Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing (37024 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by EMMY76: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
You people have all these yet want to die for the oil and gas in the niger delta? What makes any nation great is the quality of the human resources that's available not natural resources this is why the north is the poverty capital of nigeria despite all these advantages of the north that adamu listed above

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by snowball11(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
And what is the parasitic region waiting for? Idiots talking with their anus! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
The north has nothing good to offer Nigeria asides from subsistent agriculture. They claim to own everything agriculture but trust me, the southwest exports more. Are we in Nigeria to feed/eat food alone? The answer is no.
What else do they have to offer? ICT?, Sport?, Technology?, Innovation? Commerce & industry? Human capital?, Human Resource management? Nothing!. Just nothing!!

Besides, who wants to ce-exist with these cursed children of Ishmael?

The north is like a bad wife to a good husband. I thank God that their blood is not strong enough to be contagious, or else well all be killers without conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by toscolee(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Benue state won't follow northern Nigeria should they decide to leave, so count river Benue out of plans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by calcal: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
who is going to suffer?? The north or the south??

The only region that would not safer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

I blame our people who still believe in one Nigeria!!

Thank God my Generation have wisen up...

To hell with one Nigeria!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

The north will divide this country... On a very good day!!

Let's know who are the real parasites in This fraudulent union!!

You are welcome, join us (Biafra, Oduduwa and you) to divide this entity abeg! enough is enough. How much you need to start the underground work in the north?

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by NSK4U(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Look at one of these parasites, always sucking our resources and being mentally lazy to use it for the good of their own people.

Everyone is tired of your region, try and be proud of yourselves to ask for secession like others.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
How I wish they will break Nigeria this night, I for add weight tomorrow morning... grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by God2man2again(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yes! They have the minimally untapped resources.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Tedpgrass: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Seems like this chap is high on Oshogbo weed..
It's alarming how myopic his assertions are!!

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
abeg increase the volume so that buhari will hear ram wella

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by cafolu: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Free of charge? After the secession which we fervently pray for, we can be trading partners and still buy what we don't produce just as we do now. Stop acting as if it is some benevolence on the part of the North. If you refuse to trade, no big deal; other alternatives abound. There is so much more obtainable in the southern region that when harnessed, the 'North' will shrivel up once no trading funds and crude oil come from the South. You give nothing; you farm/cultivate and sell else y'all would starve!

Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

No region in Nigeria can survive today whitout the north!!

We feed you and your families!!

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

We give you all sort of fruits!!

We give you that goat you enjoy as nkwobi!!

We give you raw materials!!

At the end you call me a Parasite!!

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by EMMY76: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
mamdanju:
My view too. We are wasting too much energy on one Nigeria. The Union is not workable. The IBO's have dented the image of this country so bad that everywhere you go you are view as either a drug pusher or a yahoo yahoo. We should go our way and we will be better in the long run

Greed for free oil money from the niger delta won't allow ur fulani northern that to happen.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by tnerro1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
thatigboman:
Yes Adamu Garba, seccede today pls.
And blockade the Niger River as u threatened.
Be okwueme -talk and do.

Don’t mind the fool , nacking his brains on the ground 5 times a day is affecting him. Who told him Kogi is part of the north. The worse that would happen is that the Niger bridge would be blown up and that river will be a no man’s river cause any thing that floats on that river will be sunk be either side

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by DarkJeddi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!
Our fathers failed to do the right thing!!

They failed to harness our potentials!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!
Your people are waking up?

You mean the ones milking the Niger Delta dry?

Bunch of lazy Tramadol addled Mofos.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Tulsaguy: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shekau's deputy.....
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

My friend close your mouth. Download Recent NBS document and go through it. North are far behind in Human Education and Health. Which nation develops without Education and Health? Education is key and you guys are no where to be found.
Without education your natural resources are nothing .
I don't brag so I hate bragging... stop it.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Kwara1stson: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
KpakpaJulaga:
What and what state made up north? Kogi, Benue, kwara are not northern states.
Taraba, Plateau
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by TruthHurts1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hurray!! Let the break up happen within the next 2 years! Let Abokis enjoy their "wealth"

[img]https://images./5uWF4eQexB5afwCjb9Hwpw.jpg[/img]

Arewa1stSon:

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by phatek(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
E 4 BETA, ABEG D MARRIAGE DN TIRE US SINCE.ABEG MK UNA CARY UNA WAHALA DY GO. WE SOUTHERNERS DNT HV ANYTING IN COMMON WID NORTHERNERS

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Guestlander: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

I just can't wait to mount into the corridor of power!!

We have to change alot of things...

Our fathers really failed the north!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

Why then are you taking the only thing you cannot give......life?
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Kwara1stson: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
mrnelsono:
the north has all this raw materials and are benefiting from them all alone, but we the south east and Niger delta region, have to be given peanuts from our vast oil resources that is the backbone of this country...
you just revealed the truth about the wickedness in this country
which oil they south east sef? Igbo people n attache
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by TruthHurts1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
The kind of question Arewa1stson runs away from.

favour32:
If North better pass South,why Northern Youths dey enter trailer come South?

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Dpundict: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
When please I can't wait ooo.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
The north will literally become Somalia or South Sudan of they break away from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by TruthHurts1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa people and wretchedness.

[img]https://images./3ESMCTBVa4cpluZeDePsi3.jpg[/img]

Kwara1stson:
which oil they south east sef? Igbo people n attache
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by osusuallstars: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Garba, I love your courage
I urge the North to secede maybe bandits and boko haram will come to their senses

The east will be begging the north for food and every youth in the east will face agriculture since cows will no longer destroy crops and killer herdsmen will never prevent farmers .
One Nigeria cannot and never work

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by duke24: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
If what he is saying is true, let them secede for we to have peace.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Adamu Garba, d only man in recent times that leaves in glass house and still want to be throwing stones
Lives
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by zinizta: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba says with all that the North has going for it, it will not be a bad thing for the region to secede from Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Adamu listed the benefits the Northern region has over other regions. According to him, if the North secedes from Nigeria today, many regions in Nigeria will suffer. He added that no single person is afraid of a breakup of the country.

He pointed out that the ''hatred'' towards the Fulanis and everything North can be the greatest undoing of the secessionist groups once the North pulls out of ''the Union called Nigeria''.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1355895842872438784?s=19

Please hurry to secede ...particularly tired of you and your likes bigotry

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Mavrick2012: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

I just can't wait to mount into the corridor of power!!

We have to change alot of things...

Our fathers really failed the north!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!
yet you dread succession
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by saintrow1: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Loool, see why I can't respect any northerner. They have a very low IQ. Even those that are educated among them still lack sense. Nigeria is not a country but a place. It doesn't function as a country and I hope we all separate. 20M cows lol that part made me laugh. You guys are enjoying that monopoly because Southerners are not into that business but things are changing. Very soon we won't be buying cows from the north. We will have our own cows with ranches just like any sensible country. Go to Brazil and see how they do things.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Governor Wike In Rivers State / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.