Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19451 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by scofield114: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.
love you your mouth will be so good for svcking my dck but unfortunately im jobless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2021
humilitypays:
classless, mannerless little brat. Keep dreaming, don't go and work on your mannerless life, keep wishing to grab Aliko Dangote for free online, greedy mannerless bitch shocked
I wonder who still takes her serious on this forum even after going through her comments on this same thread one simp would still DM her and beg her for friendship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
Wat d hell are u on abt?
that's a confused fellow
Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Nuel4:
If I ever PM a female on nairaland or Facebook, I will go and meet my village elders and ask them to remove my penis for I have failed as a man and no longer worthy of the title
Gbam..
You literally nailed it
Re: by MSGAMBLE9: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

I am pretty sure your mail is filled up by now.. as a pretty woman lookin for love online hmmmm don't cry had I know. This is a stupid move tbh
Pretty?

Guy fear GOD oooo!
Re: by Hushbingo: 1:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

Never.
ok
Re: by Greatihex(m): 1:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Who knows. Well..
Re: by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:32am On Feb 04, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Pretty?

Guy fear GOD oooo!

What u bruh!
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 4:20am On Feb 04, 2021
Collegelove:
That's true. Guys need to be careful too, for what you see is not always what you get.
Exactly! It's only those that are smart, that knows what am talking about
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

I am pretty sure your mail is filled up by now.. as a pretty woman lookin for love online hmmmm don't cry had I know. This is a stupid move tbh
Lol pretty? I guess you never met one before that's why you said that cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Collegelove:
That's true. Guys need to be careful too, for what you see is not always what you get.
Re: by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Justbehave:
She claimed to be a born again but is trying to conceal her ss genotype. Only fools will believe and send her pm.
Yawns. Your tears are sugary tongue
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2021
doxijaw:

I don't hate pets, just don't like women who carry little pets around.

Good day boss,
Can I hit you up please, I wanna have a tete-a-tete with you concerning software development and other stuff. Thank you
Re: by fattprince(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
I wonder who still takes her serious on this forum even after going through her comments on this same thread one simp would still DM her and beg her for friendship
Trust me. They will you can see people like that on the first page. I might have dmed her but for her teeth. I can't risk her planting her teeth on my shoulder during sex due to extreme ecstasy.

1 Like

Re: by Regex: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2021
humilitypays:
You really lack manners yet you are searching for a partner in same place you are displaying classless manner.

If you don't change, I am not wishing you bad, but honestly if you don't change this foolish temperament of yours, my dear, you are going to end up gracing filthy beds of pretentious men.

Experience have taught us that the easiest ladies to bed are those that say no sex before marriage.

Sex has never been the reason guys break up with girls, if sex is the reason, then all married men would leave their wives the very day they have sex with them. Think beyond sex. Be a woman of value and no man will leave you just because he had sex with you. It was never about sex, it was about who you are outside sex. The thing is, before sex men ignore a lot of you girls flaws, but after sex they become more attentive and start to analyse your personality which makes them leave you after the sex.

Develop good character, have respect, be humble at all times, be jovial, love and respect people, chase your life dreams with dedication and your best partner will come your way online or offline.

But this style of being disrespectful and calling God on top will only end you up with pretentious men that will further finish what is left of you.

I have observed few of your comments, you come off as a very rude, disrespectful, mannerless girl who uses born again pretence to cloak her lack of good home training. You really need to work on yourself if you truly want the best in life.

Peace

This is hard work not gonna lie. I have been doing great, but I have fallen out of thr wagon. Its pretty difficult finding my way back in.
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Justbehave:
She claimed to be a born again but is trying to conceal her ss genotype. Only fools will believe and send her pm.
Lolz audio born again, if she's a born again, then I'm a bishop cheesycheesycheesy
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by fattprince(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
lol grin
One more thing, she's a sickler.
Her genotype is SS. Hope you're aware?

I know that already. That's why she is come online looking for boyfriend. I think her genotype has caused her more harm than good and in a bid to prove that she is stronger than her genotype she lost her mind. I feel pity for her though. Its the fault of her parents not hers. I mean the genotype thingy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by fattprince(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Make she no give you blówjob because that her teeth will just chop off your dick cheesy
I grin grin will never allow that bro. I love my dick too much to sacri to a ......
Re: by Dreyton36: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2021
I SWEAR MAN YOU NO GO SEE

Despite the heavy makeup you still look dry
Be like wetin Yahoo boy don use take plus

Omo no be say I dey wish you bad oo

But you no fit see man Sha , men are not cheap go ur village go hustle husband wey they sell palm wine , when you still dey ur teen wetin u use am do

If you be man you go gree make your brother marry woman wey resemble u Fear God AUNTY

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: by Jennycoolz(f): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Best of luck darling, but this isn't the right way to go about it
You're beautiful and I'm sure you get wooed on a daily basis , this forum is full of fakes so beware my sister

1 Like

Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2021
fattprince:

I grin grin will never allow that bro. I love my dick too much to sacri to a ......
grin
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Jennycoolz:
Best of luck darling, but this isn't the right way to go about it
You're beautiful and I'm sure you get wooed on a daily basis , this forum is full of fakes so beware my sister
Only fake people like you can identify fake cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol pretty? I guess you never met one before that's why you said that cheesycheesycheesy

See u dey jones urself..
Re: by ghettochild4u(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.
You tall o
Re: by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2021
fattprince:

I know that already. That's why she is come online looking for boyfriend. I think her genotype has caused her more harm than good and in a bid to prove that she is stronger than her genotype she lost her mind. I feel pity for her though. Its the fault of her parents not hers. I mean the genotype thingy.
The next time you troll me will be your last in a long while..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.