Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19261 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Canvass: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.

Since I no meet the criteria above, make I take chance run my own free advert.

Wife Needed Urgently.

You must meet the following criteria;
- You need not be born again. Just don't bring unnecessary hypocrisy or drama with you,
- AA, AS, AC genotypes. ( Some other genotypes can be considered under special conditions)
- 30 years and above ( No strength for baby-sitting)
- 5'5 and above
- Be enterprising and be willing to work ( you fit no get work yet since Buhari don make the country too hard)
- Sensible ( If u funny, I go laugh but if you be bone-straight, then no need to laugh too much)
- As long as you are willing to travel, where you come from and where we are going no matter ( Don't be Fulani oo. Those people are fine but I don't want murderous in-laws)

What you need to know about me;
-Religion no fit cause wahala for us
- 5'7
- In my 30s ( even if I know say how much dey my account is far important to you)
- All hustles nah employment
- I can read, write and speak English
-I love money and every legit hustle nah my way. I used to like book too but as I grow older, I come see say money answereth all, not book.
- Highly adaptable (If to laugh, smile, strong- face or go without expression - nah condition. But one thing for sure,if I no get money, I don't joke around)
- Domiciled in Lagos but goes anywhere the money is.

If you're interested, send me a DM. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: by seunak2016: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnn

No unfortunate thing happened to me and I am not assuming anything, I am just advising my brothers to test run any 'second hand car' they like to buy.

Say no to scam 'no sex before marriage'.
is OK, as long as she isn't demanding for money for hair or anything until after marriage then she is ok by anyone interested in her
Re: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Canvass:

Since I no meet the criteria above, make I take chance run my own free advert.

Wife Needed Urgently.

You must meet the following criteria;
- You need not be born again. Just don't bring unnecessary hypocrisy or drama with you,
- AA, AS, AC genotypes. ( Some other genotypes can be considered under special conditions)
- 30 years and above ( No strength for baby-sitting)
- 5'5 and above
- Be enterprising and be willing to work ( you fit no get work yet since Buhari don make the country too hard)
- Sensible ( If u funny, I go laugh but if you be bone-straight, then no need to laugh too much)
- As long as you are willing to travel, where you come from and where we are going no matter ( Don't be Fulani oo. Those people are fine but I don't want murderous in-laws)

What you need to know about me;
-Religion no fit cause wahala for us
- 5'7
- In my 30s ( even if I know say how much dey my account is far important to you)
- All hustles nah employment
- I can read, write and speak English
-I love money and every legit hustle nah my way. I used to like book too but as I grow older, I come see say money answereth all, not book.
- Highly adaptable (If to laugh, smile, strong- face or go without expression - nah condition. But one thing for sure,if I no get money, I don't joke around)
- Domiciled in Lagos but goes anywhere the money is.

If you're interested, send me a DM. Thanks.
You're so funny grin
We could be friends though. DM me

1 Like

Re: by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.

U should have asked God to give you your own clay and water to go create your dream man.
Re: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

SURE

hope I get picked

more blessings fall on you
Amen
Re: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
HotPoundedYam:

but you just billed toks2008
Toks2008 and I have an understanding grin. Isn't it Toks2008?
slimman007:

God bless bro..Any man that marries her is in trouble she will frustrate such man and I pity such a man.From her response you can deduce her true personality that is why she's still single.
K
lkillbrokehoes:
Like seriously I pity the guy that will end up with her, I really do. some of the silly Nairaland guys here that pmed her should ask her why she didn't look for men in the real world instead of here, I guess she's hiding something, some guys here they fall hands sha..

Kk
Re: by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

U should have asked God to give you your own clay and water to go create your man in your own image.
Yawns
Re: by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Like seriously I pity the guy that will end up with her, I really do. some of the silly Nairaland guys here that pmed her should ask her why she didn't look for men in the real world instead of here, I guess she's hiding something, some guys here they fall hands sha..

It is because of the plenty mad men that now dominate our society that's making it hard for her to make a good choice and if she feels OK doing that here how's that your business Mr emillionaire?wawa
Re: by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
It is because of the plenty mad men that now dominate our society that's making it hard for her to make a good choice and if she feels OK doing that here how's that your business Mr emillionaire?wawa
grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
StPete:

With all these qualities you listed, do you think any guy at that age and qualities above would be single and available?

A lot are. Meet those qualities and im single hahahaha. Also a millionaire

1 Like

Re: by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

Toks2008 and I have an understanding grin. Isn't it Toks2008?

Re: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=Deffjam post=98699507]I sent you a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Nothing wrong in coming out very plainly. She listed out what her intended partner should have. So there is no crime if she comes out plain too. I even made her job easier. wink
she even tried hiding her SS genotype here cos she didn't state it clearly.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

I am automatically disqualified
Hi Mr married man
Re: by Sailorsoldier1: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Watsapp? Drop ur digit
Re: by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Hi Mr married man

Hello my sweet heart.

Married man nah title... I am entitled to have as many legitimate concubines as I can handle that will equally be treated as a wife.

See don't be decieved, the happiness of many ladies can be found with married men... What I don't encourage is being a side chic.

I'm even suggesting that men marry at least 3 women so that as many women as possible can be with men rather than commiting fornication and adultery upandan in the name of sugar daddy and side chic.

A lady needs regular quality sex at least once or twice a week and you don't have live with a man to have that. A man married to 3 women can give them quality time at least once a week for the three without stress.

Yet we have ladies leaving their marriage cis their husband choose to be with another lady then they become single and celibate or worse becomes a sx toy in the hands of irresponsible randy men.
Re: by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Hello my sweet heart.

Married man nah title... I am entitled to have as many legitimate concubines as I can handle that will equally be treated as a wife.

See don't be decieved, the happiness of many ladies can be found with married men... What I don't encourage is being a side chic.

I'm even suggesting that men marry at least 3 women so that as many women as possible can be with men rather than commiting fornication and adultery uoandan in the name of sugar daddy and side chic.
Why are you still with one wife ain't you drifting away from your preachings.Take that bold step with another woman first before I can take your preachings serious
Re: by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=Toks2008 post=98708209][/quote]
I'm sending my aza whether you like it or not undecided
Re: by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Hi Mr married man
You dey mind am? grin
Re: by StPete: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Richandcuteguy:

A lot are. Meet those qualities and im single hahahaha. Also a millionaire

And you don't have a serious babe? You're either a staunch liar, a serial playboy or fvcking broke

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
You dey mind am? grin
lol

1 Like

Re: by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Why are you still with one wife ain't you drifting away from your preachings.Take that bold step with another woman first before I can take your preachings serious

See, my views are never about me but the reality around us and that is the issue I have with people who read my posts.

If I want to be with a lady that is a choice but it does not mean guys who marry many ladies are doing something wrong.

Polygamy is 100% permitted by GOD but whilst Muslims openly do theirs, Christians prefer one wife many side chics...

So this has nothing to do with me whether I want to be with one woman or many..

But trust me on this... You will never ever see me keeping side chic NEVER.

The day I decide to be with another lady, I will pay her bride price and make her a legit concubine... To me it is foolishness to keep a side chic... It is adultery and a serious sin.

2 Likes

Re: by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

I'm sending my aza whether you like it or not undecided

What is Aza?
Re: by puremaker7(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
You're so funny grin We could be friends though. DM me
why can't you just DM him?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
If I ever PM a female on nairaland or Facebook, I will go and meet my village elders and ask them to remove my penis for I have failed as a man and no longer worthy of the title

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

See, my views are never about me but the reality around us and that is the issue I have with people who read my posts.

If I want to be with a lady that is a choice but it does not mean guys who marry many ladies are doing something wrong.

Polygamy is 100% permitted by GOD but whilst Muslims openly do theirs, Christians prefer one wife many side chics...

So this has nothing to do with me whether I want to be with one woman or many..

But trust me on this... You will never ever see me keeping side chic NEVER.

The day I decide to be with another lady, I will pay her bride price and make her a legit concubine... To me it is foolishness to keep a side chic... It is adultery and a serious sin.
Ow! you don't keep side girlfriend? you expect me to believe that? you just ruined my chances of becoming your sidegirlfriend,I'm crying here
Re: by Toks2008(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

You dey mind am? grin

Lol! See i have decided not to counter any assertion regarding my marital status but let me be sincere with you..

False teachings and foreign culture have enslaved our women in Africa or perhaps those who want to be enslaved.

As a single lady you can marry a married man and have the best marriage ever and you can marry a single guy and experience hell on earth.

Just be with a man that makes you happy, a man that treats you like a queen, like a rare gem, a man that understands you and if you find these with a married man why not?

Just don't be a side chic. Simple.

1 Like

Re: by Toks2008(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Ow! you don't keep side girlfriend? you expect me to believe that? you just ruined my chances of becoming your sidegirlfriend,I'm crying here

Why are you asking for less when you can have more?

Why is it hard for you to believe I don't keep side chics?

My salvation is paramount to me and I can't jettison it cos of flimsy avoidable act of adultery..

If I see you and I like you, I simply do due diligence on you and pay your bride price... Rent a decent place for you and do my part as your husband... No sidechiking
Re: by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Why are you asking for less when you can have more?
more?
Re: by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
more?

More dey fear you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.