Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin (20876 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Sammy07: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Protein0:

If you insist that he was killed, by who?
He was sick and died in the UK, 3years after he left office.

You're funny oo cheesy

Yes, he died in London, his death is natural.
Abiola died in Prison his death is natural

See you sha
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by BanAfter20post: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Keep kwayet there, we are the only tribe to fight the whole country including british and still came out with no victor no vanquish.

No victor no vanquish?

Not after they use 3million you for Suya and spices and confine you to the small 5 state landlocked erosion region.

3million casualties dosen’t sound like you win the war tho because your generals surrendered to the Nigerian military with Ojuiku running away disguised like a woman.

Cowards!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is a very interesting thread. My take- away is these: a) it's confirmed obasanjo is a bastard. He cannot be a Yoruba man. b) tinubu is a greedy bastard for fooling a whole tribe to support a closet jihadist to be a Nigerian president. c) like I always said on this forum, buhari is a TERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Defeated by your papa, give me any link that the war ended in defeat useless underslave.

Your mother will be raped soon, coward...have your tribe ever fought before, defeated by muslims from Mali, go and claim Kwara idiot.

grin

E pain am welu welu grin

We don't need Kwara. Afonja sold himself and so we left him with his friends he went to call to join him to wage war on his brother.

Stop Chest Beating or else you too will end up going on exile like your forefathers.

grin
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by CorperKola: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Stop chest beating!

Illorin was under Oba before, today Illorin is ruled by an Emir.

The fulanis are slaughtering your people and raping your mother, daughters and aunties and you're here chest beating.

Leave talk and enter bush and chase these demonic herdsmen out of your lands. Swallow your pride and beg ESN for handouts.
ilorin was always an warvoutpost for afonja and it never had an oba at anytime.
educate yourself!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

No victor no vanquish?

Not after they use 3million you for Suya and spices and confine you to the small 5 state landlocked erosion region.

3million casualties dosen’t sound like you win the war tho because your generals surrendered to the Nigerian military with Ojuiku running away disguised like a woman.

Cowards!

How many from your useless deadbeat region that died, they are even more than 3 million, south east is just a zone and nothing more, but igboland extends to ocean and foolish muslims like you will die of heart attack and it can't change it, the reason you are pained is because we can't allow you hopeless muslims to have your way in South east and south south.

No general surrenddered so defeat is different, it was negociated by effiong illiterate that don't know history. I ask you to mention where they declare the war as win for Nigeria or keep kweyet for life, coward slave.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by MightySparrow: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, Yoruba and Igbo

Like seriously you disappoint me bro.

Just Ijebu or Egba and Igbo is enough
Sorry for disappointing you bro.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Olatara(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
pazienza:

How exactly were Obj and Alani Akinrinade the heroes of civil war? He included Benjamin Adekunle too? Same mad man that was shooting at anything that moves in PH and was disgraced out the army later?

Alabi Isama is an Ukwuani man from Delta state.

It looks to me like Yorubas are merely reminding Hausa-Fulanis the good times they both had together committing genocide in Igbo land in the name of civil war. They are trying to bring them back to negotiation table by reminding them that they use to hunt together before.

I hope IPOB and Nnamdi KANU don't repeat Ojukwu mistakes by thinking we have allies in Yorubas, because obviously we don't.

I have noticed one theme in Nigeria.
Whenever the Fulanis start hammering any Nigerian group , be they SW, NC or SS. They always first to try to buy their pity by reminding them how they helped them against the Igbos during Biafra war. They are therefore indirectly reminding them that Ndiigbo would still start another resistance in the future and that the Fulani would do well to remember remember that they would still need their help to defeat the Igbos again.

Any sensible Igbo watching this trend should be worry of any talk of alliance with groups from these regions as many of them only see such alliance as a tool to force the Fulanis to call them back to table for negotiations after which they could leave the Igbo in the Lurch again.

This is a Yoruba elite using the threat of possible future Biafra insurrection to force the Fulanis into negotiations.
What this means is that Yorubas are not interested in leaving Nigeria but would use threat of Biafra by pretending to form alliance with Biafra to get Fulanis to negotiate with them and use Ndiigbo as collateral damage again.

IPOB and MNK should be very careful. Ndiigbo will not form into that trap a second time.

This write up isn't about the Igbo, it is about the wars the Yoruba's fought.
So stay on your lane.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

E pain am welu welu grin

We don't need Kwara. Afonja sold himself and so we left him with his friends he went to call to join him to wage war on his brother.

Stop Chest Beating or else you too will end up going on exile like your forefathers.

grin

Look at this slave defeated by foreigners, you and your people are pathetic, you don't need kwara because you can't take it from your masters coward.

Today they are raping your mothers and had already occupied some villages in your region. Muslim fanatics.

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

No victor no vanquish?

Cowards!

Why you com finish dis guy like dis na? grin

You see these guys with their hate and chest Beating can make one sound like a tribalist.
It seems he doesn't know the meaning of no Victor no vanquish at all. You lost 3million people to a war and your leader ran out of the country leaving the rest of the people he cajoled to war behind to their fate and still you believe the war was not lost

These guys are clowns

4 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Why you com finish dis guy like dis na? grin

You see these guys with their hate and chest Beating can make one sound like a tribalist.
It seems he doesn't know the meaning of no Victor no vanquish at all. You lost 3million people to a war and your leader ran out of the country leaving the rest of the people he cajoled to war behind to their fate and still you believe the war was not lost

These guys are clowns

Real clowns.

Imagine him still making mouth on rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Look at this slave defeated by foreigners, you and your people are pathetic, you don't need kwara because you can't take it from your masters coward.

Today they are raping your mothers and had already occupied some villages in your region. Muslim fanatics.

Boy go and suck "bleast" and stop sound like a broken cymbal. You are probably a kid previledged to have a phone. You keep sounding more unreasonable at every attempt you make.

Mr. No Victor No Vanquish.

After loosing almost half of your tribe to a senseless war. Oponu sowenu.

Go suck "bleast" mama is waiting for you at the backyard.

2 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

How many from your useless deadbeat region that died, they are even more than 3 million, south east is just a zone and nothing more, but igboland extends to ocean and foolish muslims like you will die of heart attack and it can't change it, the reason you are pained is because we can't allow you hopeless muslims to have your way in South east and south south.

No general surrenddered so defeat is different, it was negociated by effiong illiterate that don't know history. I ask you to mention where they declare the war as win for Nigeria or keep kweyet for life, coward slave.

Lol.

I don’t speak with baby factory cowards.

Effiong surrendered and pledged allegiance to the Nigerian flag. Go and read his surrender text and see how your coward fathers humbled themselves in front of the Nigerian flag.

They always say no victor no vanquished because Gowon want to integrate you back to the Nigerian fold and give the coming generation a sense of belonging. It’s just the way politicians will say I will work for both people that vote for me and those that don’t. It’s just diplomatic word.

Ojuku of cursed memory ran faster than usain bolt after the forces of Nigeria dealt with him while leaving millions of his people languishing in pain and agony.

Kanu the fugitive also ran away faster fosto just because the python danced a bit.

Tribe of loud mouthed cowards!!

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Fool,calm down ! I know what Odumakin said is beyond what your mouse like primitive brain could decipher but I'll break it down for you.

Simply put, if for not for the Yoruba that stopped the rampaging land grabbing fulani marauders at Osogbo,the whole of alaigbo would have been overrun easily without any resistance. There would have been emir of Onitsha,emir of Arochukwu,emir of owerri etc.

Alimi did not conquer Yoruba before installing himself as the emir of Ilorin. Afonja was consumed by the unholy alliance he entered into with a complete stranger he knew nothing about. What happened in Ilorin was a classical example of act of treachery and betrayal. It was a palace coup and Afonja fought gallantly like a war General that he was; he did not run away even though he was grossly outnumbered.

You can't give what you don't have kiddo. We have fought against the fulanis on several occasions and came out victorious. We have enough experience to fall back on. You guys don't have any ! You're a people without any inspiring history when it comes to war and even social life - mere savages from Arochukwu !

So why should we enlist the assistance of any ESN,the commander of which dares not step on the Nigerian soil as we speak ? I will take you seriously if KANU can move about freely as Sunday Igboho is doing now. We are dealing with those dirty fulanis openly ; we ain't coding it ! Why don't you pay a visit to some Yewa forests in Ogun state now and witness some real actions ?

Since you hate Yoruba that much,why don't you pair up with those murderous fulanis so that you can partake in the slaughtering and raping of our people ? To hell with you and your cowardly handout !

Fulani and Igbos can't love yoruba na pretense....they all want our annihilation.

3 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by PHijo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sani Abacha won the 'war' against Yoruba! 2015 brought in all those who lost power through his death into the corridors of power. I doubt they will give up that advantage so easily. They may prefer breaking up the country than giving up power again.

Yoruba leaders like Tinubu and Obasanjo were motivated by bigotry, hate, greed and short sightedness.

Unfortunately for them, it is too late to turn the hands of the clock.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Fulani and Igbos can't love yoruba na pretense....they all want our annihilation.

You're right my brother.

2 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by nams77: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, we don't act until we are pushed to wall.
Biko, read history well.

We are too welcoming self angry
Giving them hot hot would have been better. angry
My brother, let me tell you the truth. It is easier to uproot a plant when it is still tender. Leave it for too long and it becomes an oak tree with Massive roots.

The fulanis do not respond to reasoning. They only understand one thing: Violence!
I pray you people realize this in time and react.

Cc; southniyikaye

This is not about being tribal. I'm just telling you guys the Plain truth. You will see soon
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Is04970: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

A foool always believes everyone is like him.
You are a senseless Ipob and you are known to be spewing trash all over Nairaland. Yorubas are never chest beaters. That is what iddiots like you refuse to grab. Sunday Igboho said he was going to Ibarapa. The government warned him, threatened him yet he did. They are still on the same threat yet just yesterday he was in Ogun state. Non of your leaders has ever been so brave. They always go on self exile. grin

The Ilorin issue of Afonja was his own doing. Go and read history. If your tribbe has no accurate history. Yoruba has.

Afonja was Yoruba . He had a misunderstanding with one of his brothers and he went to war with him. Instead of calling on one of his Yoruba brothers to help him fight the war, he went to call on Alimi a Fulani. After the war Alimi tricked him and collected the leadership of his town.

Do foools like you expect the other Yorubas to fight on his behalf to regain back his leadership role?

Other Yoruba towns left him to his fate. He behaved stupidly and he had to bear the problem he caused on himself alone because he was a traitor.

In your stupidity you asked Yorubas to go and borrow sense from your illegal ESN grin
foggeting that it was AMOTEKUN that prompted ESN. Who is borrowing sense from who.

Ever since I have been seeing your post here, I have decided you must be the president of Nairaland foools and you never dissapoint to confirm it.
Weldon
Great lecture and heavy shellacking rolled up in one.
Thumbs up �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.