this be the end of cuppy career?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by jornwhite: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
OmoAkin85:
na zlatan b mumu if him no chop dat kpekus.meaning him loose finish and na disgrace to street ..

Forget street !! no be every kpekus man fit chop, the class wey cuppy dey naa she dey runs those wey go fvck her, i.e if she no pick you just 4get it
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by RealEzee(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2021
DSC7:

Court wey go add more to her problem.....

Imagine wetin other upcoming stars go dey reason ontop dis matter......

Las Las most artistes no go wan work wit her to avoid stories dat touch......
baba leave matter, which court? Person way invite u to court know wetin e dey fine, wait make the IsraelDmw respond to the court first, if e no chicken out then u go know wats up

Wetin dem won reason? My guy as it stands we have no clue wats up, cuppy and zlatan never spilled out the terms of their contract, Israel just dey Yan as sympathizer, omo e no fit hold water for court, y'all be underestimating this cuppy girl Sha, even zlatan no dey loud wetin really transpire, reason am e get y
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by RealEzee(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2021
DSC7:

at least talk true, she already has an album to her name,abi u no know ni
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by winner37(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Anything pertaining to female artist and male artist I no the put my mouth nor myself because na them know what they ate together ..
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by DSC7: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2021
RealEzee:
at least talk true, she already has an album to her name,abi u no know ni

Wetin be the Album name

Album wey i neva see or hear about.....

Ask 100 pple fr ur area weda dem don see Dj Cuppy album bfor u go see say na only u don hear abt am....Album wey i sure say even u sef no get the Hard copy......
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by DSC7: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021
RealEzee:
baba leave matter, which court? Person way invite u to court know wetin e dey fine, wait make the IsraelDmw respond to the court first, if e no chicken out then u go know wats up

Wetin dem won reason? My guy as it stands we have no clue wats up, cuppy and zlatan never spilled out the terms of their contract, Israel just dey Yan as sympathizer, omo e no fit hold water for court, y'all be underestimating this cuppy girl Sha, even zlatan no dey loud wetin really transpire, reason am e get y

Mk we dey observe nah......

With time we go knw wetin play for backyard.....
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by OmoAkin85: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2021
jornwhite:

Forget street !! no be every kpekus man fit chop, the class wey cuppy dey naa she dey runs those wey go fvck her, i.e if she no pick you just 4get it
lol forget that thing orientation matters zlatan get d standard to take run d girl bcus na still woman ...was just saying zlatan Bleep up him no see money and him no see under skirt.omo no dey reason woman matter like dat girls like cuppy na dem dey like bad guys and razz guy pass and if you come sabi zoom zoom game over..wetin u think say temi see for eazy body .don't be suprise cuppy might be expecting zlatan to make d first move sef
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by jornwhite: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
OmoAkin85:
lol forget that thing orientation matters zlatan get d standard to take run d girl bcus na still woman ...was just saying zlatan Bleep up him no see money and him no see under skirt.omo no dey reason woman matter like dat girls like cuppy na dem dey like bad guys and razz guy pass and if you come sabi zoom zoom game over..wetin u think say temi see for eazy body .don't be suprise cuppy might be expecting zlatan to make d first move sef

i knew you will play the orentation/OT card, no woman is tew much for a man grin buh forget, class & exposure as really made some gurls an exception.
Gurls like dj cuppy point & kill men not the other way round, most times they prefer men dey would chase, check out cuppy's crushes all time naa men wey no dey send her, nothing zlatan fit do pass make he collect im royalty or wait to be picked. Temi picked mr eazi, and if you follow them most times its temi that pushes things out eazi just tag along.
Recently zlatan feigned, "who is dj cuppy" ? i see a guy whose ego as been bruised, if you pass your boundary around rich kids dem go wash you like say naa cruise, they don't expect you to vex afterall ur papa be nobody trutru grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by OmoAkin85: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
jornwhite:

i knew you will play the orentation/OT card, no woman is tew much for a man grin buh forget, class & exposure as really made some gurls an exception.
Gurls like dj cuppy point & kill men not the other way round, most times they prefer men dey would chase, check out cuppy's crushes all time naa men wey no dey send her, nothing zlatan fit do pass make he collect im royalty or wait to be picked. Temi picked mr eazi, and if you follow them most times its temi that pushes things out eazi just tag along.
Recently zlatan feigned, "who is dj cuppy" ? i see a guy whose ego as been bruised, if you pass your boundary around rich kids dem go wash you like say naa cruise, they don't expect you to vex afterall ur papa be nobody trutru grin
me too bro i met dj cuppy once at a davido concert 2017..the girl nice no b small,maybe na zlatan Bleep up who knows .anyway na dere matter..
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by OmoAkin85: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
jornwhite:

me too bro i met dj cuppy once at a davido concert 2017..the girl nice no b small,maybe na zlatan Bleep up who knows .anyway na dere matter..me i still get matter full ground wey i need solve
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by KaffyTheblogger(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
She no go still pay her lawyers grin Weyrey
ahhhh���
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by KaffyTheblogger(f): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
DSC7:

��� wink
DSC7:

���
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gforce5: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leave these people. They are thinking like local champions. Anyone who is very observant without bias would know that Nigeria is not Cuppy's target market. She's using Nigeria as a stepping stone to enter the International market. For crying out loud, she doesn't even live in Nigeria. She only turns up during the holiday season. Her suing Israel is to ensure that her international image is intact. She has a lot to lose internationally if those allegations are true. These lots keep talking about her losing against the "streets". How are the "streets" her business? That's Zlatan and Naira Marley's audience not hers.
eyinjuege:
People dont realise the integrity of the Cuppy brand is at stake.
She can actually lose a lot of money if the rumors are not put to rest

She is brand ambassador for Pepsi, l'oreal or one other huge makeup brand, she hosts a lot of shows abroad as DJ.
Imagine being involved in a scandal where her intergrity and fairness is questioned, and you ask her not to sue?
Cuppy's target isn't just the Nigerian market o.
She has worked hard to build her own brand despite being a rich man's daughter
With the rumors, other artistes may try to avoid future collabs with her for fear of not being paid.
The judge will settle the matter cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
abbey621:

On the same train of thought, were expectations clearly defined? If the service was done as part of friendship, should she be held liable? I can't imagine a street boy like Zlatan not securing the bag first before performing unless na friendship/lover levels? If there's no verbal or written contract, I fail to see why she needs to defend herself, billionaires don't do sentiments!

But lawyering up is not wise of her, at all. Who gave her that suggestion?

The money she is going to spend on the lawyers, is it not wise to "dash" Zlatan (behind the scene) in exchange of him clearing the cyberspace on her behalf, and also serving as an assurance of better deals with him in subsequent collaborations? Such move would have doubled her credibility and also increase her influence positively in the entertainment industry ahead of future projects. Who is advising her?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by abbey621(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
rawfact:

But lawyering up is not wise of her, at all. Who gave her that suggestion?

The money she is going to spend on the lawyers, is it not wise to "dash" Zlatan (behind the scene) in exchange of him clearing the cyberspace on her behalf, and also serving as an assurance of better deals with him in subsequent collaborations? Such move would have doubled her credibility and also increase her influence positively in the entertainment industry ahead of future projects. Who is advising her?

Like I said before she's not a serious artiste, she's not even an artiste! Furthemore, the way pako pikin lime you and I dey reason things, rich man pikin no fit reason that way, for example I know a rich girl that spent 5000 dollars on an item not worth up to 200 dollars because it has sentimental value to her, when it comes to reputation and show of force, rich people fit spend millions to clear their name o....Don't dull grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.