Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing (37035 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Kwara1stson: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
ggood:
Taraba ,plateau , Nasarawa are all northern region they all speak Hausa
with the fact that they speak hausa doesn't make them Hausas, they don't even share the same cultural believe with the core northerners. the fact that you speak English doesn't make u an English man.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by darediamond(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
lamentor78:
The man forget to add the North has Boko Haram.
grin grin as Bokoharam as a what?

a) Resource

b) Resources

c) Natural Resources

d) Human Resources

e) Natural Resources

::Who wants to be a Millionaire? grin ; D
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by IGBOpigs(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
I SUPPORT ONE NIGERIA JUST BCS IGBO HATE IT ANYTHING IGBO SUPPORT I HATE IT
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by IGBOpigs(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
A

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ggood: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kwara1stson:
with the fact that they speak hausa doesn't make them Hausas, they don't even share the same cultural believe with the core northerners. the fact that you speak English doesn't make u an English man.
those guys hate Southerners they prefer to associate with core northerners, am speaking with experience

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

No region in Nigeria can survive today whitout the north!!

We feed you and your families!!

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

We give you all sort of fruits!!

We give you that goat you enjoy as nkwobi!!

We give you raw materials!!

At the end you call me a Parasite!!

I just can't wait to mount into the corridor of power!!

We have to change alot of things...

Our fathers really failed the north!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!
Dumbass, you don't "give" these things. Don't make it seem like you're doing us a favour. You SELL these items and we buy it. Quit being silly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Dymaco(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

North this, north that
yet south funds 90% of Nigeria revenue. I laugh in Swahili. Remember Niger republic has 150m arable hectares of land yet they are the poorest. North will be another niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by darediamond(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
emexc11:

Ibos push drugs for money but Northerners are the highest users of drugs
Abi oo!!

They can drug themselves with anything... Even with there cow dung.

Awon beast eleniyan !!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by IGBOpigs(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
TIME TO END NIGERIA, AREWA REPUBLIC
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by lastburn(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
The guy below me should help me laff pls I can't laff alone

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by darediamond(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
IGBOpigs:
IF NIGERIA DIVIDE BOKO HARAM WIL END
You are 100% correct SHARP SHARP!!
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by God2man2again(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

You are 80% correct.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by darediamond(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
ggood:
those guys hate Southerners they prefer to associate with core northerners, am speaking with experience

You are 100% correct.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by darediamond(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Philliport post=98650460][/quote]

We Southerners especially Oduduwans will never allow you Fulanis to keep Reigning over Hausas, Kanuris and the True Northerners if we go our Separate Ways at Last.

It is part of the our plans to Totally Liberate Hausawas from your Parasitic Claws of Destruction.

You are the people Tormenting True NORTHERNERS and holding them to ransom from time immemorial.

Haa, You FULANIS WOULD BE SHOCKED ABOUT THE WAY WE WOULD DEAL WITJ YOU TO TOTALLY CLEANSE YOU OUT OF HAUSA LAND FOR THEM TO REGAIN THERE FREEDOM AND TRU IDENTITY WHETHER HAUSAS LIKES IT OR NOT!!!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
who is going to suffer?? The north or the south??

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

I blame our people who still believe in one Nigeria!!

Thank God my Generation have wisen up...

To hell with one Nigeria!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

The north will divide this country... On a very good day!!

Let's know who are the real parasites in This fraudulent union!!

Is the Niger Delta a region? grin
When you call North
Also call East,then West.
Otherwise separate middle Belt from your North...
Divide and Rule system...
Let's break up,I am relocating to the South...
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by OdefaGirl(f): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
who is going to suffer?? The north or the south??

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

I blame our people who still believe in one Nigeria!!

Thank God my Generation have wisen up...

To hell with one Nigeria!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

The north will divide this country... On a very good day!!

Let's know who are the real parasites in This fraudulent union!!

I can't help it

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Do you give them for free?
Is the Federal govt subsidizing it like they do their oil...
Divide the country, with the brain deads and lack of education I see littered here,poverty and wars will be the next business...
We claim we feed them,yet we hold em tight,like tomorrow no dey...
Fvck off y'all

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by seunayantokun(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please do it fast. But the statement is in furtherance of their explicit fickleness.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by darediamond(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
mentored:

You give beans

You give goat

The guy say you no get sense

You dey call onions and beans

Nawa for you ooo

grin grin lailah , see yarbing!!! grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by northvietnam(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

And other regions were banned by God not to produce all these u mentioned ... Government build dams and fish out fertilizers and tractors to northerners to farm ....

North can’t do anything for them self if not for fed government backing ...

Once north pulls out , Dangote won’t be the richest man in Africa again ...

Just shut up please

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
mamdanju:
My view too. We are wasting too much energy on one Nigeria. The Union is not workable. The IBO's have dented the image of this country so bad that everywhere you go you are view as either a drug pusher or a yahoo yahoo. We should go our way and we will be better in the long run

If they have done so,then ours here have also dented the Image as extremists and terrorists... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by allawizzow(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dedetwo:

Most Nigerians are useless in their stream of thought. Anybody who talk about secession based the what creator had under the soil is compound fool. No wonder the forbearers of these fools fought a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans. The major aim of secession is unity or lack thereof. There is bases for unity in Nigeria and it pains me to notice that majority of people in the country assumed union is unity. I simply cannot wait to see northern region of Nigeria raise the banner of secession.
They issued the threat of secession in the 1950s. It was Nnamdi Azikiwe who thwarted the move.
Remember the were the most performing region after Southwest. They achieved so much with agriculture. It was the discovery of oil that made Nigeria a lazy country.
They have food security which make their food sufficient enough for personal consumption and export.
I swear they will survive the breakage of Nigeria. And might end as the most successful country after dissolution of nigeria.
It is an illusion where people think they are parasites.
I go to North frequently as I am currently in maiduguri right now.
They have more than enough natural resources deposit incase you don't know.
Borno despite insurgency is doing far better than most southern states. You might not believe.
Our leaders are just to lazy.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ggood: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
babaolofin:

You are 100% correct.
thanks brother
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by IgboWarlord(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98645081]Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!
Our fathers failed to do the right thing!!

They failed to harness our potentials!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!
[/quote

We don hear,mey una get out already!!!Take your smelly,cow dung infested bodies out of the country...Una no get brains to harness all those things you say una get.Infact,you guys dont have all the stuff you mentioned
..Just a dry,arid,desert encroaching region full of hungry looking beggars...
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by onuman: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
But north -Arewa- literally seceded from Nigeria in 1999 when the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Issue is that southern politicians are on their private purse politics with Arewa in one Nigeria, not in the interest of those they represent in the south and Middle belt regions of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Omeizadean(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=98645454]With the south's finances, we can divert River Niger right from its source, thus cutting of northern Nigeria entirely, so you threat doesn't work.

Thank God Obuaku doesn't depend on River Niger.

Also Tivs, Jukuns and other anti-Fulani tribes have more say, as to what happens to Benue.
Lokoja is not Fulani area, so Benue can flow right down to southern Nigeria, thus ensuring that River Niger remains.

Anambra river can be channeled in such a way as to add to the river Niger body of water thus, enabling river transportation from Onitsha to the coast.

The south can also help the Hausa take over all their ancient towns that the Fulani are currently colonising including Sokoto and Kano[/quote

Taaaa! Will u keep kwayet? How is Lokoja not North? Have u seen any Kogite who want to be part of ur Biafra? U re only having nightmares man. Lokoja down to Benue and the federal capital territory belong to North.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by peculiar2233: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!
Our fathers failed to do the right thing!!

They failed to harness our potentials!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!
Stop all this cry, u people should just go your own way calmly
Enough of d damages ur region have caused this Nation.
Ur region is d reason why Nigeria remain stagnant since 1960, but to be sincere u people will suffer alot ooo because of d monsters u've made in d region. Those children u people refused to send to school then will never let u rest unless u do d needful

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by thinkmoney(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba says with all that the North has going for it, it will not be a bad thing for the region to secede from Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Adamu listed the benefits the Northern region has over other regions. According to him, if the North secedes from Nigeria today, many regions in Nigeria will suffer. He added that no single person is afraid of a breakup of the country.

He pointed out that the ''hatred'' towards the Fulanis and everything North can be the greatest undoing of the secessionist groups once the North pulls out of ''the Union called Nigeria''.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1355895842872438784?s=19
I don't hate the North. It's true it has potentials. However, the north without the south will look more like Niger republic, Chad, Guinea and Cameroon.
And what is the North really. Is it only the Fulani caliphate, or it includes the Kanuris too, or the Borgus, or the Nupes. These people I mentioned had their own proud civilization. When push comes to shove, which of them will represent the north, mind you kanuri and Sokoto have always seen themselves has a competing civilization
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by humilitypays(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
I will gladly donate all my life savings to ensure Northern Nigeria peacefully secedes from Nigeria.

It will be celebrated more than the end of world war II!

In fact, we will sew asoebi and organize special farewell party and carnival to bid North goodbye.

Dear Lord, can this dream come to reality that Northern Nigeria will peacefully ask to divide from Nigeria Oh gracias cry

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Grateful02(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thank God he didn't win during the presidential election. If am asked to summarize his writing in one word I'll go for "wailing". In as much as I avoid talks like this, I yet can't resist from saying all the long talks are CONSOLATION.
It seems that man isn't aware of the concept " international trade", the south for just dey park goods.
Money is power!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.