Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin (20868 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Must your curse to make a point?
You have lost it already.

It shows what you inherited from your parents.
The root cause is Hatred.

Keep kwayet there,fulanis are close to your village.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up fool, many of your people died like rat in that war including beating them twice on Niger river and heading ondo you Coward.

Your useless Brutai that was disgraced and could not even try in his dead body to visit our place is as Coward as you and the brainless man you worship.

Pain will finish you all we are from Biafra.deal with it boy

Lol.

Benjamin Adekunle the scorpion used your ancestors as kilishi while Col. Banjo led the onslaught for you ungrateful Nyamuri to capture mid-west.

Awolowo gave your ungrateful fathers food and withdrew it when he saw that they are starving their own kind.

While Obasanjo took the surrender of Effiong while the disgraceful coward Ojukwu did a Usain Bolt.

You can see the imprints of the gallant Yorubas written all over the war and you Nyamurri dodo n dawa people have been hating on the Yorubas ever since thinking you will get your revenge.

If you do anyhow, the initial 3million will be a child’s play so behave yourself Nyamurri.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Lol.

Benjamin Adekunle the scorpion used your ancestors as kilishi while Col. Banjo led the onslaught for you ungrateful Nyamuri to capture mid-west.

Awolowo gave your ungrateful fathers food and withdrew it when he saw that they are starving their own kind.

While Obasanjo took the surrender of Effiong while the disgraceful coward Ojukwu did a Usain Bolt.

You can see the imprints of the gallant Yorubas written all over the war and you Nyamurri dodo n dawa people have been hating on the Yorubas ever since thinking you will get your revenge.

If you do anyhow, the initial 3million will be a child’s play so behave yourself Nyamurri.

Story from ibadan express road.. benjamin my ass, what is his Post in Nigeria,a governor or president..I thought you people said obasanjo is a bastard we got before the war.
You guys are foolish.. how many people from your brainless region died in our forest..the two you mentioned went there as Christians to beg for no Victor no vanquish.. today no useless muslim like your type in our region because of our brave fight while you've been run over by malians.
Bloody Coward like awo the ratak master
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Story from ibadan express road.. benjamin my ass, what is his Post in Nigeria,a governor or president..I thought you people said obasanjo is a bastard we got before the war.
You guys are foolish.. how many people from your brainless region died in our forest..the two you mentioned went there as Christians to beg for no Victor no vanquish.. today no useless muslim like your type in our region because of our brave fight while you've been run over by malians.
Bloody Coward like awo the ratak master

Stop saying nonsense.

Adekunle suyanized your ancestors and he made them into kilishi.

Nyamuri your kinsmen are coward and the brave one among you called Ojuiku of cursed memory ran and left your ancestors to their fate.

Your people are coward and runaway fugitives like that Albino guy wasting away in London.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by shadeyinka(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
babaolofin:

The cancelled study of history is not the issue because the history of Afonja many people are quoting and putting in online media are fake and manipulated history. The history is often different from what was taught in school. The history that was taught (Yoruba History ) was also incomplete. We have great Yoruba historians alive, we also have the traditional institutions alive. Prof Banji Akintoye and other elders should help us to carry out research and document our history. I am aware Prof has done many documented jobs on our history. Alaafin and other ancient Obas should document those history.

Afonja never waged war on Oyo as claimed by you. It was only the soldiers who were Afonja boys but loyal to Alaafin that were sent to Ilorin by the Alaafin because of royalties (taxes ) that were driven back by Afonja and Oyo soldiers that were loyal to Afonja at Ilorin supported by slaves and Fulani herdsmen. Before these period, all of them paid royalties to Alaafin.

Alaafin felt betrayed because Afonja was his most trusted ally and the commander of his great army. I wouldn't like to touch the issue of an empty calabash and the curses the Alaafin placed on him. It was not possible for the Oyo to wage war on Ilorin. Also, New Aare Onakakanfo (Chief of Defence Staff or War Commander or General ) was not chosen or appointed by the Alaafin to replace Afonja. Alaafin Aole never recovered from that betrayal before his death.

What happened to Afonja is the spirit of friendship, liberalism and open mindedness of the Yorubas extended to the Fulanis not knowing they have ulterior motives.

These same attributes is what is causing problems now in Oyo State. Osun state is still there. Lagos and Ogun problem is a future problem.

All the manipulated stories is just out of envy. If Buratai as Chief of Army Staff was stationed at North East with a Division of the Nigerian Army and the most trusted Service Chief to the Commander In Chief, It will be a great betrayal for him to take North East out the Commander In Chief control. Also, it will take a great courage for any of his commanders or GOCs to lead battalions against the battalions at North East that were loyal to him.

Those soldiers sent to Ilorin by Alaafin never had the courage to fight their War General and Commander (Afonja ) because of disagreement between him and Alaafin. The battalions of Oyo Army that were with Afonja at Ilorin were loyal to Afonja because they have enough resources and Independent and were ready to defend their independence. That was the biggest challenge.
We are not far from each other in understanding. Perspective may only differ slightly.

Afonja of Ilorin was the "Are Ona Kakanfo", or chief military leader, of the Oyo Empire. He overthrew Alafin Awole, most likely in 1796, after Alafin had attempted to get him killed in a ruse, an attack on the town of Iwere. Expectation was that he would die in the attack; instead, Afonja led a revolt that caused Alafin to commit suicide. Accounts of Afonja are found in the writings of Samuel Ajayi Crowther and Samuel Johnson.[1]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonja

It is clear that:
1. Afonja trusted Alimi and he was murdered for it.
2. The death of Afonja was not by conquest but by assasinition.
3. Yoruba in Ilorin at that time were at this time mostly Muslims and they followed their Imam
4. They most likely didn't know that the seemingly peaceful Imam will report to Sokoto informing them of his conquest.

Till today, Yoruba's especially the politicians still make the same mistake unfortunately in the name of Islam not knowing that just as the Hausa's have been completely overrun, the same Taqqiya is working against them.

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense.

Adekunle suyanized your ancestors and he made them into kilishi.

Nyamuri your kinsmen are coward and the brave one among you called Ojuiku of cursed memory ran and left your ancestors to their fate.

Your people are coward and runaway fugitives like that Albino guy wasting away in London.

The Coward begged for no Victor no vanquish,ojukwu as his Senior is dealing with him over there.

Even your mum in grave is suprised at your Coward act when fulanis have over run you

We are feared because no terrorist like your type have voice there.

Your Coward father's losing kwara is too painful.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by KoshCAD: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
shaboti:
I dare you to save your father from being suya-d
I repeat, I dare your father to be a man to come out and say it.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

The Coward begged for no Victor no vanquish,ojukwu as his Senior is dealing with him over there.

Even your mum in grave is suprised at your Coward act when fulanis have over run you

We are feared because no terrorist like your type have voice there.

Your Coward father's losing kwara is too painful.

Lol.

This 3 million casualty is really paining you oo.

I am sorry but I wasn’t part of the war I would have showed you the ground your ancestors fell on exactly.

Cowards that sacrificed 3 million souls.

Ojuku deserve to be exhumed and fed to the cows!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Lol.

This 3 million casualty is really paining you oo.

I am sorry but I wasn’t part of the war I would have showed you the ground your ancestors fell on exactly.

Cowards that sacrificed 3 million souls.

Ojuku deserve to be exhumed and fed to the cows!

Shut up your region is suffering for manpower till date because we almost kill them all that's the reason we dominated your region today with your girls as our sex slave.

Audio 3 million when your mens died like rat.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by KoshCAD: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
preacherz:

Military Men indeed
Ur own Military Men peed their pants
In June 12

That’s d difference.
Zombie, it was my tribe man that still helped them fight the war while they still surrendered to another of my tribeman.

June 12 they still celebrate till today.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up your region is suffering for manpower till date because we almost kill them all that's the reason we dominated your region today with your girls as our sex slave.

Audio 3 million when your mens died like rat.

Lame.

It’s the other way round.

We are the one that used your girls as sex slave which explained why the spirit of baby factory is engrained in you guys DNA.

Moreso, your girls are still sex slaves in several brothels and prostitution houses across the SW and I heard they mastered the trade due to the psychological damage their ancestors suffered during the war!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by hansomb: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
the Yoruba are not cowards,neither are they savages
that fight at the barest provocation
The Yoruba have the most war experience in Nigeria
But it was in the past that humans just wake up and form a war-do that in this dispensation and you will be dazed to ruins
That was the mistake Ojukwu made
He was too quick to react and fight
War isn't only about action
Strategy is important

Since one-Nigeria has proven itself overtime to be a failure

I think its time the whole south joins forces to fight against our common enemy~the terrorists up north.

theFilmtricsay
Your common enemy is very close to you. It's your neighbors
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Oladele99(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Yes you did!
Your response was epic!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by oilyngbati(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
pazienza:

How exactly were Obj and Alani Akinrinade the heroes of civil war? He included Benjamin Adekunle too? Same mad man that was shooting at anything that moves in PH and was disgraced out the army later?

Alabi Isama is an Ukwuani man from Delta state.

It looks to me like Yorubas are merely reminding Hausa-Fulanis the good times they both had together committing genocide in Igbo land in the name of civil war. They are trying to bring them back to negotiation table by reminding them that they use to hunt together before.

I hope IPOB and Nnamdi KANU don't repeat Ojukwu mistakes by thinking we have allies in Yorubas, because obviously we don't.

I have noticed one theme in Nigeria.
Whenever the Fulanis start hammering any Nigerian group , be they SW, NC or SS. They always first to try to buy their pity by reminding them how they helped them against the Igbos during Biafra war. They are therefore indirectly reminding them that Ndiigbo would still start another resistance in the future and that the Fulani would do well to remember remember that they would still need their help to defeat the Igbos again.

Any sensible Igbo watching this trend should be worry of any talk of alliance with groups from these regions as many of them only see such alliance as a tool to force the Fulanis to call them back to table for negotiations after which they could leave the Igbo in the Lurch again.

This is a Yoruba elite using the threat of possible future Biafra insurrection to force the Fulanis into negotiations.
What this means is that Yorubas are not interested in leaving Nigeria but would use threat of Biafra by pretending to form alliance with Biafra to get Fulanis to negotiate with them and use Ndiigbo as collateral damage again.

IPOB and MNK should be very careful. Ndiigbo will not form into that trap a second time.

I almost fell for the so called call for alliance until I read this silly article. A leopard never changes its spots. I think we Igbos should just mind our business and find away to secure our forests/homeland.
This should be our main priority right now, as this killer herdsmen will come for Igboland after the sw has fallen.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Greenback: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, Yoruba and Igbo

Like seriously you disappoint me bro.

Just Ijebu or Egba and Igbo is enough

I.M.
grin
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Greenback: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
MightySparrow:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Even in Hausa landed have Queen Idia who led wars. Mention three brave warriors from Igbo land. Is not Obasanjo your heroes submitted to?; Where is your war prowess? The time other major tribes were expanding and Fulanis conquered the north coming to south and Oyo empire from the border of Ghana to Nupe, where were igbo forebears. If not the modern times and international policing.A war between Yoruba and Igbo would be interesting scene to watch even now.

And so shall it be for you and your generation..since you like and want war,you shall always have it...
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by BanAfter20post: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
angryHeh
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Bwilliam(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Yes you did!
Look at this idiot quoting Burutai of all people, by the way Why the Bleep would the igbo people support you with 1 million men. When we fought the Biafran war were the yorubas allies.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Stop chest beating!

Illorin was under Oba before, today Illorin is ruled by an Emir.

The fulanis are slaughtering your people and raping your mother, daughters and aunties and you're here chest beating.

Leave talk and enter bush and chase these demonic herdsmen out of your lands. Swallow your pride and beg ESN for handouts.

Demented brain spotted.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
I HOPE I MADE SENSE

This cowardly general that was forced to step aside while shedding tears infront of television cameras by the same yoruba ?
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Bwilliam(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

I know the reason Igbos are getting mad at Yorubas. They see Yoruba as senior brothers because their own elders have failed them. They fancy and want Yoruba knowledge to solve problems their elders couldn't solved. Yet they don't know the wisdom and brain of Yoruba is what is making them shine and the reason why the Igbos always fancy them and want the Yoruba to fight for them.

So Yorubas are not pigs or werey that you will push to war with your brainless talk, you can only try but you won't succeed.

I swear your stupid go fit full 50kg bag. Spineless yorubas whose kings pay homage to the North up to this day. You formed Amotekun and the North just laughed at you because they know they have you under their thumbs and don't see you as a threat.
The Igbos formed ESN and immediately they sent goons masquerading as soldiers to engage them because the know what's coming for them
Know that an average igbo man is equal to a king in your land.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by kingsavage: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bwilliam:

I swear your stupid go fit full 50kg bag. Spineless yorubas whose kings pay homage to the North up to this day. You formed Amotekun and the North just laughed at you because they know they have you under their thumbs and don't see you as a threat.
The Igbos formed ESN and immediately they sent goons masquerading as soldiers to engage them because the know what's coming for them
Know that an average igbo man is equal to a king in your land.
and they killed people in orlu anyhow grin grin
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by pazienza(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
oilyngbati:
I almost fell for the so called call for alliance until I read this silly article. A leopard never changes its spots. I think we Igbos should just mind our business and find away to secure our forests/homeland.
This should be our main priority right now, as this killer herdsmen will come for Igboland after the sw has fallen.

There can never be any form of alliance between Ndiigbo and Yoruba. Our aim is different from theirs.
While we seek for total severance from Fulanis. Yorubas cannot win Ilorin back, and will not give it up. So they prefer a loose union with Fulanis in Nigeria where Fulanis will be contained.
The Fulanis don't want the above. They want to colonise the entire Yorubaland. But Yoruba only card to keep them at bay is to use threat of Biafra.
They remind them they would need their support to keep Biafrans contained, then force their hands by showing lukewarm support to Ndiigbo, just lukewarm enough to get Fulanis alarmed and to concede to their demands , and enough to ensure they throw Ndiigbo under the bus once they get concessions from Fulanis.

IPOB and MNK should be careful. These people will never change.

2 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

We are not far from each other in understanding. Perspective may only differ slightly.

Afonja of Ilorin was the "Are Ona Kakanfo", or chief military leader, of the Oyo Empire. He overthrew Alafin Awole, most likely in 1796, after Alafin had attempted to get him killed in a ruse, an attack on the town of Iwere. Expectation was that he would die in the attack; instead, Afonja led a revolt that caused Alafin to commit suicide. Accounts of Afonja are found in the writings of Samuel Ajayi Crowther and Samuel Johnson.[1]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonja

It is clear that:
1. Afonja trusted Alimi and he was murdered for it.
2. The death of Afonja was not by conquest but by assasinition.
3. Yoruba in Ilorin at that time were at this time mostly Muslims and they followed their Imam
4. They most likely didn't know that the seemingly peaceful Imam will report to Sokoto informing them of his conquest.

Till today, Yoruba's especially the politicians still make the same mistake unfortunately in the name of Islam not knowing that just as the Hausa's have been completely overrun, the same Taqqiya is working against them.

You are very correct . 100% correct. Afonja was assassinated. The Fulanis came to Ilorin as nomads, helpless, homeless looking for survival. Afonja hosted them . It was the spirit of friendship and hospitality of the Yorubas in Afonja that gave the Fulanis chance to settle down at Ilorin with their ulterior motive. In many villages and towns at Oyo and Osun States, you have Fulanis that have become Yorubas. In very few cases, you have intermarriages between Yorubas and Fulanis to the extent that it is very difficult for strangers or outsiders to know those Fulanis are not Yorubas.

Afonja was never defeated by conquest. If the Fulanis have invaded Ilorin the first time they came, they would have been wasted with their cattle by the battalions of Oyo Army that were stationed at Ilorin. They came as beggars and Afonja helped them.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Lame.

It’s the other way round.

We are the one that used your girls as sex slave which explained why the spirit of baby factory is engrained in you guys DNA.

Moreso, your girls are still sex slaves in several brothels and prostitution houses across the SW and I heard they mastered the trade due to the psychological damage their ancestors suffered during the war!

More Igbo boys in your region than your boys in our region,it means we are sampling your girls with ugly clitoris while anyone that marry our girls from your side are extremely Rich.

Mr blacky.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
pazienza:

There can never be any form of alliance between Ndiigbo and Yoruba. Our aim is different from theirs.
While we seek for total severance from Fulanis. Yorubas cannot win Ilorin back, and will not give it up. So they prefer a loose union with Fulanis in Nigeria where Fulanis will be contained.
The Fulanis don't want the above. They want to colonise the entire Yorubaland. But Yoruba only card to keep them at bay is to use threat of Biafra.
They remind them they would need their support to keep Biafrans contained, then force their hands by showing lukewarm support to Ndiigbo, just lukewarm enough to get Fulanis alarmed and to concede to their demands , and enough to ensure they throw Ndiigbo under the bus once they get concessions from Fulanis.

All of you on this thread that are creating problem between Yorubas and IBOS may be sent to create division between Igbos and the Yoruba Radicals. The North is extremely afraid of unity between Igbos and the Yoruba radicals. They can send people online to be talking thrash.

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by shadeyinka(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
babaolofin:

You are very correct . 100% correct. Afonja was assassinated. The Fulanis came to Ilorin as nomads, helpless, homeless looking for survival. Afonja hosted them . It was the spirit of friendship and hospitality of the Yorubas in Afonja that gave the Fulanis chance to settle down at Ilorin with their ulterior motive. In many villages and towns at Oyo and Osun States, you have Fulanis that have become Yorubas. In very few cases, you have intermarriages between Yorubas and Fulanis to the extent that it is very difficult for strangers or outsiders to know those Fulanis are not Yorubas.

Afonja was never defeated by conquest. If the Fulanis have invaded Ilorin the first time they came, they would have been wasted with their cattle by the battalions of Oyo Army that were stationed at Ilorin. They came as beggars and Afonja helped them.
It's the same method they used on all the Hausa towns. Now, the Hausa's are nobody in their own land
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by oilyngbati(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
pazienza:

Very aptly put. I couldn’t have put it any better. The Yorubas, like most non-Igbo are not really interested in leaving Nigeria, they’re comfortable in Nigeria as long as Ndigbo are in Nigeria and this is what they always use to bargain with the Fulani.
I remembered vividly, a discussion I had with a southern kaduna person (Kataf by ethnicity) and this fellow says the reason why they would fight for one Nigeria is because it guarantees their safety. He said without Ndigbo in Nigeria, they’ll be exterminated, so in essence, they use the continued presence of Ndigbo in Nigeria as a bargaining chip for their survival. But then again, do most Igbo know these things? I think not.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Omodua(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Stop chest beating!

Illorin was under Oba before, today Illorin is ruled by an Emir.

The fulanis are slaughtering your people and raping your mother, daughters and aunties and you're here chest beating.

Leave talk and enter bush and chase these demonic herdsmen out of your lands. Swallow your pride and beg ESN for handouts.
Yinka Odumakin is a jolly fellow who believes in Southern unity to confront Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Therefore, give him a break with your comments. Igbos and Yorubas to extricate ourselves from clutches of domestic neocolonialism and Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. For your information, South East is under siege like South West under the Fulani bandits. Raping, killing and destroying farmlands. Let's bury the hatchet and we all confront the common enemy who are Fulani invaders. Era of bitterness is gone. Thumbs up Yinka Odumakin!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by hardbody: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Samunique:
WHEN Fulani herdsmen sneaked into Yoruba land years ago they looked harmless, simple and friendly like a week-old snake. Now, they have grown to become a big python swallowing fowls, dogs and goats.

Very soon they will outgrow that to become an anaconda swallowing men and cattle. No one would have imagined this menace 30 years ago. With the present trend of things, one can imagine the level of problems the next generation (our children and grandchildren) will face from these herdsmen. This battle should be fought squarely now.

Please no negotiation should be acceptable now. They are coming in their hundreds on a daily basis, colonising our forests and claiming them as their territories. They must leave or we live apart.

On one Nigeria i stand... grin grin grin
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by hardbody: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omodua:
Yinka Odumakin is a jolly fellow who believes in Southern unity to confront Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Therefore, give him a break with your comments. Igbos and Yorubas to extricate ourselves from clutches of domestic neocolonialism and Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. For your information, South East is under siege like South West under the Fulani bandits. Raping, killing and destroying farmlands. Let's bury the hatchet and we all confront the common enemy who are Fulani invaders. Era of bitterness is gone. Thumbs up Yinka Odumakin!

This battle alone, all regions will fight their battle, same way my folks told me that the theatre of Nigerian/Biafran war was in the Biafran land mass. Amotekun will fight theirs while ESN will battle theirs. There should be no room for suggestions that hunger is a legitimate instrument of war. Our forbears allowed themselves to be fooled, we won't make the same mistake. No, not again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Conditional Cash Transfer: FG Disburses Cash To 15,768 Households In Anambra / 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.