Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

This Guy Actually Have A Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Actually Have A Point (3783 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / So Women Actually Have 3 Holes And No One's Talking About It / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Actually Have A Point by SenorFax(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
I like this guy a lot, even those he's trashy sometime, he will say things the way it is.

Money is not everything.

I can say boldly say, the devil controls money in this world. It's his to give, except God just decide to favour you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
he's right on a norms..

but let's face reality, broke as* relationship leads to premium tears

love these pusssy people at ur own peril
"with money or no money"

meanwhile: Nigerian gals are use.... grin

7 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by SenorFax(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
he's right on a normal..

Same mentality.
That's why people have choices though.

Wait till you are Dangote before you marry and watch as strangers take over your business.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
SenorFax:

Same mentality.
That's why people have choices though.

Wait till you are Dangote before you marry and watch as strangers take over your business.
from all the terrible threads we've read about these vagina people,u never still wan get sense

no worry we go soon read ur tale here,wer i dey go

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nazgul: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2021
I boarded a bike (okada) last year to a wedding cos I was running late, and the rider told me that he's married with kids. I mean legally married, so if an okada rider that makes barely 60k monthly can be happily married, why shouldn't you.

12 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by SenorFax(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

from all the terrible threads we've read about these vagina people,u never still wan get sense

no worry we go soon read ur tale here,wer i dey go
You attract what you think.

Plus, if your papa dey think like you, na soapy dem for use you do or rather having a single mother.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2021
That is his own. Sha don't invite another person's child to join in your suffering under the aegis of romance.
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Cholls(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
That is his own. Sha don't invite another person's child to join in your suffering under the aegis of romance.
my brother will you Gera rah here

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Cholls:
my brother will you Gera rah here
you carry your poverty supporting ass and GTFOH!
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Hes very correct,mostly people saying "if you dont earn so so amount dont do this are just fucking hypocrites because in this society we live in there are more people with family that are earning less than $100 than people earning more than that. When reality hit some of this online warriors dem go know as he be,Nigeria has more poor people than the rich and those saying shit online are just deluded because even in their own neighborhood their are poor people but they do nothing to help them but oppress lol

7 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2021
The most evil this in the world has just 7 letters

P O V E R T Y

1 Like

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by EmeraldKing7(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Baba shut up there

Who wan suffer?
Don't you know money is the lubricant of love

Don't u know a lot of nonense abound within poverty....U will see a man who is barely surviving having 4,5,6,7 kids.
Is that not foolishness? Breeding such number of kids is a recipe for disaster.

P.S Having a romantic relationship and kids with someone still doesn't guarantee happiness
See how fragile and enduring most marriages are today

1 Like

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Concetta(f): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2021
grin
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Last last na your choice, but remember your kids that would starve to death.
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Franktom247(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2021
It is his opinion and he is entitled to it but me no go allow my pikin marry poverty under the guise of love i no go born you train you you come marry begin expect handout from me once you married i owe you nothing as for mr tweeter i am sure he will not let his sister or daughter marry a man earning 20k what people do for clout in this country even buhari shock absorber no fit contain am
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Life is all about perspective. Nigeria has failed everyone. If you feel comfortable grinding it out in this economy of ours with a family and on just 20k a month salary then..

But for me I can never feel comfortable having a family surviving on peanuts with all my exposure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Dreadlock69(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2021
Nazgul:
I boarded a bike (okada) last year to a wedding cos I was running late, and the rider told me that he's married with kids. I mean legally married, so if an okada rider that makes barely 60k monthly can be happily married, why shouldn't you.

Babes are different
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by ShackWes(f): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Nazgul:

his choice !!!

if I earn millions and decide to remain single, it's still my choice

stop judging from others perspective, do what makes you happy

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Samakus(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Will you accept the okada man if he came to you with his 60k earnings? This year is not for motivational speaking! Practice what you preach

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by ipadeola91057: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2021
:That is his own. Sha don't invite another person's child to join in your suffering under the aegis of romance. my brother will you Gera rah here
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2021
There is this misconception that it is a man job to save a woman from poverty, no wonder they keep shouting if you don't have money don't date.

Let the rich marry the rich

The average marry the average

And the poor marry the poor.

Life is not about saving anybody or uplifting people from poverty that is the government job to do not your own job.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DryMouth: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
i dnt want call u an idiot for no genuine reason but this statement u made is genuine enough to call you an idiot.

Why didn't the another "person's child" struggle to make her own money
Who forced her to marry a poor man

I can easily deduce you are a female from ur comment because nigerian females are blessed with fish brains... No atom of sense in their head.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Sad but true.
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Sad but that's the harsh reality.
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by mezico96(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Now... this is what I call WISDOM!
Ridon my broda
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DirtyGold: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Marry people in your social class, simple!
You should never act or pretend to appear a certain way to who you want to marry.
Date as you are so you don't create illusions. If your lunch is garri and your girlfriend is visiting you, please drink that garri and see if she's okay with it. That's how you can marry and stay married with your little while hustling for a better life.

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2021
DryMouth:
i dnt want call u an idiot for no genuine reason but this statement u made is genuine enough to call you an idiot.

Why didn't the another "person's child" struggle to make her own money
Who forced her to marry a poor man

I can easily deduce you are a female from ur comment because nigerian females are blessed with fish brains... No atom of sense in their head.
you have heard of coercion right?

Now that women are choosing not to marry your poor asses, is not men like you and op that are wailing on twitter?

The real fish brain is you. Allieviate yourself from poverty and mental slavery.
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DryMouth: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you have heard of coercion right?

Now that women are choosing not to marry your poor asses, is not men like you and op that are wailing on twitter?

The real fish brain is you. Allieviate yourself from poverty and mental slavery.
Am so so sure your family networth is not above mine so....

I think i knw u. You are one fat and black hippopotamus that's always showing how dumb you are on every single thread you comment.

I've said it before and it seems I'll create a thread for it. I have suspended my marriage indefinitely .because i notice the supposed wife is as useless as you are and also possesses fish brain.

You are an evening newspaper who have given up hopes to marry therefore, encourage all single young girls to follow ur path so that they can end up like you.
Na your type man dey use anyhow

1 Like

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
he's right on a norms..

"with money or no money"

he was talking bout people like u, people in relationships with money dont dey have issues also?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by 3LACK: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
no cap for this G!
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
DryMouth:

Am so so sure your family networth is not above mine so....

I think i knw u. You are one fat and black hippopotamus that's always showing how dumb you are on every single thread you comment.

I've said it before and it seems I'll create a thread for it. I have suspended my marriage indefinitely .because i notice the supposed wife is as useless as you are and also possesses fish brain.

Weak men like you are boring.

You are an evening newspaper who have given up hopes to marry therefore, encourage all single young girls to follow ur path so that they can end up like you.
Na your type man dey use anyhow
I'm sure i don't know who you are, and would like to keep things that way.

Weak men like you are uninteresting and have no value to me
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by soundOsonic: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
A man living as a bachelor is surviving, a lady living as a spinster is surviving. The both of them gets married they will both survive na. Or is there additional expense that comes with marriage?
They can both wait till they are financially okay before they can bring a child into this world.
And yes lest I forget there is nothing like financial security for most average earners world wide, you might be doing well financially during the period of marriage and shite happens maybe after you have 3 kids. So what are you suppose to do, get a divorce and kill the kids because you cannot continue the family because you are poor?
Most people saying broke people can't date are actually broke, this is life and reality wake up, stuffs happens.
It will be better to say poor couple should think twice before birthing a child or they should give birth to children they can adequately take care of.
This one people are saying poor people poor people as if 80% of Nigerians are not poor. Most of us here are poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill / He / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.