Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You (2846 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Lexkenny99(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Mine's:

you can never be useful to yourself not to talk of other people. What's yours?
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by 4teenblaq: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2022
smiley
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2022
"Do you have sickle cell"?
Because I am very slim.

Weeks later I told her that ,I am AA(genotype), with O+( blood group)......
And that I was healthier than her ancestors.
Then she apologized like countless times ,zoomed off and blocked me.

I don't have single respect for her since that day,even though she said she Loves my company....I don't need her around me any more.

I also said some hurtful words to her....but,it still hunts my conscience till this day, because it is unlike me.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by SailorUgo(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2022
It happened back then when I was in boarding school ( secondary school).

I didn’t know my closest friends were against me getting the Senior Prefect post. It was later I realized that they even voted against me.

But people I barely knew in the school, both older and younger voted for me. We were two finalists.

The other guys parents were royalty. His father is one of the prominent kings in Aba. I never had much. I couldn’t even bother my mom too much then. My dad was late and she shouldered all the responsibilities of raising 5 of us.

But I won.
I was made the SP and that was when jealousy started.
Barely 1 week into my new post. I came back one day and went to drink a cup of water from my roommates bucket of water. You need to see the way this guy insulted me grin

Just for a cup of water o grin cheesy

“How my mother should take me to a community school if she can’t afford this private school grin
“How this school is not meant for poor people lol”
“How his parents are working hard to make him very comfortable in school” etc etc
I just stood there looking at him.

There was no money to buy satchel water so I had to trek into the forest to fetch water.

It was after I got that post I knew those who really liked me.

13 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
Because I am very slim.

I don't have single respect for her since that day,even though she said she Loves my company....I don't need her around me any more.

I also said some hurtful words to her....but,it still hunts my conscience till this day, because it is unlike me.
What did ya say to her? cry
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What did ya say to her? cry

I asked her.......
"Imagine if I say you are a dwarf,because you are short"?
"How would you feel"?
That is what I said.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

I asked her.......
"Imagine if I say you are a dwarf,because you are short"?
"How would you feel"?
That is what I said.
Well not too bad..she ain't supposed to feel bad ya know.. grin

At least she had a taste.. enjoy.. wink
Don't do that next time tho.. grin
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Alapojames: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
My dad told me that I'll suffer oo
Oboy, I still they suffer

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well not too bad..she ain't supposed to feel bad ya know.. grin

At least she had a taste.. enjoy.. wink
Don't do that next time tho.. grin

Alright Dear.
Thanks
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Bahamas95(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
"Your pr!ck go float inside me"

A neighbour told me that when I was in SS3, a girl that's just 1year older than me. He rated me based on my size then forgetting the size of gbola is not determined by the size of a man....... Luckily for me I had the opportunity to hit her, I was just banging her with wickedness. I didn't care about pleasuring her, I made sure I injured her with my long "rod" which I did. She couldn't stand up after the act and I was celebrating like a player that won the world cup.

She didn't talk to me for about a week and I just ignored her. Whenever I see her am like.........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Lexkenny99(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
Because I am very slim.

lol... Whoa
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Lexkenny99(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:

A neighbour told me that when I was in SS3, a girl that's just 1year older than me. He rated me based on my size then forgetting the size of gbola is not determined by the size of a man....... Luckily for me I had the opportunity to hit her, I was just banging her with wickedness. I didn't care about pleasuring her, I made sure I injured her with my long "rod" which I did. She couldn't stand up after the act and I was celebrating like a player that won the world cup.

She didn't talk to me for about a week and I just ignored her. Whenever I see her am like.........
Bhad guys everywhere.. Lol!
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by mardis: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:

Liesss
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Bahamas95(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
mardis:

Liesss

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Anaaximander(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
My dad sha grin
You cannot open your mouth and say you want to become a footballer while your mates are going to school and remain in my house. It's not possible. If you know what is good for you, take this money and go and buy Jamb form or you will end up like your cousin (name withheld)

It hurt back then sha but I'm thankful to him for where I am at this point in my life.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
It was my neighbor, I went to her house to fetch water back then we hadn't bore hole, after I finished fetching my 20liters jerry can, I wanted to leave, she called me back and asked me you permitted me to fetch water, if I told her husband I said no that I didn't tell him, the woman ordered me to pour the whole water inside a little gutter in her house and leave with my empty jerrycan, after I did it, my legs were too heavy to carry me I felt like the ground should open and swallow me, this is someome that lives beside our house just a little road demarcates our fence from theirs

8 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Perfectbeing(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
SailorUgo:
It happened back then when I was in boarding school ( secondary school).

I didn’t know my closest friends were against me getting the Senior Prefect post. It was later I realized that they even voted against me.

But people I barely knew in the school, both older and younger voted for me. We were two finalists.

The other guys parents were royalty. His father is one of the prominent kings in Aba. I never had much. I couldn’t even bother my mom too much then. My dad was late and she shouldered all the responsibilities of raising 5 of us.

But I won.
I was made the SP and that was when jealousy started.
Barely 1 week into my new post. I came back one day and went to drink a cup of water from my roommates bucket of water. You need to see the way this guy insulted me grin

Just for a cup of water o grin cheesy

“How my mother should take me to a community school if she can’t afford this private school grin
“How this school is not meant for poor people lol”
“How his parents are working hard to make him very comfortable in school” etc etc
I just stood there looking at him.

There was no money to buy satchel water so I had to trek into the forest to fetch water.

It was after I got that post I knew those who really liked me.

Imagine what you experienced for ordinary senior perfect. Now imagine what will happen when you enter politics.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
bukky1994:
It was my neighbor, I went to her house to fetch water back then we hadn't bore hole, after I finished fetching my 20liters jerry can, I wanted to leave, she called me back and asked me you permitted me to fetch water, if I told her husband I said no that I didn't tell him, the woman ordered me to pour the whole water inside a little gutter in her house and leave with my empty jerrycan, after I did it, my legs were too heavy to carry me I felt like the ground should open and swallow me, this is someome that lives beside our house just a little road demarcates our fence from theirs
You try pouring the water away, I will rather have her do it herself or she watch me carry the water home.
Some people are just plainly wicked!

9 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
I can't really remember hurtful words that have been used on me , I hardly keep such things. When I am hurt i either retaliate immediately or go to heal quietly somewhere and that is it for me. However I remember the most hurtful words I've ever said to anyone. It's almost twenty years now but I still remember vividly.

Back then in Primary School there was this physically challenged girl in my class. She uses crutches, I think one of her legs was twisted or so. But was this girl lacked in physique, she had in abundance verbally. She was very vocal, abusive and could pass for a bully if we don't amount bullying to violence. This girl can insult and make you question your entirety. Guys beat her sometimes but they get punished for it. Verbal attack no dey show for face nah plus her condition,she gets away with everything and anything! So we try to avoid her as much as we can.

Then one day, she picked on me. She said all manner of things about me, she ranted for hours. Like she dreamt of me over the night before she came to school that dayShe said I move from place to place like person wey no get direction. Boom! I gave her the most painful clapback. I said in my dialect " am I the one that said you shouldn't be able to move from one place to another? ". Just that one question the whole class went silent! Before I could say jack, babe bursted into tears! Omohhh fear grip me ooo. Only after a split second I understood the gravity of my question. Before I knew it, I was already beside her begging her. Almost all the ladies in class reprimanded me. What I said was too much. That day I begged ooo.

Well, she avoided me after that scenario. When she's looking for trouble,she just jump and pass me. Although generally there was a reduction in her verbal bullying. I on the other became very careful of what I say to people when angry. If you start trouble I go just walk away jejely before I make somebody go commit suicide with my words. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Persephone1:
You try pouring the water away, I will rather have her do it herself or she watch me carry the water home.
Some people are just plainly wicked!
no be small thing that day
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Alapojames:

Chai.. this is deeper than u know. Near God and reconcile with the old man. After everything ask him to pray for u before leaving.
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by V9er: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Not the most painful Sha but the most recent
So this babe that we've been a thing for a while said something hurtful to me guyyyy. This girl doesn't have to ask me before I give her something, I'm not the guy that says how I have helped people so I won't say it here but I've helped her with more than enough. As I said she doesn't have to ask, some months ago I brought up buying wig so when she reminded me I said how much I'm dropping she asked me whether I'm with her because she used to manage with me? Chai
Out of anger I started telling her what I've done for her, something that I hate with passion do you know her response?
'You were the one that asked me ehn what do I need and I told you na, I didn't ask you'.
I almost died and really everything I gave her she didn't need to ask.
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Prayfortheworld: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
That Obi will not win but he's pulling crowd anyways
I'm obideint
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by MasonKendall(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
That Obi will not win but he's pulling crowd anyways
I'm obideint
I think you should start praying for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Prayfortheworld: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
MasonKendall:
I think you should start praying for yourself.
Let's channel the praying energy into getting pvc and voting Peter Obi

I'm obideint
Hope you and your family are?
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by MasonKendall(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Let's channel the praying energy into getting pvc and voting Peter Obi
I'm obideint Hope you and your family are?
Don't you want Biafra again?

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by dontrulee: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Words don't hurt me at all.
I learnt to grow thick skin over time. grin grin
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by EmiDon11: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by EmiDon11: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:

yeah u injured her with your 3.5 inch rod

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by EmiDon11: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
All i can say is that it shall not be well with the man that look me finish cum tell me say beards no go ever fit me

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by Marley125: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Alapojames:

if your father is still alive go to him ask God to give the spirit to be able to keep everything behind you.it may be hard cos he may even be the one at fault still gather balls & meet him. But is he's dead you will have to pray like never before
Re: The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You by WhatIwant(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
My dad used to be abusive with me all the time,like there was hardly a week I wouldn't be the recipient of his anger...I was beaten more than my siblings and insulted as well...he would call me a prostitute,a useless child and a destroyer cos I used to break plates or cups frequently..it used to hurt a lot,still does but it didn't really hit me until the day I and my siblings were just teasing and asking ourselves who was less useful in the house in terms of chores....and my lil sis said me cos.....her words were "everybody knows who is useless cos daddy says it all the time"....I haven't gotten over it,I probably might never but I love my family regardless....even though...there's that fear that....yup!! I'll end up useless like they say

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! / Girl When I B Dey Eye For Facebook Finally Reply Me - I No Toost Again / Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.