Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing (37031 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by IgboWarlord(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

No region in Nigeria can survive today whitout the north!!

We feed you and your families!!

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

We give you all sort of fruits!!

We give you that goat you enjoy as nkwobi!!

We give you raw materials!!

At the end you call me a Parasite!!

I just can't wait to mount into the corridor of power!!

We have to change alot of things...

Our fathers really failed the north!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

Parasite,Parasite,Parasite...Thats what you are..A dirty,smelly parasite...Take your 300 thousand smelly cows back to futa djallon where you come from...Your people are all over here in the east,begging and stinking up the whole place with their unwashed bodies...No be only Diallo,na Diawara...
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

I really love it when you lots underestimate the south East.
Don't worry about the south east we can take care of ourselves. Whatever we can not produce, we go import am.

Google about the untapped natural resources that are in the south east.

To me the only problem the south east will face when nigeria divide is LAND other than that, the south east have the required productive population and resources to take care of itself.

I said you will eventually sort yourselves out, I said you have issues with land but you will be hit hardest initially. I dont see what I wrote that is different from what you wrote. You agree with me but you must argue sha!
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by taretoofine(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!
Our fathers failed to do the right thing!!

They failed to harness our potentials!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!
all the dams u mentioned na oil money dem carry build am oo
Broooo kimon now u should sound better

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by humilitypays(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
allawizzow:

They issued the threat of secession in the 1950s. It was Nnamdi Azikiwe who thwarted the move.
Remember the were the most performing region after Southwest. They achieved so much with agriculture. It was the discovery of oil that made Nigeria a lazy country.
They have food security which make their food sufficient enough for personal consumption and export.
I swear they will survive the breakage of Nigeria. And might end as the most successful country after dissolution of nigeria.
It is an illusion where people think they are parasites.
I go to North frequently as I am currently in maiduguri right now.
They have more than enough natural resources deposit incase you don't know.
Borno despite insurgency is doing far better than most southern states. You might not believe.
Our leaders are just to lazy.
Shutup!

Northern Nigeria can never be more than Somali, Chad, CAR, Burundi, Burkinafaso, Niger.

They have Islam that abhors western education.

They have Almajiri system that breeds lazy, unproductive beggars who are willing tools for religious extremism and violence!

They have Fulani tribe that only love to conquer others and kill.

With all these, the North will be struggling to be like Yemen of today.

No be only food security, na fool insecurity angry

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by allawizzow(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kwara1stson:
with the fact that they speak hausa doesn't make them Hausas, they don't even share the same cultural believe with the core northerners. the fact that you speak English doesn't make u an English man.
The ethnic groups in North is 10 times larger than that of the south. In adamawa alone, a local government has more than 200 ethnic groups. I used to think Borno state is only kanuri. But my brief stay in the state enlightened me that their ethnic group is more than 10.
The hausa language is a big unifying factor for them.
So they connect easily with that commonness. only kogi and kwara I can say are not hausa speaking.
So you can't speak for these states if they will stay with North or leave after dissolution of Nigerian.
I believe the north can comfortably stay alone with the abundance of resources they've got.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by onuman: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
oyin44:
Shut ur mouth! it is obvious even to outside world and impartial observers that some Northerners ,especially the Fulanis are hell bent on having every thing their own way, come weal come woe.oddly enough the Fulanis are asking for a closer association of Nigerians while at the same they are mercilessly killing and maiming other Nigerians.A enough is a enough.

grin grin idle bastards

Did Fulani teach you to ignore the fact that what matters in one’s country is how contented one is with one’s country, not how big or rich one’s country may be?

You may be a southern Nigerian aspiring to build castles in Sambisa forest in the north in future, while herdsmen from the Sahel are taking over your mum’s hearth in the south of Nigeria. Spotted: typical southern Nigerian taught by Arewa persons that Nigeria is indivisible country.

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by 18wheeler: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
AlfaB:
I was reading all the things the north has searching for where it says the north has brains but couldn't find it.
I love your submission.
I'm a "north person"
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

All these things you mentioned are nonsense. In 2009 when there was problem at Mile 12 and trucks were prevented from entering Lagos, most of these items got perished at Kara and Ogere. If the South refused to patronize you, we would adjust and survive but poverty will make you to bring those items to South at giveaway price.

You came to Lagos to control our waters through NPA and NIWA. You are controlling our viable Airports (Lagos & PHC) through Aviation Ministry , you control Niger Delta oil through NNPC, You closed our borders and control our seaports through Customs, you use Police, Army and Judiciary to oppress and suppress us. You control our resources and exchange our lives and foreign reserves with your brothers operating as Bandits and Boko Haram.

Do you know how many farm produce got damaged in Benin Republic as a result of border closure? The North should release the Oil and our other resources , open our borders, relocate her herdsmen to North and monetize her food and cattle for us to buy. We can as well import food and cattle from anywhere that is cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Starchy7(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2021
omo i just de pity we the masses � our Politicians just de use us the catch criuse � We are here fighting for Biafra and fighting for north while our politicians are busy flexing themselves,, when wike commissioned that new street in Port Harcourt who did he call to come and commission it? he called the governor of sokoto state to comman commission it!! when the governor of sokoto state also commissioned something in Sokoto he called wike also..eastern governors always chill with those northern governors,,, and you peope are here attacking yourselves,, make una open una eyes oo

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Seyzcham91(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2021
angry
IKBARUTEN11:
Adamu Garba, d only man in recent times that leaves in glass house and still want to be throwing stones
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by kingsvictor2: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

God bless Arewa!
aboki shine my shoe
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by onuman: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Lothario:
I dare you people to try it, una go suffer. no be say shoot bird him Mama fly

You dare them? Because you are a typical black man who doesn’t understand that no country was created to remain one forever.

Arewa contemplated separation from Nigeria since 1999 when Arewa adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

But you least informed people from the south have little sense to understand that.

Instead, you believe that Nigeria’s north and south regions were welded together with oxyacetylene gas by Lord Luggard - Inseparable one Nigeria.

Continue to Wait in one Nigeria till Arewa completely uses the instruments of government from the roguish political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers to rename you Suleiman from Sunday - in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Kwili: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

aboki shut up ur smelling stinking mouth.
the rice, beans, meat and other stuff u mentioned did u give it out for free?
we buy them with our money.
the only thing sustaining this country is our oil.
u are still a parasite, d north contribute nothing except terrorism, kidnapping, Boko Haram, terrorist heardsmen, and all vices are associated with the north.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Kwili: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

aboki shut up ur smelling stinking mouth.
the rice, beans, meat and other stuff u mentioned did u give it out for free?
we buy them with our money.
the only thing sustaining this country is our oil.
u are still a parasite, d north contribute nothing except terrorism, kidnapping, Boko Haram, terrorist heardsmen, and all vices are associated with the north.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by wisdomclay(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Dear yan Arewa!!

God bless Arewa!
OKAY CAN YOU GUYS GO NOW
DO NOT FORFET THE FOLLOWING
THE NORTH HAVE BOKOHARAM, KIDNAPPERS, MILITIAS, HERDSMEN.
WHAT IS POINT OF HAVING ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND NO REST OF MIND.
ABEG DEY GO
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by IgbohoSunday: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2021
North have everything except common sense ���������

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by wisdomclay(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Dear yan Arewa!!

God bless Arewa!
OKAY CAN YOU GUYS GO NOW
DO NOT FORGET THE FOLLOWING
WHAT IS POINT OF HAVING ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND NO REST OF MIND.
ABEG DEY GO
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by wisdomclay(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Dear yan Arewa!!

God bless Arewa!
OKAY CAN YOU GUYS GO NOW
DO NOT FORGET THE FOLLOWING
WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND NO REST OF MIND.
ABEG DEY GO
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by allawizzow(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2021
humilitypays:
Shutup!

Northern Nigeria can never be more than Somali, Chad, CAR, Burundi, Burkinafaso, Niger.

They have Islam that abhors western education.

They have Almajiri system that breeds lazy, unproductive beggars who are willing tools for religious extremism and violence!

They have Fulani tribe that only love to conquer others and kill.

With all these, the North will be struggling to be like Yemen of today.

No be only food security, na fool insecurity angry
If they will be like Chad, Burund, and Co are mere assumptions.
Islam doesn't detest western education. In fact Islam encourages education. Example is medicine and mathematics started with most of these Muslim countries.
Fulani are also minorities in the north. The herdsmen among them are wanderers in nature. So they keep migrating from one place to another in search for pastures for theirs herds. Most are not even Nigerians as they came from other part of the continent.
The only problem which breeds their poverty is the almajiri system. And if they are able to get rid of it, it would reduce the poverty level drastically.
Do you know what food security means in an economy. You can do your little research on it. If the north stop supply of food to the south, I swear they can't survive it.
For example, how many trailers of tomatoes enter Lagos daily? They consume everything within hours and wait for another supply the next day.
Do you know the Irish potato we consume in the whole country is produced by just one state in the north. These are few examples.
I try to be objective. So no hate on any region.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Do you really believe the tivs, jukuns, idomas, egbiras, people of pleateau state, Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi, Igalas etc would want to be in this Arewa you're dreaming of grin

E go shock you grin
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by AMvanquish: 12:19am On Feb 02, 2021
He is right. The North has it all but just like the rest of Nigeria, Bad leadership disease is the problem.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by adedehinbo(m): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Don’t mind the fool , nacking his brains on the ground 5 times a day is affecting him. Who told him Kogi is part of the north. The worse that would happen is that the Niger bridge would be blown up and that river will be a no man’s river cause any thing that floats on that river will be sunk be either side
you just spoke like Osama bin landen and sulemani join together
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by nedekid: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Dear yan Arewa!!

God bless Arewa!
Alele, please hurry. God speed..
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by seeker121(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2021
But you didn't give us peace which is vital to our economic development and our coexistence.Stop banditry,Boko Haram and Kidnapping because obviously it's rampant in your region.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by humilitypays(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2021
allawizzow:

If they will be like Chad, Burund, and Co are mere assumptions.
Islam doesn't detest western education. In fact Islam encourages education. Example is medicine and mathematics started with most of these Muslim countries.
Fulani are also minorities in the north. The herdsmen among them are wanderers in nature. So they keep migrating from one place to another in search for pastures for theirs herds. Most are not even Nigerians as they came from other part of the continent.
The only problem which breeds their poverty is the almajiri system. And if they are able to get rid of it, it would reduce the poverty level drastically.
Do you know what food security means in an economy. You can do your little research on it. If the north stop supply of food to the south, I swear they can't survive it.
For example, how many trailers of tomatoes enter Lagos daily? They consume everything within hours and wait for another supply the next day.
Do you know the Irish potato we consume in the whole country is produced by just one state in the north. These are few examples.
I try to be objective. So no hate on any region.

You lack knowledge of history.

Medicine ad Mathematics started in Egypt and Egypt was never an Islamic nation then.

Muslims crusaders conquered Egypt and turned Egypt to a lazy country it is today. Egypt lost all her glory, all her civilisation and science the moment Muslims conquered it and turned it to an Islamic nation.

Islam does not support science and technology. It is only reentry that they started catching up. They spend most of their time cramming Quran and praying 5 times which reduces their productivity.

Science and technology requires total dedication to excel.

Fulani has already conquered the north even as minority.

How Fulanis Conquered Hausa People And Made Hausa People Their Slaves

1. Sultan of Sokoto is fulani not Hausa.
2. Emir of Kano is fulani not Hausa
3. Emir of Katsina is fulani not Hausa
4. Emir of Gwandu is Fulani not Hausa
5. Emir of Kebbi is Fulani not Hausa
6. Emir of Ilorin (Yoruba land) is fulani not Yoruba.
7. Shehu of Borno is Fulani not Hausa.
8. Emir of Zauzzau is Fulani not Hausa
9. Governor of sokoto state is fulani not Hausa.
10. Governor of Katsina state is fulani not Hausa
11. Governor of Zamfara state is fulani not Hausa
12. Governor of Kaduna state is fulani not Hausa
13. Governor of Kano state is fulani not Hausa
14. Governor of Jigawa state is fulani not Hausa
15. Governor of Gombe state is fulani not Hausa.
16. Governor of Yobe state is fulani not Hausa.
17. Governor of Taraba state is fulani not Hausa
18. Governor of Nasarawa state is fulani not Hausa.
19. Governor of Borno State is fulani not Hausa.
20. All imams in all the Northern states are all Fulanis not Hausa
21.All Emirs in all the core Northern states are ALL FULANIS not HAUSA, because the fulanies KILLED all Hausa Kings, high chiefs and replaced all Hausa Kings with fulani as Sultan and Emirs after the genocide in the core north by fulanies.
22. All former President of Nigeria from the north were all Fulanis not one is Hausa.
23. Hausas are not allowed to become a Sultan, Emirs, major mosque imams, state Governors, or President of Nigeria.
24. Fulanies have finished the Hausas and rendered them useless and slaves to themselves.
25. President Buhari's CABALS are all fulani no hausa.
26. President Buhari's security chiefs are all Fulanis no Hausa.

Today Hausas are only used as foot soldiers by their new master's the fulanies.

Even in Buhari's government, there is no Hausa among his CABALS. All are Fulanis. All security chiefs in Buhari's government are Fulanis NO HAUSA.

This is what Fulanis want to replicate in other parts of Nigeria BUT THEY HAVE ALREADY FAILED

New 37 police commissioners :

NW. 12
NE. 8
NC. 4

TOTAL NORTH. 24

SW. 7
SS. 5
SE. 1

TOTAL SOUTH. 13

I am expecting the usual explanations from Ibrahim Audi, Barrister Oluwole Adesina and the likes. . . . .Ayo Ojeniyi

I dont like to discuss these things.

You make 37 new commissioners of police and a certain region gets only one.

It's nonsense.

If you ask policemen to write exams before these promotions that region might top many other regions.

Yet....

How then do you make top promotions and not give them an equitable share.

You do these things and feed bigots with red meat.

And justify hoodlums and their logic.

If these other zones are now so smart they get the lion share in appointments at high cadres what then are we still doing with quota system and federal character?

Call me what you like.

But one Nigeria should be a Nigeria where no Nigerian should have an advantage over another Nigerian by virtue of where he comes from.

I know many Igbos who switched states and took Arabic names to write NDA exams. They sought the privilege of lower cut offs in some states.

It shouldn't be.

Let's discard quota system and federal character.

Let's run the country like the super eagles.

In the alternative, let's give the regions near autonomy.

Also:
The police promotions should be investigated.

Juniors being brazenly promoted above seniors

A man in course 19 who has done nothing remarkable is ranks ahead of his seniors in course 17

Where on earth is an institution run like that?

A 2ic today becomes his oga's oga tomorrow while his oga has not failed a promotion exam and has no stains in his file.

The police service commission is supposed to be in charge

But the whole thing has been bastardized.

Politics, corruption, cronyism have taken over.

The morale of police can't be boosted by a haphazard promotion list that has broken the hearts of many officers.

Officers who lost their stations to EndSars hoodlums promoted?

Officers who defended stations against Endsars hoodlums not promoted?

What are the criteria?

What is merit?

A certain officer is on top of the hill.

His course mates are still at the middle of the hill.

His only achievement is that he once worked with a former president.

A certain new CP is now CP , his coursemates are still CSPs and ACs.

And the man has never had a double promotion, has never done anything remarkable.

Man-know-man and corruption, both of you are killing Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by onuman: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Dear yan Arewa!!

God bless Arewa!

With all these potentials for growth in the north but constrained by extreme Islamic religious practices, the north shall be best a sovereign country controlled by Europeans and Americans for better life - like in Saudi Arabia.

Why must the north clutch tight to the southern regions for one Nigeria, southern regions don’t want the imperialist to run their African country.

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by AutoshalomUSA: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Is the actually a Fulani man ? We would love to have you guys as neighbors honestly . But if we must coexist then we will need a new mou among all tribes . Secession is not bad idea at all . We support Garba on secession.

onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba says with all that the North has going for it, it will not be a bad thing for the region to secede from Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Adamu listed the benefits the Northern region has over other regions. According to him, if the North secedes from Nigeria today, many regions in Nigeria will suffer. He added that no single person is afraid of a breakup of the country.

He pointed out that the ''hatred'' towards the Fulanis and everything North can be the greatest undoing of the secessionist groups once the North pulls out of ''the Union called Nigeria''.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1355895842872438784?s=19

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by uchihajt: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Dear yan Arewa!!

God bless Arewa!
Yes..
Now look at the state of the country..
Still done by the North..
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by adedehinbo(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2021
From page 1-7 every tribe is condenming the north! The north will do itself some good by calling it's people to order or humbly walk out the shame by seceding away from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by themanderon: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2021
So what's stopping em'?
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Drone95(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2021
Brain is seriously paining this man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.