Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (42151 Views)

National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by tsspsolutions: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
stop deceiving yourself!!

Hausa know the people that have been killing and looting their Bussiness during the end sars protest.

Hausas knows about the killing of their brothers in Lagos, onitsha and Aba.

Hausas know the people who celebrate their pains!!

The only problem of an Hausa man is those criminals made up of both fulanis and Hausas kidnapping and killing innocent people...

An average Hausa man knows that we only have few fulanis criminals who are actively into crime!!

They also know that they also have Hausas who into similar crimes.

That's why no matter what will happen... You'll never see Hausas stereotyping or generalizing the fulanis!!

Hausas knows that the Fulanis are the back bone of Northern political structures!!

We bring development, institutions, appointment, Bussiness and power to the north.

Even the Hausas themselves know that the Diallos are blessing to northern Nigeria!!

Who are the Diallos?

All we lack is a president that will actively fight crime.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by KosiGee(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
gannod:

grin grin grin but initially, you didn't believe she was Hausa. Yanzu yakamata ku hada kai...

Anybody who criticise the fulanis/northern Nigeria is by default IPOB and Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Yankee101: 4:48am On Feb 03, 2021
The fulani tagged themselves Hausa - Fulani to accumulate power

They made a mistake. Attacking even hausa people and thinking it's the time of dan fodio all over again. But it's not. That's why there've been no reprisals. If not, trust hausa.

It's time to drive back the fulani and for the hausa to take back their power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by aumeehn: 6:12am On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:
When you have an ethnic group at war with Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Bachama, Tarok, Tiv, Jukuns, Edo, Nupe, Ebira, Ghanaians, Mali, CAR etc then definitely something is wrong with that ethnic group.

Am Hausa, but I will not let emotions control my feelings. Two years back I can confidently travel from Kano city to Gaya town 2am in the night. But today, travelling between Wudil in Kano to Gaya anything after 7pm is dangerous. No thanks to these Herdsmen.

What is happening in the South-West & South East is inhumane and cruelty to animals but can you blame them? I bet you, in the next few years similar mob actions against these herdsmen will start taking place in the North. We have seen flashes of them in Zamfara and Kastina.

There's is a vacuum ... irresponsibly created by the apparent reluctance of the past & current FG to curtail the growing security threat posed by herdsmen to lives and property in many parts of the country.

People, who are reckoning that without the reassuring protection of the state, their survival depends on defending themselves by any means necessary.

So instead of reacting to a symptom ... the government should tackle the threat, so that besieged citizens and innocent herdsmen alike are not unfortunately consumed in this inferno.
MC Alhaji
I am highly disappointed in you Nafeesa harda da ke a cikin masu promoting na propaganda against Fulbe? Ta Yaya za'a ce Fulani kadai kidnappers bandits etc. Amma ba laifinki ba ne, ki Sani dai, ko Hausa ko Fulani ko Berom ko Kanuri, nyamiri da bayarbe ba Mai sonki ba ne. Kin bani kunya gaski.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by x123xlolls(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2021
aumeehn:
I am highly disappointed in you Nafeesa harda da ke a cikin masu promoting na propaganda against Fulbe? Ta Yaya za'a ce Fulani kadai kidnappers bandits etc. Amma ba laifinki ba ne, ki Sani dai, ko Hausa ko Fulani ko Berom ko Kanuri, nyamiri da bayarbe ba Mai sonki ba ne. Kin bani kunya gaski.

Kyaleta kawai, maybe akwai target da take a kanshi.... ko kuwa tana tunanin suna son arewa ne? bayan gamawa da fulani ta manta hausa za'ai blackmailing

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by chrisblack: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2021
mujaya1:
OK yoruba are not criminal, they are Saint people, is Evans the father of kidnapper fulani, who are more in prison in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, go visit Nigeria prison and stop pretend that there is no bad egg among your people., fulani are doing well anywhere they find themselves, we are one you can't change what we are, proud fulani.
crux of the whole issue is accountability. It has been observed that when the herdsmen are caught even in the mix of the action they are always released in one form or the other.the fact that they do it with impunity is the issue.i will give you a sple example that you can deny or attack. Why would an herdsman be seen carrying Ak 47 rifle and would walk confidently even in the face of security personnel and an ordinary citizen dare not hold knives ,would be dealt with criminaly.people are just tired with the impunity

8 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by AntiIgbo: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

With how you Fulanis inter-marry with the Hausas, how are you Fulanis able to maintain and preserve your language?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Racoon(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2021
shocked E don red for all man.So the hausa-fulani marriage too have collapse? Buhari have really made Fulanis endangered species.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come here to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

Expect for the fact that most Fulanis are fair skinned!!

SHUT UP!
YOU'RE IGNORANT

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Pecuman: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Screenshot

Well, thanks we will start making the distinction down south.

The older Hausa communities in South have been no issue to us for the at least 4 generations they have been here.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Farolo: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
What does this tell you gentlemen?

The peaceful fulani herdsman is the dead one!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Ykc2(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!!

Infact come here to kano... You'll not be able to different between the fulanis and the Hausas.

why fulani no go zamfara market go sell their cows?because indigenous hausa vigilante group dey wait for dem to come from bush ,fulani hausa bla bla can any of you travel from Abuja to kaduna with new car?

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Reference(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2021
Why can't Nigerians just sit down round a table and agree values aka RESTRUCTURING. Why?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by NiceMen: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:
When you have an ethnic group at war with Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Bachama, Tarok, Tiv, Jukuns, Edo, Nupe, Ebira, Ghanaians, Mali, CAR etc then definitely something is wrong with that ethnic group.

Am Hausa, but I will not let emotions control my feelings. Two years back I can confidently travel from Kano city to Gaya town 2am in the night. But today, travelling between Wudil in Kano to Gaya anything after 7pm is dangerous. No thanks to these Herdsmen.

What is happening in the South-West & South East is inhumane and cruelty to animals but can you blame them? I bet you, in the next few years similar mob actions against these herdsmen will start taking place in the North. We have seen flashes of them in Zamfara and Kastina.

There's is a vacuum ... irresponsibly created by the apparent reluctance of the past & current FG to curtail the growing security threat posed by herdsmen to lives and property in many parts of the country.

People, who are reckoning that without the reassuring protection of the state, their survival depends on defending themselves by any means necessary.

So instead of reacting to a symptom ... the government should tackle the threat, so that besieged citizens and innocent herdsmen alike are not unfortunately consumed in this inferno.
MC Alhaji

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422039259102902&id=100038904938999

Seeing NafeesaAA share this, is shocking to me because I know you as a lady that has supported what the Fulani has been doing to other people for years on nairaland by virtue of your post.

anybody in doubt should take time and go through her old post and you will see what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by CalmElder(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2021
I remember travelling to jigawa state in the late nineties.
We, I and my elder passed a village with unoccupied houses, and they were still in very good shape. You could see that people were living there before.
When I asked why, they answered that Fulani people use to come to the town rape, loot, kill dwellers, give, sometimes a parent or, sometimes the child knives to cut each others necks.
It became so common that the dwellers abandoned the village.
I remember sitting under a tree, still in jigawa state, around Tsohon Gwaram, two fulanis came on a camel and were asking me if I have bullets I wish to sell.
This archaic people hate civilization.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by MansoryMX(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2021
It seems the core owners of the North have finally decides to wake up from their slumber. Well! Let’s see how this will unfold because one thing I know for sure is that Fulani are like virus, once it comes in contact with you, it’s incurable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by criuze(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2021
the beginning of the ending
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by naijadrivablog: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2021
And they are MINORITY, yet causing wahala.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Akaegwu(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Hausa know the people that have been killing and looting their Bussiness during the end sars protest.

The only problem of an Hausa man is those criminals made up of both fulanis and Hausas kidnapping and killing innocent people...

An average Hausa man knows that we only have few fulanis criminals who are actively into crime!!

That's why no matter what will happen... You'll never see Hausas stereotyping or generalizing the fulanis!!

Hausas knows that the Fulanis are the back bone of Northern political structures!!

We bring development, institutions, appointment, Bussiness and power to the north.

Even the Hausas themselves know that the Diallos are blessing to northern Nigeria!!

Come to Kaduna...

A fulani man Elrufai is developing the north!!

Come to Kano a fulani man Ganduje is developing kano state!!

We bring wealth and development to northern Nigeria!!

I can't even imagine the north without the political capacity of the Diallos!!

God bless Arewa!!
You bring wealth and development to the north.
Your cow's, killers, kidnappers, rapist to the south.
We are sending them back.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Letzgo: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

Dividing the north is something is impossible for our enemies to achieve!!

So why is the North hell bent in dividing the south?
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by cardoctor(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2021
It's now time for everyone to get SENSE.
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by NiceMen: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2021
NafeesaAA:

MC Alhaji

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422039259102902&id=100038904938999
@seunmsg, can you see ? you that is based in the south where they are killing your people in southwest was making a case and taking sides for this people and you said that hausa fulani are one and inseparable... all because of politics... you should be in your 30s but you are selling your right...

After Buhari's tenure, you all will face the music of your actions.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by doxijaw: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Come to Kaduna...

A fulani man Elrufai is developing the state!

Come to Kano a fulani man Ganduje is developing kano state!!

We bring wealth and development to northern Nigeria!!

I can't even imagine the north without the political capacity of the Diallos!!

God bless Arewa!!

Most people who call themselves Fulani are Hausa in my view.

There has to be some differentiating factors to distinguish.

How come you're happy that a foreign tribe came to your land and are now leading you.

Just curious

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by reason1man: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2021
You need help, posting your oppressors pictures in praise!? Try and get a job, am sure you will realise you need to stand up. And take care of yourself. 30k a month is not money
Arewa1stSon:

Do you know that herdsmen don't even represent 20% of population??

Now you know.... Herdsmen are not even up 20% of fulani population!!

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions
Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Seebrian(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
mujaya1:
taraba is a fulani town, nothing you can do about it, remember jalingo is a fulfulde terms
Please respect yourself and stop misleading Nigerians. How dare you relate Fulani with Taraba state. I repeat how do you intend to twist the history everybody know about? For the record time, Taraba state is owns and dominanted by Jukun. From 1999 till date, all the past Governors are Jukun. The current Governor is a Jukun man from Takum. For Taraba state to produce an ordained Reverend of a church as a Governor for good years, tells you about who own the state. Rev. Jolly Nyame was a Governor of Taraba state from 1999 to 2007. Do your findings correctly and stop misleading entire public.

17 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by omosuper(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
this is not about Shekiri and ijaw that are neighbors!

This is about Hausafulani people of Northern Nigeria... People who share the same ancestral land and have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now.

We are not neighbors... We are one people!!

Attack on Hausas is attack on the north!!

Attack on fulanis is attack on the north!!

Attack on kanuri, babur, Nupe, tangale, zuru is attack on the north.

Keep the hatred and the stereotypes you have for the north in the south!!

Fulanis in the north are cherished and loved!!

We Only hate bandits, Bokoharam and kidnappers!!
Any attack on Nupe is an attack on the north my foot. Your people do attack the Nupes here in Kwara north and some villages dominated by Nupe in K. South e.g Iganmu alieri and co. All these your analysis was in the past because I have so many friends from hausas in the core north who hate Fulanis like mad and vice versa. But the main thing be say they don't show it but do disclose it to their real guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by dederocs(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2021
The Hausas should know that Fulani is their enemy, from when Usman dan fodio, along with his fulani kinsmen killed their chiefs and kings, and their people, and installed fulani as their emir, and ruling class, till today, Fulanis and mainly Malians and Libyans/chadians constitute 85% of the bokos, and islamic jihadists/Iswap, killing thier people and enslaving their women as sex slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by thatigboman: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2021
tamdun:
Nawa o, housa man don head this nation before? Am just asking because its very difficult to know the diff between hausa and a fulani man
no. almost all are fulani. tafawa balewa, shagari, murtala mohd, buhari - all fulani. abdulsalam is gwari. as for IBB, nobody knows where that one came from or what tribe he is, but he's definitely not hausa.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Tcwork: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
first of all the op is not a Hausa lady as she claimed...

Do you know that herdsmen don't even represent 20% of population??

Now you know.... Herdsmen are not even up 20% of fulani population!!

80% of the Diallos are either in government, Bussiness, military, health or occupying powerful institutions
Thanks for the education. But then why don't you (the Fulani) join us in fighting against these herdmen. The entire nation is suffering at their hands. They are making us hate each other and driving us to war. They have also given the entire Fulani race a bad name. Since they are not up to 20%, it would be easy to overcome them if you their brothers join in this battle.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by gannod(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2021
aumeehn:

grin grin grin Lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.