Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever (408 Views)

Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession / My Girl Friend Wants To Talk To Me All Day Long On Phone. Pls Help! / Top 10 Questions To Ask A Girl And Keep Her Busy All Day Long With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: (this sore travail) hath (God - God Almighty) given to (the sons of man - natural men, sensual earthy men to be exercised therewith). Since they are not born again. They have to gruople with the flesh world.

Compare this scriptures also..

Ecclesiastes 2:26 For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight (wisdom), and (knowledge), and (joy): but to (the sinner) (he - God Almighty) giveth (travail, to gather and to heap up), compare Romans

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Ecclesiastes 2 26 continues

that (he - God Almighty) may give to (him - CHRIST) His own beloved son and as you believe and obey him, CHRIST every moment you are also called a son, a heir of everything together with Christ Jesus....... 1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's. hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. Add this scriptures to this. Remember this scriptures romances. Your SPIRIT making love with your soul and body and it's awesome. How many of you are following??

Add this....

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Awesome, isn't it?, Wow, hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. AMEN..

Some of the inheritances of the son, the very one, that sinners labour for, travaileth all day as if they are successful, no, He, God Almighty will deliver your travails to the very one who is good in his sight.

John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. Amen, Marvel is the right one!!

5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Add this one into your soul and body and spirit

Psalms 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the (heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession).

2:9 Thou - CHRIST JESUS) shalt break them with (a rod of iron); thou - CHRIST JESUS shalt (dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel). Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. Amen.

Ecclesiastes 2 26 continues

that is (good before (God - GOD ALMIGHTY).

This also is vanity and vexation of (spirit - the SPIRIT isn't happy the flesh is insulting Him - Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years............James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?........,......Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.........,..... Happy scriptural mathematics romantic melodious voice of HEAVENS.
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Refresh
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yes ready
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by orisa37: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2021
SUCH IS LIFE ! IN CHRIST JESUS, THERE WILL BE ETERNITY !!!
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by orisa37: 5:55am On Feb 03, 2021
THIS IS RELIGION NOT ROMANCE. IT'S KNOWLEDGE NOT A SILLY STUFF.
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2021
orisa37:
THIS IS RELIGION NOT ROMANCE. IT'S KNOWLEDGE NOT A SILLY STUFF.

Religion is dead. Christ, the body of life is alive for ever now ok??, Yes, we are waiting for the wedding ceremony of the body and the husband, the virgin and the Lamb of God Almighty
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by DSC7: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2021
lightblazingnow:

Religion is dead. Christ, the body of life is alive for ever now ok??, Yes, we are waiting for the wedding ceremony of the body and the husband, the virgin and the Lamb of God Almighty

Waiting for the wedding ceremony with out Rapture

Wait mk God gather his 144,000 elects frm the earth dat will reign with him in Heaven.....

After that we face Antichrist......
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
DSC7:

Waiting for the wedding ceremony with out Rapture

Wait mk God gather his 144,000 elects frm the earth dat will reign with him in Heaven.....

After that we face Antichrist......

Do you understand what it means to talk about the body and the Lord??

Wow, I see that this is too high for you, the change of the natural body to spiritual body is called rapture. What do you think it means.

How do you suppose physical body would attend spiritual wedding?? It's too high my dear
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by DSC7: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
lightblazingnow:

Do you understand what it means to talk about the body and the Lord??

Wow, I see that this is too high for you, the change of the natural body to spiritual body is called rapture. What do you think it means.

How do you suppose physical body would attend spiritual wedding?? It's too high my dear

@bolded will only happen if u die as a righteous soul.......

If u re not among Gods Elect but happens to be born again in spirit and truth you will reign with Jesus christ here on Earth after the great tribulation......
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
DSC7:

@bolded will only happen if u die as a righteous soul.......

If u re not among Gods Elect but happens to be born again in spirit and truth you will reign with Jesus christ here on Earth after the great tribulation......

Calm down I will walk you through boy, we will
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by DSC7: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
lightblazingnow:

Calm down I will walk you through boy, we will

Hmmmmm....

Oya nah put me through with Biblical refferences...
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 3:14am On Feb 04, 2021
DSC7:

Hmmmmm....

Oya nah put me through with Biblical refferences...

In the beginning God Almighty greatest eternal pleasure is to inherit the full body, the soul and spirit.

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah.

Your body right now how do you feel with it??, Now if you have not by the Holy Ghost killed the old feelings, old emotions and old thoughts not brought captive to the obedience of Christ, then you can not attain this place, Zion

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink

10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Love you Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever by lightblazingnow(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jesus Christ Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Experience U Withness On Valentine Day ? / Why Everyone Should Strive To Be More Attractive / How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.