Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin (20867 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by MightySparrow: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Greenback:

And so shall it be for you and your generation..since you like and want war,you shall always have it...
Why cursing na? If you have any strong argument, provide.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Lagoon0: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense.

Adekunle suyanized your ancestors and he made them inton.

shocked. I hope this I not, the female salewa I love in akure.
Your reply is too epic. If na you I'll have to reverse the love o!
You go take style wicked grin
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Greenback: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2021
MightySparrow:

Why cursing na? If you have any strong argument, provide.

Cursing ke?! Which cursing?!
I'm only saying what you want nah,haba!

The guy you quoted was sueing for peace,that not everyone saying ipob is Igbo and not every Igbo is ipob and besides,was ipob formed because of you Yoruba people?!
He was kind of apologising for the few misguided elements making noise and all you could say was that,"it will be interesting to see Igbos and yorubas go to war!" which made sammy07 to say only ijebu and whatever are enough to finish off the Igbos!

Since that's what you guys like and want then so be it,you will have and experience it in full measure..
Mind you I'm not Igbo
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Gbagura: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, Yoruba and Igbo

Like seriously you disappoint me bro.

Just Ijebu or Egba and Igbo is enough
Only Ẹ̀gbá will decimate the Igbos successfully. Ask them to go read up how lisabi fought many wars singlehandedly before settling in Abeokuta. You have time arguing with them sef. Let them join fulani to seek their pound of flesh on us and let's see who wins.

Radarada
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by calcal: 3:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Again some of the Yoruba leaders have oil fields given to them free of charge, these set of people are the ones holding the boys down not to start a war.
Everyone knows what it means, the Niger Deltas will take back the ownership of their oil fast fast once the system collapse.

Iya Alakija is one of them, Babangida used oil field to Bleep woman.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by OdogwuBlog: 6:11am On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Stop chest beating!

Illorin was under Oba before, TB Joshua Prayer Request today Illorin is ruled by an Emir.

The fulanis are slaughtering your people and raping your mother, daughters and aunties and you're here chest beating.

Leave talk and enter bush and chase these demonic herdsmen out of your lands. Swallow your pride and beg ESN for handouts.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by nku5: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Fulani are masters at divide and conquer o shocked

This thread too don turn Igbo vs Yoruba. Smh. Una never ready
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by MightySparrow: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Greenback:

Cursing ke?! Which cursing?!
I'm only saying what you want nah,haba!

The guy you quoted was sueing for peace,that not everyone saying ipob is Igbo and not every Igbo is ipob and besides,was ipob formed because of you Yoruba people?!
He was kind of apologising for the few misguided elements making noise and all you could say was that,"it will be interesting to see Igbos and yorubas go to war!" which made sammy07 to say only ijebu and whatever are enough to finish off the Igbos!

Since that's what you guys like and want then so be it,you will have and experience it in full measure..
Mind you I'm not Igbo

Then, don't jump into any thread untill you have read earlier posts by anyone. The one I replied showed lack of respect for other tribes.
Many so to say Igbos lack decorum especially on blogs. Even their leader, take time to listen or watch his broadcasts. No one wants to hurt responsible people of Igbo extraction. Many are they that are very reasonable and responsible but certain unscrupulous elements appeal to one's anger.
To you, I apologize; To good Igbo brothers and sisters, I apologize. To the rest mischief makers, I will advise they learn to respect others.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Greenback: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2021
MightySparrow:

Then, don't jump into any thread untill you have read earlier posts by anyone. The one I replied showed lack of respect for other tribes.
Many so to say Igbos lack decorum especially on blogs. Even their leader, take time to listen or watch his broadcasts. No one wants to hurt responsible people of Igbo extraction. Many are they that are very reasonable and responsible but certain unscrupulous elements appeal to one's anger.
To you, I apologize; To good Igbo brothers and sisters, I apologize. To the rest mischief makers, I will advise they learn to respect others.
You are right on your first assertion,there are indeed lots of mischief makers around,impostors posing as what they are not and promote bad blood. But it ain't enough for us southerners to be seeking n praying for war with other when we have a common enemy that have cornered and laud their evil leprous hands on not only our rights,resources but also that of our coming generation.
These same people are against titak restructuring,against true federalism,against resources control,against regionalism,against constitutional overhaul,against sovereign national conference,...and they have cornered every fed government positions for themselves,allocated our oil wells to themselves....
For example,the fed govt petroleum agencies are NNPC,DPR,PPPRA,PPPMC,PTDF..
Maritime include: NPA,NIMASA,a little bit of Customs. Guy take time out and google who the DGs?Heads of these agencies are...

We southerners should put whatever differences we have and join hands together and emancipate ourselves and our children.

God bless you and may His peace be upon you and your generation.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Uchek(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2021
"We have not forgotten so soon that when Nigeria had a misadventure of a civil war the heroes of that war were Benjamin Adekunle, Olusegun Obasanjo, Alani Akinrinade, Alabi Isama and others from Yoruba land. At the same time, some of their compatriots from Arewa land led troops which perished in the rivers as they had no war plan but followed the instructions of marabouts"

Yoruba military officers - Benjamin Adekunle, Olusegun Obasanjo, Alani Akinrinade, Alabi Isama - were not heroes of civil war. They were fools and blind men who fought a war meant to enslave and reduce them to second-class citizens
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Uchek(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Noisemakers! You have been pushed to the wall time without number by the Fulani with no or ineffective response. Stop empty boasting

Sammy07:
pty
Lol, we don't act until we are pushed to wall.
Biko, read history well.

We are too welcoming self angry
Giving them hot hot would have been better. angry
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Uchek(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2021
Getting mad at Yorubas? You must have been newly discharged from a mental hospital. Are you not ashamed that your kinsmen brought Buhari to power only to be politically jettisoned and emasculated? You were not smart enough to agree on fundamental and structural changes for making Buhari, a fulani bigot, president after 3 failed attempts.

SuperBold:

I know the reason Igbos are getting mad at Yorubas. They see Yoruba as senior brothers because their own elders have failed them. They fancy and want Yoruba knowledge to solve problems their elders couldn't solved. Yet they don't know the wisdom and brain of Yoruba is what is making them shine and the reason why the Igbos always fancy them and want the Yoruba to fight for them.

So Yorubas are not pigs or werey that you will push to war with your brainless talk, you can only try but you won't succeed.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Maghan37: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Stop chest beating!

Illorin was under Oba before, today Illorin is ruled by an Emir.

The fulanis are slaughtering your people and raping your mother, daughters and aunties and you're here chest beating.

Leave talk and enter bush and chase these demonic herdsmen out of your lands. Swallow your pride and beg ESN for handouts.
Ignorance will not help you, Illorin was established by Afonja who was not an OBA but a soldier.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by myview01: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2021
The truth is Nigeria is yet to be a state.We can't build something on nothing.
Only a truly operated Federation...where you get what's due to you can lead to Peace & Prosperity.
This Unitary military arrangement termed Federal Republic by a fraudulent 1999 constitution will only brew Crises and fake progress.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Uchek(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2021
A war you fought with support from two super powers You are shameless. You are boasting in a civil war where your political and military leadership were outfoxed and outwitted by the Hausa/Fulani elites. They stayed in the background and allowed Yoruba, Southern and Northern Minorities to fight the war only to emerge after the war to corner the economic and political war booties in post-Biafra Nigeria.

TUFIAKWA! You are gloating for your prowess in a war where your kinsmen fought to enslave their ethnic group and the future of their unborn generation. You have shown that an average Yoruba is indeed a[b] SOPHISTICATED slowpoke[/b]

Sammy07:

Lol, igbos fought war

Is that a war you fought?

A war that just 3 Yoruba soldiers command

A war that Awo just made a simple statement "by denying you food" and that was your downfall is that what you called war?

A war that less than 500 Yoruba soldiers at ore made Biafra soldiers turned and push them back is what you called war?

If awolowo sitting in his office could do make the war won by Nigeria soldiers, I wonder what would happen if it were Igbo - Yoruba war.
You guys never fought a single war before, you don't have tactics.

That's why awolowo was able to change things around by just Making simple statement.

Ask Benin/Edo people they know what they call war, they've been there before.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by orisa37: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2021
AWOLOWO AND OBASANJO ARE ODUDUWAS AND NIGERIANS. SHOW ME A TRIBE THAT IS MORE PATRIOTIC AND CAN BEAT THEIR CREDENTIALS.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by orisa37: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2021
the-wars-yoruba-fight.

Go on with one NIGERIA renege with DIMKA AND GENERAL BISALA
BABANGIDA WAS BOOTED OUT BY CRIMINAL ABACHA.

AND THIS ONE IS INSENSITIVE TO FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES

AND ONLY SENSITIVE TO RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN NIGERIA.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by orisa37: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2021
the-wars-yoruba-fight.

Go on with one NIGERIA renege with DIMKA AND GENERAL BISALA
BABANGIDA WAS BOOTED OUT BY CRIMINAL ABACHA.

AND THIS ONE IS INSENSITIVE TO FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES

AND ONLY SENSITIVE TO RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN NIGERIA.

MAY ALLAH PERISH MACBAN.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by MightySparrow: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Greenback:

You are right on your first assertion,there are indeed lots of mischief makers around,impostors posing as what they are not and promote bad blood. But it ain't enough for us southerners to be seeking n praying for war with other when we have a common enemy that have cornered and laud their evil leprous hands on not only our rights,resources but also that of our coming generation.
These same people are against titak restructuring,against true federalism,against resources control,against regionalism,against constitutional overhaul,against sovereign national conference,...and they have cornered every fed government positions for themselves,allocated our oil wells to themselves....
For example,the fed govt petroleum agencies are NNPC,DPR,PPPRA,PPPMC,PTDF..
Maritime include: NPA,NIMASA,a little bit of Customs. Guy take time out and google who the DGs?Heads of these agencies are...

We southerners should put whatever differences we have and join hands together and emancipate ourselves and our children.

God bless you and may His peace be upon you and your generation.

Thanks, you are right 100%. Until we all come to realization that our brothers from all tribes and creed are the problem of this nation, we will continue to fight wrong people and battles.
God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Bwilliam(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
kingsavage:
and they killed people in orlu anyhow grin grin

Even as a civilian, there is a sort of dignity in dying in a shoot out with a government funded assassin, than at the hands of militant herdsmen who rape burn and kill your women.
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lagoon0:

shocked. I hope this I not, the female salewa I love in akure.
Your reply is too epic. If na you I'll have to reverse the love o!
You go take style wicked grin

Lol.

I’m not Salewa of Akure. I’m Salewa of Popyemoja in Ibadan.

Leave me with this shukudis, I will eat them for lunch one by one.

1 Like

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Salewa97: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bwilliam:

[s]Look at this idiot quoting Burutai of all people, by the way Why the Bleep would the igbo people support you with 1 million men. When we fought the Biafran war were the yorubas allies.[/s]

Shinedu stop saying nonsense.

Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by kingsavage: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bwilliam:

Even as a civilian, there is a sort of dignity in dying in a shoot out with a government funded assassin, than at the hands of militant herdsmen who rape burn and kill your women.
yeah just like this https://www.nairaland.com/6396679/these-herdsmen-killing-kidnapping-destroying
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Bwilliam(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Salewa97:

Shinedu stop saying nonsense.

Don't you have a cow to Bleep or a little child to molest
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by christistruth01: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Masterito:
Yorubas are not cowards but certainly Yorubas doesn't have the mind to start or fight a war alone. Yorubas like peace so much, even if they dying. Peace is good o.

Yorubas understand that Wars can have a lot of unintended Consequences they don't like to start what they can not finish

The Kiriji War lasted 16 years

That was the last Yoruba War of a Series of intertribal Wars that had lasted a Century Starting with the death of Alaafin Abiodun

Those Wars consumed great Yoruba Kingdoms and Towns such as Ijaye,Owu ,Ketu not to talk of the hordes that were Captured and Sold into Slavery .

Yorubas have tasted Peace and tasted War and they understand that Peace is far better
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by Omodua(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
hardbody:

This battle alone, all regions will fight their battle, same way my folks told me that the theatre of Nigerian/Biafran war was in the Biafran land mass. Amotekun will fight theirs while ESN will battle theirs. There should be no room for suggestions that hunger is a legitimate instrument of war. Our forbears allowed themselves to be fooled, we won't make the same mistake. No, not again.
See this Fulani pighead. Always jittery when mentioned Igbo/Yoruba unity. The South can't continue to be under subjugation of Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Enough is enough!
Re: The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin by hardbody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Omodua:
See this Fulani pighead. Always jittery when mentioned Igbo/Yoruba unity. The South can't continue to be under subjugation of Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Enough is enough!

There shall never be igbo/yoruba unity. There is no trust anymore since Yoruba sold out the igbos during the war. All regions will defend their interests and their strongholds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah / Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President / Buhari Has Ordered Review Of SARS Operations – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.