Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW (61000 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
abbey621:

On the same train of thought, were expectations clearly defined? If the service was done as part of friendship, should she be held liable? I can't imagine a street boy like Zlatan not securing the bag first before performing unless na friendship/lover levels? If there's no verbal or written contract, I fail to see why she needs to defend herself, billionaires don't do sentiments!

You made a lot of sense
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by ElValiente(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
GO BABY GIRL WE GOT YOU.

Stop degrading females. The life has always been about women. Without them I won't be here. #vivadatgender
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Flier:
She want to fight the street,those that did it in the past ended up contemplating suicide when they stone them with pure water in the street
They didn’t advice her very well,it’s going to backfire

Which street. Who is street? grin

You guys be talking like kindergarten pupils.

There are lots of them from the street behind bars. Law knows no street boy!

If the street is guilty, the street will be put behind bars and nothing will happen.

Street undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Badonasty(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
lol....this one wan make dem comot her for industry....person wey dem still dey manage

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Flier: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Which street. Who is street? grin

You guys be talking like kindergarten pupils.

There are lots of them from the street behind bars. Law knows no street boy!

If the street is guilty, the street will be put behind bars and nothing will happen.

Street undecided
So calling someone stingy is now a crime? Or are you saying all aspect of life should be written down? Your friend should sue you if you call them stingy? Let her continue
Let’s see if she can withstand the wrath of the street
She want to use her fathers wealth to bully the guy but she forgot her business is on the street

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by cloud(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
First and foremost, gelato wasn't a hit, secondly what manner of fundraising will fetch zlatan and cup cake a million bucks? I honestly doubt the authenticity of that allegation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
humilitypays:
99.999% of Nigerian ladies are like this DJ Cuppy. They just have this foolish believe that because they have vagina, everything a man does for them should be free, even if it's business. She used Zlatan by not having any written agreement on how much she would pay him. So now that Israel have exposed her wickedness despite jumping around on media as rich daughter of a man who inherited his father's stolen wealth as former Lagos Governor, she couldn't give Zlatan even NGN10million as her friend.

All the wealth her father claims to have were inherited from his dad who was a former Governor of Lagos state. Femi love highlife so much to huzzle billions he flaunts around angry

Foolish girl. No wonder Anthony Joshua and other male celebs chopped you and cleaned mouth cos they know you are a toxic busy body shocked

Alaye stop making noise

Go IG go drop ur comment, na there she go reply ya and u go trend and get more follower's

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by onyenatruchi: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
This one na yoruba matter.
We dey mind our business undecided

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
She no go still pay her lawyers grin Weyrey
asinwin.
don't hate the player,hate the game.
in simple terms-hate ur parents for bringing u out poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by RICHSATAN: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
OLABOY8495:
You Be Scammer So You Wan Use Her Catch Cruise Oooooooooleeeeeee
i talk for the comment , dont quote me u no go hear. with your coconut head

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

Never did the guy in his post insinuate that she breached a contract with Zlatan. cheesy

Common sense she no get. She'll end up giving fans a reason to drag and hate her the more.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.
Hmm, real wise reasoning....you just brought another twist to this crazy trend.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
I hate u all for speaking this way.
the two parties involved have not talked about what the real issue was and you are all quick to judge a petty talk from someone who isn't even in any of their camps.
u can't just hate the girl for coming from a rich background.if your fathers had the same opportunities her father had,u won't be here.
it's aje ni gbogbo yin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by RealEzee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na sooooo
See u in court, no time for rubbish!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by FuckThaMod: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
nony43:
All I know is DJ cuppy is a user, there is sth off about her that make most celebrities to avoid her. Zlatan is the coolest guy ever he paid for his own accommodation with his crew, plus feeding in a show he got nothing and she made billions yet he was calm. Shebi if to say Zlatan still de struggle with him music for street her papa for help am? She for feature am? Some rich people will take you to somewhere and feel that's the best they have done for you.
And zlatan is a very nice person.. A kind hearted individual.
I say this cause my brother and his friends had an opportunity to hangout with him after a show. He allowed them to follow him home and they all slept together in his home, dashed them all some of his expensive sneakers.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Kellie069(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
NextD18:
DJ Cuppy will do no shiit. She's not smart atall, possibly got triggered and moved by the online dragging which led to this decision without applying some reasoning.

Never did the guy in his post insinuate that she breached a contract with Zlatan. cheesy

Common sense she no get. She'll end up giving fans a reason to drag and hate her the more.

If Isreal's lawyer is good, he'll cash out from the case. No be who first sue dey win case.

Which collabo she do with zlatan way him no see one kobo?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Flier:
So calling someone stingy is now a crime? Or are you saying all aspect of life should be written down? Your friend should sue you if you call them stingy? Let her continue
Let’s see if she can withstand the wrath of the street
She want to use her fathers wealth to bully the guy but she forgot her business is on the street
yeah.i can wake up one morning and lay false allegations at ur feet.stop saying trash

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
FuckThaMod:

And zlatan is a very nice person.. A kind hearted individual.
I say this cause my brother and his friends had an opportunity to hangout with him after a show. He allowed them to follow him home and they all slept together in his home, dashed them all some of his expensive sneakers.
yeah.same as naira Marley
and we all know where the monies came from
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
humilitypays:
99.999% of Nigerian ladies are like this DJ Cuppy. They just have this foolish believe that because they have vagina, everything a man does for them should be free, even if it's business. She used Zlatan by not having any written agreement on how much she would pay him. So now that Israel have exposed her wickedness despite jumping around on media as rich daughter of a man who inherited his father's stolen wealth as former Lagos Governor, she couldn't give Zlatan even NGN10million as her friend.

All the wealth her father claims to have were inherited from his dad who was a former Governor of Lagos state. Femi love highlife so much to huzzle billions he flaunts around angry

Foolish girl. No wonder Anthony Joshua and other male celebs chopped you and cleaned mouth cos they know you are a toxic busy body shocked
but the most painful aspect is u all wished u or your father could occupy that post,but need flash.
u can never get there
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by RealEzee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
DSC7:

She never know say na street get Love pass.......

She still dey learn work for industry......

Las Las she wan take the road to her disappearance frm entertainment industry.....

When the Big Dogs put mouth she go knw say money no be everything........

Make she use her head ooooo
which big dogs kwa, wia dem dey? Matter don pass 3 days no chuwawa talk sef, Abeg leave d matter, make dem go court settle am
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by abbey621(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
dominique:

I don't think there was any written agreement on how much Zlatan was to be paid as they were pals and he thought she would settle him since she's a billionaire daughter and the song was a hit. His mistake was not stating in clear terms how much he wants to be paid for the feature. By now he must have learnt his lesson never to mix business with friendship. Cuppy too should have been reasonable enough to compensate her close pal for being there for her more than once. Why would she even choose not to pay someone for services rendered to her because they're pals? That's all shades of wrong.

It depends on the point of view, Cuppy is not an artiste, despite her attempt she won't be taken seriously. Zlatan on the other hand has a better path. Cuppy could have seen it as a friend helping another friend and not an actual business arrangement. The things that we wey our eyes shook dey take seriously, all these wealthy kids don't see it as such. I can't call something wrong if I don't know the dynamics. For example a boyfriend helps his girl to pass exams, upkeeps etc but the relationship didn't work out, such a guy might feel betrayed but in reality the girl does not owe him a shin shin! I think both Zlatan and Cuppy are very unprofessional and this issue should have been handled by their managers with written contract, friendship no dey business, abeg pay me my money grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by virginchaser(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good development. I like that.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
DSC7:

She never know say na street get Love pass.......

She still dey learn work for industry......

Las Las she wan take the road to her disappearance frm entertainment industry.....

When the Big Dogs put mouth she go knw say money no be everything........

Make she use her head ooooo
she doesn't need to the streets.how many of her music albums can u buy.even the ones u listen to are mostly downloaded from unathourised sites.
ur statements of streets clearly define ur poor mentality

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by codedgalaxy: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
skinny419:
WAHALA BE LIKE CORONA
e no dey hard to spread lol.

#codedgalaxy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by my3name(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
watin this girl do people..
them jst dey bad mouth her..
wahala for who e papa get money and wahala for who e papa no get
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Kendollar696(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
NextD18:

oga read naa, she said defamation too...Go and check what it means. Ah Nigerians, what do i know seff....
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by gbemishile: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
in all these I still wanna blame dj cuppy for trying to stoop low in order to accommodate people and trying to portray an image of someone who wants to society to accept her for dj cuppy and not just a child from a rich home.
the sad reality is that it isn't possible dj cuppy.there will always be that hate and resentment for people born with silver spoon even if the source of the wealth is legit.
no matter how Micheal Jackson tried to bleach his skin to gain acceptance from the whites,he never succeeded.
it's not like zlatan is the only musician in the world to make friends with.if he blocked u then let him be.
what the hell.as in,what the hell

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by FuckThaMod: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
gbemishile:

yeah.same as naira Marley
and we all know where the monies came from
I heard naira marley is stingy o..
Where did the money come from?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Alaigbopress: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
The Cuppy I know won't do that, Zlatan should speak up and stop keeping g us in the dark.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by Kenneth10110(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
You guys go just dey open mouth they insult this girl there are two sides of a coin what if the claims she didn't give Zlatan any accommodation is false una go just open mouth waaaa.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by ofiko123(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
kktbm:
Wahala!!! grin

Be like bicycle...
Re: DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW by eyinjuege: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
People dont realise the integrity of the Cuppy brand is at stake.
She can actually lose a lot of money if the rumors are not put to rest

She is brand ambassador for Pepsi, l'oreal or one other huge makeup brand, she hosts a lot of shows abroad as DJ.
Imagine being involved in a scandal where her intergrity and fairness is questioned, and you ask her not to sue?
Cuppy's target isn't just the Nigerian market o.
She has worked hard to build her own brand despite being a rich man's daughter
With the rumors, other artistes may try to avoid future collabs with her for fear of not being paid.
The judge will settle the matter cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Neptune Buys A House As 30th Birthday Gift (Photos, Videos) / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.