Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19564 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Goalnaldo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

50? grin
better. You're changing gradually grin Your typical self would have replied something close to this line; "you didn't see where I wrote 30 and above? leave my thread" grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by Michelle55: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good luck to you dear
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nuel4:
If I ever PM a female on nairaland or Facebook, I will go and meet my village elders and ask them to remove my penis for I have failed as a man and no longer worthy of the title
The fact is that 95% of the girls here ain't worth it, a working class lady or an independent woman won't come here looking for a man when there are alot of men in the real world that she can assess physically, this one here is just a rude troll seeking for attention, maybe she got rejected by guys offline or they used and dump her that's why she's here seeking for an online boyfriend/lover, hilarious! cheesy

no one can tell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

More dey fear you?
explain the more
Re: by nyiamfrank: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
You want open office abi?
Re: by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Why are you asking for less when you can have more?

Why is it hard for you to believe I don't keep side chics?

My salvation is paramount to me and I can't jettison it cos of flimsy avoidable act of adultery..

If I see you and I like you, I simply do due diligence on you and pay your bride price... Rent a decent place for you and do my part as your husband... No sidechiking
This is not who I perceived you to be,hard to believe
Re: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The fact is that 95% of the girls here ain't worth it, a working class lady or an independent woman won't come here looking for a man when there are alot of men in the real world that she can assess physically, this one here is just a rude troll seeking for attention, maybe she got rejected by guys offline or they used and dump her that's why she's here seeking for an online boyfriend/lover, hilarious! cheesy

no one can tell.
Na your type full everywhere so its hard getting a good boyfriend

1 Like

Re: by Toks2008(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
This is not who I perceived you to be,hard to believe

Perception can be deceptive.

You need to know someone proper.

I'm a realist.
Re: by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
explain the more

More as in being with a man as his wife ofcourse and not just a mere undignified side dish to be used and discarded like a filthy rag.
Re: by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Perception can be deceptive.

You need to know someone proper.

I'm a realist.
You mean you have a thing with faithfulness? funny this is not the real Toks2008
Re: by Toks2008(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
You mean you have a thing with faithfulness? funny this is not the real Toks2008

Your definition of faithfulness is not holistic.

A faithful man is defined as a man who is faithful to his wife or wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

More as in being with a man as his wife ofcourse and not just a mere undignified side dish to be used and discarded like a filthy rag.
Used? lol why do you men mostly think women are the one being used in all situation? let's assume I want to go all the way with you knowing fully well your marital status,so who's going to be used in such situation?
Re: by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Your definition of faithfulness is not holistic.

A faithful man is defined as a man who is faithful to his wife or wives.
true
Re: by Silentgroper(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hushbingo:
let's talk but i am not applying, i can't apply for this cos it's not supposed to be like this, you're a girl, you need to know that .... Email me your WhatsApp number
beneikume@gmail.com
Wat d hell are u on abt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Toks2008(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Used? lol why do you men mostly think women are the one being used in all situation? let's assume I want to go all the way with you knowing fully well your marital status,so who's going to be used in such situation?

Another mistake ladies make.

When it comes to sexual matters, the sexuality of a lady is her greatest asset and in the world of morality, a lady does not use a man by sleeping with him.

It is a warped mindset ladies have as a shield to make themselves feel good.

When a guy sleeps with you for a temporary reason then he is using you to catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Another mistake ladies make.

When it comes to sexual matters, the sexuality of a lady is her greatest asset and in the world of morality, a lady does not use a man by sleeping with him.

It is a warped mindset ladies have as a shield to make themselves feel good.

When a guy sleeps with you for a temporary reason then he is using you to catch cruise.
The same thing goes when a lady wants to sleep with you for a temporary reason, some ladies may just want to have some fun too, its all cruise and in the world of morality there's no morals anymore women are actually exploring too
Re: by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
StPete:

And you don't have a serious babe? You're either a staunch liar, a serial playboy or fvcking broke

1. I’m not a liar. Would serve me no purpose to lie to you. What would be the end game if I lie?

2. I’m not a serial play boy although I get bored with people easily including men and women. I like my space a lot and would go insane if someone tries to invade my peace.

3. I’m not broke. As I speak to you, I really have no petty need. My cost of living is below my income and I even have a lot to spare.

4. I do get emotionally needy intermittently but I am able to move on from this phase quickly and go back to enjoying my peace. For instance, vals day is coming. I know someone who would not spend less than 200k on that day. Not me. I have no such worries.

5. I find that women can be deceitful and are mostly out to use men to meet their financial and material needs. They only love you when you can provide. That your acclaimed serious babe, if she meets a broke version of your exact replica, she will treat him with scorn. If she meets a richer version of someone that is not even your replica, your guess is as good as mine. Question is, why would I want to submit myself to be used in such form?

6. Relationships can be emotionally and mentally draining. I used to live with my sister but I couldn’t stand some stuff that are common to most women. I had to run out of the house and get my own place. If my sister can choke me in such manner, how much less a random babe?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Humanoid01(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.
Good qualities you got there and good qualities you also seek, but what if the things you desire are not the things you need? What if God has a different plan for you? One which can afford you a peaceful and long lasting marriage?
Re: by Deffjam: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Richandcuteguy:

BwahHahaha even this cultist too apply?
Cc hitlergaddafi aka kingazubuike aka Newdelhi Saynotocultism grin grin cheesy grin
lolx....cultist ke??
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Richandcuteguy:

BwahHahaha even this cultist too apply?

Cc hitlergaddafi aka kingazubuike aka Newdelhi
Saynotocultism
grin grin cheesy grin
Perhaps, she deserves a cultist that will deal with her/treat her fvck up. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
StPete:

With all these qualities you listed, do you think any guy at that age and qualities above would be single and available?

That's the question they fail to ask themselves.
I see some wanting a guy who is 6ft tall, tall, dark and handsome with beards, has a car, etc. For a guy like that, you will be competing with other females.

There is a success a guy will achieve in life, he will be one selecting who to get married to. So sisters before you set your standard, be realistic.

I'm tall, dark, and handsome raking 6 figures monthly a girl suppose they toast me except you are a politician's child or you are raking 6 figures as well.

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

Good qualities you got there and good qualities you also seek, but what if the things you desire are not the things you need? What if God has a different plan for you? One which can afford you a peaceful and long lasting marriage?
Deep. Explain further.
Re: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

What is Aza?
Akant number.
Re: by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Lol! See i have decided not to counter any assertion regarding my marital status but let me be sincere with you..

False teachings and foreign culture have enslaved our women in Africa or perhaps those who want to be enslaved.

As a single lady you can marry a married man and have the best marriage ever and you can marry a single guy and experience hell on earth.

Just be with a man that makes you happy, a man that treats you like a queen, like a rare gem, a man that understands you and if you find these with a married man why not?

Just don't be a side chic. Simple.
In other words, just be a second wife. Well, whatever rocks your boat, sir.
Re: by 99thEnemy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Evening newspapers claiming mid twenties.

Nothing 5pm no go see for choir practice.

They said:

18 - 25 is a chick

26 - 30 is a hen

31 - 35 is a mother hen

35 above na VULTURE

[img]https://media./images/2991f88fb4ca92ea6b010993576d4491/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Humanoid01(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

Deep. Explain further.
While it's not wrong to have your preferential qualities in the person you intend to espouse, it's also important to not be carried away with them. It may blind you to what God wants for you, if what He wants for you does not match your desires/plans.

The point is, you can meet a man with all of those qualities you listed, yet it's possible you may not find the happiness you seek in the union. So above all, you need to seek God's will for you marriage-wise and be willing ro submit to it, so you don't shut out the one He brings your way because you have a spec. Clear enough?

3 Likes

Re: by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
The same thing goes when a lady wants to sleep with you for a temporary reason, some ladies may just want to have some fun too, its all cruise and in the world of morality there's no morals anymore women are actually exploring too

We still have morals and I belong to that school of thought...

Yes a guy n lady may decide to just have flings but at the end the bill of decency is on the lady and not the man.

If you have a daughter that comes home to tell you "mummy me n a guy are just having flings" will you tell her good job or will you discourage her?

Ladies when still single have a different reaction to morality compared to when they become mothers with daughters.
Re: by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

They said:

18 - 25 is a chick

26 - 30 is a hen

31 - 35 is a mother hen

35 above na VULTURE

[img]https://media./images/2991f88fb4ca92ea6b010993576d4491/tenor.gif[/img]

Oh my!

Nairalanders won't kill me

[img]https://media1./images/bfb10ae2ef6b745b0a933ecf56cc8ff4/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

While it's not wrong to have your preferential qualities in the person you intend to espouse, it's also important to not be carried away with them. It may blind you to what God wants for you, if what He wants for you does not match your desires/plans.

The point is, you can meet a man with all of those qualities you listed, yet it's possible you may not find the happiness you seek in the union. So above all, you need to seek God's will for you marriage-wise and be willing ro submit to it, so you don't shut out the one He brings your way because you have a spec. Clear enough?
Yeah. Thanks bro
Re: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

no one can tell.
What's this Dada talking mtcheww
Re: by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

no one can tell.
K
Re: by Collegelove: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

no one can tell.
That's true. Guys need to be careful too, for what you see is not always what you get.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis / Need A Sugar Mummy That Resides In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.