Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19509 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Do you have big breasts? Wait a minute, did you say boyfriend? I had thought you said fucckmate.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

See advertisement cheesy

Trouble for the man who will accept no sex before marriage and later find out after the wedding that his wife has kpekus deeper than GeePee tank.

My brothers in the redpill please test run that second hand car before buying
Words on marble.
Re: by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 03, 2021
CsRockefeller:
That's OK. You can still find 'the one' wherever your location might be.

2 Likes

Re: by silento(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2021
StPete:

With all these qualities you listed, do you think any guy at that age and qualities above would be single and available?

Ask her ooo, once a guy clocks 27 he already has a girl he truly love any other one Na for short time cum practice my dear

Unless the girl left

Best of luck finding true love in arena of red pillers

Them all carry format Na u go run Las las
Re: by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 03, 2021
silento:

Ask her ooo, once a guy clocks 27 he already has a girl he truly love any other one Na for short time cum practice my dear

Unless the girl left

Best of luck finding true love in arena of red pillers

Them all carry format Na u go run Las las
K

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin Alpha female is feeling rusty. .

2 Likes

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:23am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
No qualms. smiley Hoping you find her in due time.
so na for nairaland you go come find husband?
Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Not trying to throw stones into your rice. But....it looks like I've always seen this moniker engaged in fits of insults with some other Nairalanders again and again. Is that your own version of born again or I mistook you for someone else?
yes she is, she deactivated that moniker which was Chi59 (single i in chi)
She was a deeper life member that used to preach on this forum but somehow she changed and I noticed her hurling insults and responding inanely to nairalanders.
Noticed she left the church and now I don't know what's going on with her again.
But she needs to trace her way back to Christ, no be for nairaland here she go come see husband when she's well known on this forum

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
yes she is, she deactivated that moniker which was Chi59 (single i in chi)
She was a deeper life member that used to preach on this forum but somehow she changed and I noticed her hurling insults and responding inanely to nairalanders.
Noticed she left the church and now I don't know what's going on with her again.
But she needs to trace her way back to Christ, no be for nairaland here she go come see husband when she's well known on this forum
Clap for yourself. You should write me an autobiography. Maybe I'd buy a copy.

1 Like

Re: by kingsavage: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2021
What tribe because I can't date a yamleg

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2021
kingsavage:
What tribe because I can't date a yamleg
First upload a picture of your legs.

2 Likes

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2021
karkinase:
No be small thing here ooo...since Moses has refused to go to the mountain the mountain must come to Moses.. grin
chai egba mmi embarassed
Re: by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
chai egba mmi embarassed
Mr Deeper life, don't derail this thread again.

1 Like

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

Deeper life boy, don't derail this thread again.
who says I'm in deeper life?
I only followed your comments when you were using your first moniker, Religion section was your base then cos you still had the spirits and zeal flowing in you.
But today is a different ball game.
Been on that same race before so I can relate
Re: by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 03, 2021
doxijaw:

I don't hate pets, just don't like women who carry little pets around.

Where in my post did I say I carry pets around? Read to understand before commenting sir.
Your non pet loving woman is by the corner. Keep looking.

1 Like

Re: by doxijaw: 12:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

Where in my post did I say I carry pets around? Read to understand before commenting sir.
Your non pet loving woman is by the corner. Keep looking.

Wow, we haven't even started , fight don start.

We can be pals , no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 03, 2021
doxijaw:

Wow, we haven't even started , fight don start.

We can be pals , no hard feelings.
It's alright. Keep moving.

1 Like

Re: by doxijaw: 12:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

It's alright. Keep moving.

Ok mam, stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: by Experience285(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Am God fearing, resides in Abuja, a comedian and also a civil servant. AA and 0+ ....fair in complexion and tall. Here is my contact 08172964029 07060484344
Re: by osarogie28841: 1:40am On Feb 03, 2021
:It's alright. Keep moving. Ok mam, stay blessed.
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 3:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Mtchwwww! I think say nah better person self, swerve jare!

1 Like

Re: by uckennety(m): 4:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

How we go take meet na

online conversation! then let's see where it goes
Re: by Justbehave(m): 5:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.
And you didn't have the courage to tell us that you re a sickler S S . Mitchewww.

1 Like

Re: by humilitypays(m): 5:38am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

Try abusing me and you'll know that Jesus used physical violence on those who desecrated the temple. You and your ilk are the type that expect Christians to be doormats, receiving insults without a sound.
You really lack manners yet you are searching for a partner in same place you are displaying classless manner.

If you don't change, I am not wishing you bad, but honestly if you don't change this foolish temperament of yours, my dear, you are going to end up gracing filthy beds of pretentious men.

Experience have taught us that the easiest ladies to bed are those that say no sex before marriage.

Sex has never been the reason guys break up with girls, if sex is the reason, then all married men would leave their wives the very day they have sex with them. Think beyond sex. Be a woman of value and no man will leave you just because he had sex with you. It was never about sex, it was about who you are outside sex. The thing is, before sex men ignore a lot of you girls flaws, but after sex they become more attentive and start to analyse your personality which makes them leave you after the sex.

Develop good character, have respect, be humble at all times, be jovial, love and respect people, chase your life dreams with dedication and your best partner will come your way online or offline.

But this style of being disrespectful and calling God on top will only end you up with pretentious men that will further finish what is left of you.

I have observed few of your comments, you come off as a very rude, disrespectful, mannerless girl who uses born again pretence to cloak her lack of good home training. You really need to work on yourself if you truly want the best in life.

Peace

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2021
humilitypays:
[s]You really lack manners yet you are searching for a partner in same place you are displaying classless manner.

If you don't change, I am not wishing you bad, but honestly if you don't change this foolish temperament of yours, my dear, you are going to end up gracing filthy beds of pretentious men.

Experience have taught us that the easiest ladies to bed are those that say no sex before marriage.

Sex has never been are reason guys break up with girls, if sex is the reason, then all married men would leave their wives the very day they have sex with them.

Develop good character, have respect, be humble at all times, be jovial, love and respect people, chase your life dreams with dedication and your best partner will come your way online or offline.

But this style of being disrespectful and calling God on top will only end you up with pretentious men that will further finish what is left of you.

I have observed few of your comments, you come off as a very rude, disrespectful, mannerless girl who uses born again pretence to cloak her lack of good home training. You really need to work on yourself if you truly want the best in life.[/s]

Peace
Get lost
Re: by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Justbehave:
And you didn't have the courage to tell us that you re a sickler S S . Mitchewww.
Did you give me a medical report to that effect?
Re: by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2021
uckennety:

online conversation! then let's see where it goes

Send me a DM
Re: by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Experience285:
Am God fearing, resides in Abuja, a comedian and also a civil servant. AA and 0+ ....fair in complexion and tall. Here is my contact 08172964029 07060484344
Ok
Re: by humilitypays(m): 5:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

Get lost
classless, mannerless little brat. Keep dreaming, don't go and work on your mannerless life, keep wishing to grab Aliko Dangote for free online, greedy mannerless bitch shocked

11 Likes

Re: by Justbehave(m): 5:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:

Get lost
Even sickler dey make noise. Born again that cannot be honest enough to tell the would be bf that she is a sickler.Is that one a born again?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2021
humilitypays:
classless, mannerless little brat. Keep dreaming, don't go and work on your mannerless life, keep wishing to grab Aliko Dangote for free online, greedy mannerless bitch shocked
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis / Need A Sugar Mummy That Resides In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.