Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin (20866 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Lol.

I don’t speak with baby factory cowards.

Effiong surrendered and pledged allegiance to the Nigerian flag. Go and read his surrender text and see how your coward fathers humbled themselves in front of the Nigerian flag.

They always say no victor no vanquished because Gowon want to integrate you back to the Nigerian fold and give the coming generation a sense of belonging. It’s just the way politicians will say I will work for both people that vote for me and those that don’t. It’s just diplomatic word.

Shut up there, black African, Ojuwkwu was buried with full honour while your papa died like a rat and no nairaland member know about him, I hope you have recovered Kwara from your fulani masters, Ojukwu after killing your weak military handed over and the useless Nigerian military has to bed with no victor no vanquish, it's on record.

He formed APGA and the party exist till today, where is the party of useless awolowo that dies on rat take or hopeless Ahmadu bello we killed like rat.

Still or federal system an igbo gave you guys through decree 33 stands till today.

Skull mining cheap women coward.

Ojuku of cursed memory ran faster than usain bolt after the forces of Nigeria dealt with him while leaving millions of his people languishing in pain and agony.

Kanu the fugitive also ran away faster fosto just because the python danced a bit.

Tribe of loud mouthed cowards!!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by ZorGBUooeh: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
MightySparrow:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Even in Hausa landed have Queen Idia who led wars. Mention three brave warriors from Igbo land. Is not Obasanjo your heroes submitted to?; Where is your war prowess? The time other major tribes were expanding and Fulanis conquered the north coming to south and Oyo empire from the border of Ghana to Nupe, where were igbo forebears. If not the modern times and international policing.A war between Yoruba and Igbo would be interesting scene to watch even now.
Guy if you use the energy u are using to brag here to liberate ur pipu in Oyo from the shackles of Fulani's they would have bin free by now.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by MightySparrow: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy if you use the energy u are using to brag here to liberate ur pipu in Oyo from the shackles of Fulani's they would have bin free by now.

W
That's exactly what Sunday Igboho is not from self - exile.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Lol.

I don’t speak with baby factory cowards.

Effiong surrendered and pledged allegiance to the Nigerian flag. Go and read his surrender text and see how your coward fathers humbled themselves in front of the Nigerian flag.

They always say no victor no vanquished because Gowon want to integrate you back to the Nigerian fold and give the coming generation a sense of belonging. It’s just the way politicians will say I will work for both people that vote for me and those that don’t. It’s just diplomatic word.

Ojuku of cursed memory ran faster than usain bolt after the forces of Nigeria dealt with him while leaving millions of his people languishing in pain and agony.

Kanu the fugitive also ran away faster fosto just because the python danced a bit.

Tribe of loud mouthed cowards!!

Shut up there, black African, Ojuwkwu was buried with full honour while your papa died like a rat and no nairaland member know about him, I hope you have recovered Kwara from your fulani masters, Ojukwu after killing your weak military handed over and the useless Nigerian military had to beg with no victor no vanquish, it's on record.

He formed APGA and the party exist till today, where is the party of useless awolowo that died on rat take or hopeless Ahmadu bello we killed like rat.

Still or federal system an igbo gave you guys through decree 33 stands till today.

Did we beg to return back, unity begger that can't stand without us. come and thrive in our region let's see fool without sense.

Now effiong from south south is Biafra abi, bloody muslim.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by ZorGBUooeh: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yoruba's and dia I get am before mentality.

I get am before no be property.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Masterito(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yorubas are not cowards but certainly Yorubas doesn't have the mind to start or fight a war alone. Yorubas like peace so much, even if they dying. Peace is good o.
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/the-wars-yoruba-fight/amp/
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Boy go and suck "bleast" and stop sound like a broken cymbal. You are probably a kid previledged to have a phone. You keep sounding more unreasonable at every attempt you make.

Mr. No Victor No Vanquish.

After loosing almost half of your tribe to a senseless war. Oponu sowenu.

Go suck "bleast" mama is waiting for you at the backyard.

Shut up, did soldiers from Nigerian side died, if No you will live long, if yes you will die like them one day.

Who in war someone must die and the war was just and we will fight it again 20 times to prove we don't want to live together with inferior begging tribes like your people.

I'm sure during the war many from your village died like they are dying like flies now after rape from fulanis fools.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Boy go and suck "bleast" and stop sound like a broken cymbal. You are probably a kid previledged to have a phone. You keep sounding more unreasonable at every attempt you make.

Mr. No Victor No Vanquish.

After loosing almost half of your tribe to a senseless war. Oponu sowenu.

Go suck "bleast" mama is waiting for you at the backyard.

Shut up, did soldiers from Nigerian side died, if No you will live long, if yes you will die like them one day.

In war someone must die and the war was just and we will fight it again 20 times to prove we don't want to live together with inferior begging tribes like your people. Half a tribe still we are populated than your tribe, the joke is on you.

I'm sure during the war many from your village died like they are dying like flies now after rape from fulanis fools.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up there, black African, Ojuwkwu was buried with full honour while your papa died like a rat and no nairaland member know about him, I hope you have recovered Kwara from your fulani masters, Ojukwu after killing your weak military handed over and the useless Nigerian military had to beg with no victor no vanquish, it's on record.

He formed APGA and the party exist till today, where is the party of useless awolowo that died on rat take or hopeless Ahmadu bello we killed like rat.

Did we beg to return back, unity begger that can't stand without us. come and thrive in our region let's see fool without sense.

Now effiong from south south is Biafra abi, bloody muslim.

Nyamurri don’t cry. I’m not part of the people that suyanized 3million of you.

By the way, Awo died at a very ripe age after he singlehandedly dealt with your Nyamurri ancestors in their millions.

Do you even know Awo hold the title GCFR? A title the crook Ojuku later campaigned for and lost multiple times after he sacrificed his kinsmen few years in the war.

Ojuiku coming back to run for political office for a country he fought against is the highest peak of betrayal of his people.

Cowards!!

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by tunjilana: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Story long oo.
But

1. After the ikirun war, the Ibadan troops would have overtaken Ilorin but the British stepped in.

2. In 2000s or so OPC invaded Ilorin with the single action to raid the palace, depose the King and install an Oba. Along the route heading to Kwara their movement in such large number and convoy was suspected and the Police command in Ilorin was notified. When they got to border to Kwara they met tanks and battle ready army and police, they were denied entry into Kwara. No confrontation, they turned back. (OBJ was a mastermind of it)

3. The then governor of Kwara state. Lawal was against the emir and saraki father.
He was denied 2nd term as a governor and he was killed too

Truth is the current Fulani domination is just riding on a new order created by the British. It is naturally not sustainable

Firstly they were small in number and if not for the colonialists who took over and maintained what they met on ground, even the hausas would have uprooted them after their folly became obvious.

Their pretext has always bn to propagate Islam, so it was easy to win sympathy among existing converts within the tribe they seek to conquer

If the British didn't come in, it wudnt take the hausas 50 years to see through their lies and chase them off...they cudnt penetrate the kanuri, Tiv, jukun and many middle belt land. Ilorin would have bn taken back after the oshogbo, ikirun war cos yorubas were already united against a common enemy despite having internal crises. The hausas would habe taken a cue from the yorubas had the british not step in to blow the whistle

3 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by akigbemaru: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Samunique:
WHEN Fulani herdsmen sneaked into Yoruba land years ago they looked harmless, simple and friendly like a week-old snake. Now, they have grown to become a big python swallowing fowls, dogs and goats.

Very soon they will outgrow that to become an anaconda swallowing men and cattle. No one would have imagined this menace 30 years ago. With the present trend of things, one can imagine the level of problems the next generation (our children and grandchildren) will face from these herdsmen. This battle should be fought squarely now.

Please no negotiation should be acceptable now. They are coming in their hundreds on a daily basis, colonising our forests and claiming them as their territories. They must leave or we live apart.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
This OP is an IGBO guy..

The only reason he created this thread is to start another Tribal war..

Indeed. Sensible Yorubas should ignore him and his fellow IPOBians.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by sangresan(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
I HOPE I MADE SENSE

And how many victorous wars have been fought by your kinsmen?

At least you can read the story of the 100-year Yoruba civil war. Oh! Of course, you once fought a stupid Biafra war.

Igbo worldview revolves around the ill-advised Biafra war which cost them 3 million of their lives.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

By the way, Awo died at a very ripe age after he singlehandedly dealt with your Nyamurri ancestors in their millions.

Do you even know Awo hold the title GCFR? A title the crook Ojuku later campaigned for and lost multiple times after he sacrificed his kinsmen few years in the war.

Ojuiku coming back to run for political office for a country he fought against is the highest peak of betrayal of his people.

Cowards!!

Igbos dont seem to realize this consideration which really brings their reasoning, judgement, outlook and moral fortitude into question.

3 Likes

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Cowards!!

I ask how many soldiers from your useless tribe paid the price for trying to bring back people that had already left them, till now have you achieved the unity? No, did we love you? NO. do you have access to us NO. As a record we have even dominated you, you solde even your forefathers grave to us and your homeless, you lost Kwara lost Kogi, how many igbo state are yorubas or hausas control, None..We now dominate you even becoming a house of assembly member in your region today, that shows you we have upper hand... GCFR kill you there ; the useless man never answer president either ceremonial or otherwise till he took rat poison out of frustration.

Muslim defeated coward.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Cowards!!

ask how many soldiers from your useless tribe paid the price for trying to bring back people that had already left them, till now have you achieved the unity? No, did we love you? NO. do you have access to us NO. As a record we have even dominated you, you solde even your forefathers grave to us and your homeless, you lost Kwara lost Kogi, how many igbo state are yorubas or hausas control, None..We now dominate you even becoming a house of assembly member in your region today, that shows you we have upper hand... GCFR kill you there ; the useless man never answer president either ceremonial or otherwise till he took rat poison out of frustration.

Muslim defeated coward.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by seyigiggle: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
an evil child has his own day
Queenlovely:
history is a guide to the future

remember politics today is history tommorow

I like the fact that the Yoruba are strategic fighters

they have an equally useless youth population that can sacrifice themselves

pack those omonile from Lagos to chase fulani
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by BanAfter20post: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
angry
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

[s]ask how many soldiers from your useless tribe paid the price for trying to bring back people that had already left them, till now have you achieved the unity? No, did we love you? NO. do you have access to us NO. As a record we have even dominated you, you solde even your forefathers grave to us and your homeless, you lost Kwara lost Kogi, how many igbo state are yorubas or hausas control, None..We now dominate you even becoming a house of assembly member in your region today, that shows you we have upper hand... GCFR kill you there ; the useless man never answer president either ceremonial or otherwise till he took rat poison out of frustration.

Muslim defeated coward.[/s]

Stop saying nonsense.

I’ve told you I’m not part of the people that killed 3million of your ancestors so why are you appealing to pity to me?

Nyamuri dodo n dawa are just a nobody who we kill for games while their foolish governors drink alcohol and dance.

God save you that Buratai already left, python would have been sent to dance on you again.

By the way, where is that albino fugitive hiding? I want to tell him something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

Igbos dont seem to realize this consideration which really brings their reasoning, judgement, outlook and moral fortitude into question.

Salewa baby will be here to remind them.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Who in war someone must die and the war was just and we will fight it again 20 times to prove we don't want to live together with inferior begging tribes like your people.

Must your curse to make a point?
You have lost it already.

It shows what you inherited from your parents.
The root cause is Hatred.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by orisa37: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
REFRESHING STORY. THANKS.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Stop putting mouth in a history you know nothing about.

Afonja was a war general of Alafin of Oyo who seceded.
He asked Alimi a Fulani warrior to help him wage war on Oyo.
Afonja was assassinated by Alimi in the guise of religious differences'
Of course majority of the Yorubas in Ilorin had become Muslims and it was natural they accepted their Imam as their leader

Afonja didn't have the authority to be king: he was a war general on war path with his oga.

Learn your history well. No wonder, you are probably the result of the cancelled study of History in school.

The cancelled study of history is not the issue because the history of Afonja many people are quoting and putting in online media are fake and manipulated history. The history is often different from what was taught in school. The history that was taught (Yoruba History ) was also incomplete. We have great Yoruba historians alive, we also have the traditional institutions alive. Prof Banji Akintoye and other elders should help us to carry out research and document our history. I am aware Prof has done many documented jobs on our history. Alaafin and other ancient Obas should document those history.

Afonja never waged war on Oyo as claimed by you. It was only the soldiers who were Afonja boys but loyal to Alaafin that were sent to Ilorin by the Alaafin because of royalties (taxes ) that were driven back by Afonja and Oyo soldiers that were loyal to Afonja at Ilorin supported by slaves and Fulani herdsmen. Before these period, all of them paid royalties to Alaafin.

Alaafin felt betrayed because Afonja was his most trusted ally and the commander of his great army. I wouldn't like to touch the issue of an empty calabash and the curses the Alaafin placed on him. It was not possible for the Oyo to wage war on Ilorin. Also, New Aare Onakakanfo (Chief of Defence Staff or War Commander or General ) was not chosen or appointed by the Alaafin to replace Afonja. Alaafin Aole never recovered from that betrayal before his death.

What happened to Afonja is the spirit of friendship, liberalism and open mindedness of the Yorubas extended to the Fulanis not knowing they have ulterior motives.

These same attributes is what is causing problems now in Oyo State. Osun state is still there. Lagos and Ogun problem is a future problem.

All the manipulated stories is just out of envy. If Buratai as Chief of Army Staff was stationed at North East with a Division of the Nigerian Army and the most trusted Service Chief to the Commander In Chief, It will be a great betrayal for him to take North East out the Commander In Chief control. Also, it will take a great courage for any of his commanders or GOCs to lead battalions against the battalions at North East that were loyal to him.

Those soldiers sent to Ilorin by Alaafin never had the courage to fight their War General and Commander (Afonja ) because of disagreement between him and Alaafin. The battalions of Oyo Army that were with Afonja at Ilorin were loyal to Afonja because they have enough resources and Independent and were ready to defend their independence. That was the biggest challenge.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by atonement12: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
faste:
These guys are not ibo,they are fulani agents planting enmity to divide the south.Beware!
Most of them are Igbos Igbos!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
atonement12:
Most of them are Igbos Igbos!

Some of them are not Igbos. They are just here to bring division.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by NgwalandAba(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense.

I’ve told you I’m not part of the people that killed 3million of your ancestors so why are you appealing to pity to me?

Nyamuri dodo n dawa are just a nobody who we kill for games while their foolish governors drink alcohol and dance.

God save you that Buratai already left, python would have been sent to dance on you again.

By the way, where is that albino fugitive hiding? I want to tell him something.

Shut up fool, many of your people died like rat in that war including beating them twice on Niger river and heading ondo you Coward.

Your useless Brutai that was disgraced and could not even try in his dead body to visit our place is as Coward as you and the brainless man you worship.

Pain will finish you all we are from Biafra.deal with it boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supplementary Elections: APC, PDP Battle For Two Gov, 94 Legislative Seats / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.