Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing (37032 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by BruncleZuma: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
How to become a landlocked poor country in 2 easy steps.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Ade3131: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

No region in Nigeria can survive today whitout the north!!

We feed you and your families!!

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

We give you all sort of fruits!!

We give you that goat you enjoy as nkwobi!!

We give you raw materials!!

At the end you call me a Parasite!!

I just can't wait to mount into the corridor of power!!

We have to change alot of things...

Our fathers really failed the north!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

Bros I actually support you ooo but the reason why any Nigerian would have the guts to call a northerner a parasite is bcuz the elites among you people always fail to understand the simple concept of demand and supply.

Your customers are the king. You produce all the things you mentioned.... Yeah that's true but how useless would they have been if there's no Lagos, Onitsha, Warri or PH to take those produce to?

Those are the regions with the purchasing power and they call the shot. If our ports were to operate as a free-trade ports like the one in Benin republic, trust me, Lagosian would prefer an imported onion to the ones farmed in Arewa. I believe you know how much Nigerians crave for foreign products.

Kill your pride small Bro.... Saudi Arabia and some of their neighbors don't farm jack yet they consume the best of the best.

Oil price is regulated globally but price of farm produce are not. They're controlled by the market forces. So if you produce a bag of rice and sell to me for 15k locally and Singapore is offering me the same rice for 10k, Bros, you definitely know who I'm gonna be buying from. Again, kill your pride small. I'd rather be counted among the region with the best human resource than that with the best natural resources. A case of Africa vs the rest of the world

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Madusky4(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
All you spoke of is just an errant nonsense
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by HandsomeBlack: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

The North have Gold, Silver, Diamond, Tin, copper, lime, gypsum, coal, magnesium, potassium etc and even uranium in abundance all over the area.

In a so called "One Nigeria", the north has all these but chooses to sit on Niger Delta oil only, leaving out its own numerous mineral resources for exploration. How fair in a so called One Nigeria. Should Niger Delta oil be contributing 95% of the country's revenue while the many resources in the north contribute next to nothing? How fair indeed.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by SKINDOGGY: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

Is it free of charge shocked cheesy grin
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Wolfeye: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Then GO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Philliport(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98645081]Nice one Adamu Garba... The Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!
Our fathers failed to do the right thing!!

They failed to harness our potentials!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you downq & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!

ALL WHAT I KNOW IS
WE NEED EACH OTHER
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Melonny(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
This one no go school.. maybe hin get primary 6 certificate too. You can't just say stuffs to persuade people if you don't support your claims with evidence(s). He claimed they have so and so... I am yet to find am evidence to support these claims, as he didn't put any.
Oga make una go.. we are tired.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Deeneji84: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba says with all that the North has going for it, it will not be a bad thing for the region to secede from Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Adamu listed the benefits the Northern region has over other regions. According to him, if the North secedes from Nigeria today, many regions in Nigeria will suffer. He added that no single person is afraid of a breakup of the country.

He pointed out that the ''hatred'' towards the Fulanis and everything North can be the greatest undoing of the secessionist groups once the North pulls out of ''the Union called Nigeria''.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1355895842872438784?s=19
this writer is in a dream land or he is mentally sick

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
The North has everything, I agree, but what the North lacks, is common sense. grin

The South has everything, but what the South lacks is Unity. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by providencia(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Why won't you stop feeding us. We don't want again. Please go away with ur food and ur one nigeria
Na by force

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by bularuz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
With due respect, the igbos have being trying to secede since biafra the North refused, now the North wants to secede and you want everyone to agree, that's so unfair

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by foreshore(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
onthehill:

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba says with all that the North has going for it, it will not be a bad thing for the region to secede from Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Adamu listed the benefits the Northern region has over other regions. According to him, if the North secedes from Nigeria today, many regions in Nigeria will suffer. He added that no single person is afraid of a breakup of the country.

He pointed out that the ''hatred'' towards the Fulanis and everything North can be the greatest undoing of the secessionist groups once the North pulls out of ''the Union called Nigeria''.

Read his post below.

Let them go, who go miss them!
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by AkuOlisa: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
isthatso:
He is actually right! The people that will lose the most are the people shouting secession...the SE! The SE are the ones with the most to lose because their land cannot provide for their population and they are the ones whose current incomes largely derived from outside the SE and most of their investments are outside the SE. . Though I am sure they will eventually sort themselves out but they will be hit the hardest initially.

I really love it when you lots underestimate the south East.
Don't worry about the south east we can take care of ourselves. Whatever we can not produce, we go import am.

Google about the untapped natural resources that are in the south east.

To me the only problem the south east will face when nigeria divide is LAND other than that, the south east have the required productive population and resources to take care of itself.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by GerogeI(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please let's encourage this man to secede, everybody will be much happier.

We can even comeback into an economic union to help the North in future. Intermarry without rancor.

Yes, the north has all sorts of potential. The problem is that till today they remain mere potentials because of British focus on oil in setting up Nigeria. We can all agree to separate like gentlemen and still be friends. That's a recipe for progress and development.
The east has a lot of potentials as well, so will not die because of separation. But the Nigerian construct prevents each people from developing their comparative advantage, through enthronement of the wrong characters into office.

Our presidents are war characters of division instead of intelligent visionaries.
Our Senators are Touts and murderer's whose hidden ruthlessness make untouchable, instead of principled thinkers who actually represent the people.
Our Governors are just Theives and looters, instead of visionary leaders and prudent resource managers.
Local Government Chairmen are equivalent to NURTW touts, unaccountable, and totally absent.

As is, Nigeria is simply a ground for raping of our common societal resources with no remedy as politicians ride on the division among the people. And cannot continue. The earlier we breakup, the better. The later, the more we misaligned our stride for development.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by usj(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Valkrie:
Why is he listing the middlebelt states as North? Did those ones ever agree that they are north? He should confine his north to the hausa/fulani region simple...When matter happen he go shock am to see many denying to.be north..Nobody want to be in bed with the Fulani people...!!
Please don't mind that idiot. He thinks middle belts will join them as northern part of Nigeria? Look as states like Kwara (yoruba) Benue (Tiv, Idoma) etc what do they have to gain by joining stupid the stupid north?
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

God bless Arewa!
Yesoooo
Breeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaak Uuuuuuuuuupppppppppp
Frrrrrrom nigerrrrrrrrrrrriyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We are tired of u useless parasitical northerners

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ggood: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kwara1stson:
Taraba, Plateau
Taraba ,plateau , Nasarawa are all northern region they all speak Hausa
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by mentored: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

You give beans

You give goat

The guy say you no get sense

You dey call onions and beans

Nawa for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by MOVIC6: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
WTf are you guys waiting for...
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by miketayo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Abeg carry everything and go. Let d south suffer.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by AkuOlisa: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Kwara1stson:
which oil they south east sef? Igbo people n attache

Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Tecno66: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
onthehill:

Read his post below.

Usai. Una no wan go. Yoruba ready, igbo ready but fulani no gree. They like free oyel money. Yeye talk.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Ritchiee: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
I said it once and it shall come to pass soonest.
Oduduwa nation,the most progressive and the fastest developing...to first world... nation is born.It will be the most developed black nation in the world. We have done it before. We will do it manifold again.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Olisehinnocent: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God bless Arewa!

Wow, I wish that North can carry their wahala and go. We southerners are tired of those beast. North please go your own way ooooooohhhh
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by capatainrambo: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

I can decide not to bye from u. Take ur food to gambia, I'll import from south Africa, lets see who cries

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Angelawhite(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Taaa shut up. Do you “feed” the country for free ? What happens to importation? Will it stop us from importing from your northern country?

Food can be imported, but quality Human Resources (which you lack) can’t tongue
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ejyke84: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
D north is d problem of nigeria.i stay in d north and can categorically say this.Even d almajiri u created u can't feed them.come and see these children roaming and fighting for food.now tell me why these boys won't b willing tools for bandits and Boko Haram to recruit.the north have this and that and u can't feed yourselves.D elite over here don't give a damn ,they only care about their families.poverty everywhere here and u are here spewing rubbish online.bia b careful

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by funstufz: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
When I first saw the thread, I wanted to look for the source to be sure if it's true but on a second thought, I knew WHAT the North FEARED MOST than the death of its Cattle,
its MOST worrisome Nightmare
its Worst Worsening and Heart damaging earthquake is Nothing BUT

SECESSION

NOBODY, I REPEAT
AGAIN, NOBODY
AND AGAIN, I STILL MAINTAIN IT....

NOBODY FROM THAT AXIS WILL LOOK YOUR SIDE WELL AT THE MENTION OF THE WORD...

SECESSION,

BECAUSE IT IS WIDELY KNOWN AND CLEARER THAN BEFORE WHO THEY ARE THAT ARE FEEDING FAT ON THE COMMON LIVELIHOOD OF THE OTHER REGIONS....

ASK THEM TO LEAVE AND SEE THREATS AND RED EYES WITH CRAZY MANNERS AS THEIR REPLY...

PARASITES WORD FITS LESS,

IF WHAT HAVE WRITTEN UP ARE FALSE, GRANT BIAFRA ITS REQUEST...

BETTER YET, SHOW A GOOD EXAMPLE, AFTERALL NIGERIA IS OVER 100 YEARS, CALL FOR A REFERENDUM....

WE ALL KNEW THE LIKELY REACTION

I RISE

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by sukieboy(f): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Imagine if the oil was from one of these so called three major ethnic haters. Dem for don barricade us since. God punish Satan.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by bigtt76(f): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Another nuisance created by the politicians angry

onthehill:

Read his post below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.