Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu (29598 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
NwaAro:

I would rather kill the cow of a Fulani miscreant and care less if he gets compensations or not (as long as he gets the message and stays off my land), than to have my village annexed by a Fulani warlord, have all my ancestral village communities renamed, have all my women trapped and raped by the new landlords of a foreign ancestry... Amotekun, Sunday Igboho and the whole Yoruba leaders dey fear one single man. Talk of ultimate humiliation!! cheesy grin grin grin

The yaribanza race truly is a cursed and conquered one.

Thank you for admitting that the Igbos pay the Fulanis money as compensation for the cows they killed.

Kill cows in the afternoon, pay Fulanis in the night.

That’s a cool business for the fulanis tho. Tell my slaves to kill my cow and pay me back instead of finding who will buy the cow.

Nyamurri are Fulani slaves, sealed and signed!!

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OfoIgbo: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

You better leave all this long epistle and go and pay your dues.

Nyamurri will abuse Fulanis in the afternoon and pay 100k dues in the night.

The coward albino fugitive Kanu will burn cows in the morning while the Igbos will contribute 100k each for the cows killed in the night so they can sleep peacefully.

Are you not the same people that abuse El-Rufai for paying herdsmen? Why are Nyamurri also paying killer herdsmen?

You are all slaves and cowards!

First of all, Igbos don't even rate our governor's, which is why ,Igbos created ESN that doesn't cowtow to the governor's, just like like Amotekun sucks the SW Governors and Miyetti bananas.

Meanwhile parts of Yorubaland are now ruled by Fulani emirs. Yoruba slaves must bow.

Fulanis know you very well, and are terrified of Igbos. Fulanis also pay Igbos when they destroy Igbo property while Fulanis cordon off Yoruba areas as no-go areas, after they rape your daughters.

Even the number 1 Yoruba king has joined his slave subjects in sucking the Fulani banana, and heaping curses on Igboho for daring to chase away some Fulanis
Igbos are also not working with cowardly Igbo Governors.

Yoruba governors ordered the arrest of IGBOho because he dared to tell Fulanis to leave Yoruba forests. Afterwards, these Yoruba governor's were profusely begging their Miyetti masters to forgive, and that Yorubaland was Fulani home also
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by charlsecy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:
I hope you compensate farmers too?
AbijaJ:
Really?? And how much did Ikpeazu pay the farmers whose crops/farms the cows destroyed?
Read up; understand before commenting. Don't respond to only the heading...
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

Thank you for admitting that the Igbos pay the Fulanis money as compensation for the cows they killed.

That’s a cool business for the fulanis tho. Tell my slaves to kill my cow and pay me back instead of finding who will buy the cow.

Let's use neutral common sense here my yaribanza bloda
Who is truly the slave?

The man who had the guts to confront the trespasser, kills his stock of trade (in this case the cows), and sends the trespasser by that action alone a clear message to stay off his land and go deal with the government of the day for all he cares.

OR

THE MAN who's ancestral land has been seized by force, and the trespasser even daring the whole government of his conquered abodes? imagine a whole state government, the whole men of Oyo state, and the so called savior of the yoruba race all collectively scared of confronting a small boy who has sezied 3 WHOLE villages still unchallenged?

given this two scenarios, who is truly the slave here? grin

Meanwhile your attention is needed here, stop running away from this thread you slave?

https://www.nairaland.com/6397826/suspected-herdsmen-kill-opc-member
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

Salewa97 come see wetin Aboki boys dey use una women do, raping afonja women is now as easy and cheap as boiling water to make garri angry

https://www.nairaland.com/6397524/suspected-rapist-beaten-coma-ondo
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by xcesspaschal(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
And dis man is owing his teachers?
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ritchiee: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Every community in Igboland is culturally led by an Igbo monarch, so Fulani settlers pay homage to Igbo rulers

In 10 days time every forest in Igboland becomes free of Fulani cattle.

Yorubas are already well know tongue Fulanis as cowards. Go and deal with that truth

Cha I!! Igboland is gone to Fulani Cowmen grin

International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (Intersociety) has alleged that no fewer than 350 communities in Igboland have been forcefully invaded and permanently occupied by jihadist Fulani herdsmen.

This claim was contained in a statement endorsed by the group’s Board Chair, Emeka Umeagbalasi, a criminologist, and the Head, International Justice and Human Rights, Ndidiamaka Bernard, a lawyer, and three others.

The statement reads:

‘There are no less than 350 Igbo communities, villages and other locations now invaded and permanently occupied by the Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen and ‘imported’ Shuwa Arabs also called ‘Cowmen’ in Arabic.

‘The number of Igbo communities forcibly occupied by the Jihadists has recorded an exponential increase from about 139 in August 2019 to alarming 350 in May 2020. The jihadist occupation is vicariously, if not directly aided by the Government of Nigeria and its security agencies especially the Army and the Police.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by AFONJACOW(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
This clown is just an opportunist.. someone who could not afford nice clothes and good meal for his family in aba, someone that cleans the Streets of Aba, picked from nowhere and made the chief executive officer of abia state by the former governor just to cover his tracks , he starting stealing him own , now to avoid efcc he has to bride his Fulani masters from northern and do eyeservce for them not to come after him when the immunity that covered him expires
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Fahdiga1: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
It's pathetic I couldn't read comment from the real cowards.
Kriss216 Fahdiga Fahdiga1 MelesZenawi MsAllison achalugoNwa ChoCho54
So you believed the fake news from Lagos - Ibadan expressway news. disregard it my friend. even the OP have apologized for spreading false information

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Arabaincubus: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is another clean avenue to embezzle money. Cow die o, cow no die o.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Athemisia: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?
A Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by igbowoman: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
The man is stupid
How about the people raped and killed by herdsmen
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Tundex911: 3:06am On Feb 04, 2021
This people sha want presidency comes 2023 try to calm bubu so he fit reason dem...

And baba no dey see dem o

E go soon shock dem faa
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by benobyeze(m): 3:08am On Feb 04, 2021
So a cow is equal to a farmland? Some of these leaders a times reason like cows.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OfoIgbo: 3:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Ritchiee:

Cha I!! Igboland is gone to Fulani Cowmen grin

International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (Intersociety) has alleged that no fewer than 350 communities in Igboland have been forcefully invaded and permanently occupied by jihadist Fulani herdsmen.

This claim was contained in a statement endorsed by the group’s Board Chair, Emeka Umeagbalasi, a criminologist, and the Head, International Justice and Human Rights, Ndidiamaka Bernard, a lawyer, and three others.

The statement reads:

‘There are no less than 350 Igbo communities, villages and other locations now invaded and permanently occupied by the Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen and ‘imported’ Shuwa Arabs also called ‘Cowmen’ in Arabic.

‘The number of Igbo communities forcibly occupied by the Jihadists has recorded an exponential increase from about 139 in August 2019 to alarming 350 in May 2020. The jihadist occupation is vicariously, if not directly aided by the Government of Nigeria and its security agencies especially the Army and the Police.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/

All those 350 Fulani settlements still pay homage to Igbo rulers.
And in spite of their cows that Igbo youths have slaughtered lately, no Wakili will ever declare any part of Igboland as a no-go area.

I hear Fulanis have even blocked your highway and are enforcing a toll fee on your monarchs and are killing your villagers.

Your governor's have practically handed over Yoruba land to Miyetti a few dAys ago in a meeting, declaring that Yorubaland is Fulani home
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by olmoRoc: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2021
How much is paid to farmers whose farms are run over by the herdsmen and their cows.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ritchiee: 5:12am On Feb 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

All those 350 Fulani settlements still pay homage to Igbo rulers.
And in spite of their cows that Igbo youths have slaughtered lately, no Wakili will ever declare any part of Igboland as a no-go area.

I hear Fulanis have even blocked your highway and are enforcing a toll fee on your monarchs and are killing your villagers.

Your governor's have practically handed over Yoruba land to Miyetti a few dAys ago in a meeting, declaring that Yorubaland is Fulani home

lol

Truth is bitter.You could not sleep knowing that your Igbo people on ground are saying the truth that Igboland has been colonised once more by the Fulanis while you cowards rant on the internet forming supermen.

Year 2020,it was 350 communities,I bet it would have been up to 600 now in 2021 because you only bark but cannot bite and the Fulanis know this as they continue to take your communities.

In 2019,it was 139 communities. Continue to do your ostrich and pay for their cows while they continue to use you as slaves.

Fulani Herdsmen takeover 139 Communities in Igboland
By AdvocateNews on 25/08/2019

Share on facebook Share Yahoo mail icon Gmail icon

Views: 1,209

The International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law reveals that Fulani herdsmen are controlling 139 communities in Igboland

FULANI herdsmen, “backed by the present Government of Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo are presently in violent control of 139 communities, villages and areas in Igbo land,” the Int’l Society for Civil Liberties & Rule of Law (Intersociety) said on Saturday morning.

“The violent occupation, also backed by the country’s security forces, is widely and strongly believed to have religious undertones or done for purposes of propagation and imposition of radical Islamism in the Judeo-Christian dominated Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt including seven Igbo speaking states of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Delta and Rivers State as well as Igbo areas of Benue and Kogi states and their Christian and animist neighbours,” the group said in a statement released from its headquarters in Onitsha, Anambra State.

“The present Government of Nigeria is also bent on erasing the Igbo Nation particularly the Southeast Region from the top command structure of the Nigeria Police Force and other branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

It must be alerted that no senior police officer from the Southeast is among members of the Nigeria Police Management Team, made up of serving IGP, seven DIGs and 20-22 AIGs including the Force Secretary. Presently, no serving senior police officer from the Southeast is AIG and DIG and out of 95 CPs, only two are from the Igbo Southeast,” Intersociety further said in the statement signed by Board Chair Emeka Umeagbalasi; lawyers Obianuju Joy Igboeli, Head of Civil Liberties & Rule of Law; and Evangeline Chidinma Udegbunam, Head of Campaign & Publicity Department....

https://theadvocatengr.com/news/2779-Fulani-Herdsmen-takeover-139-Communities-in-Igboland

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by vioment: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2021
This guy na fool. You suppose pay innocent people affected not people moving around with cows on the main road. You suppose arrest them. They broke the law.

Innocent fulani resident is different, stationary herdsmen affected is okay but public moving herdsmen is a no no.

If you can't buy grass or grow grass for your cows, then you don't need to have cows. We can buy them from Niger and others.

An impulsive and non thoughtful leader is a highly foolish leader.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by sangresan(m): 5:15am On Feb 04, 2021
kahal29:

https://www.thecable.ng/abia-gov-we-pay-n100k-to-herders-for-every-cow-killed-in-a-clash-with-farmers

So Igbo governors are paying these unfortunate Fulanis?

And we have some misinformed Igbos masturbating over the farmers/herdsmen crisis in Yorubaland.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by BluntCrazeMan: 5:32am On Feb 04, 2021
How much is being Paid for Every Crop Destroyed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.